COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the fact is my brother died a slow horrible death from Covid and nothing will change that. And that is the truth
Tin Man, I am very sorry that happened. I am sure it still hurts. I lost two SIL to Covid. It's nothing to play around with.
and the response was that the evidence says they are not.

No right is absolute. Your right to free speech does not for example allow you to issue death threats or to falsely accuse someone of a crime.
It also works both ways freedom of speech means that people have the right to confront you about your sick lies regarding Covid
I don't think you will ever convince them. It's like it goes so far, and then it stops.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tin Man, I am very sorry that happened. I am sure it still hurts. I lost two SIL to Covid. It's nothing to play around with.

I don't think you will ever convince them. It's like it goes so far, and then it stops.
We aren't playing around Cassandra. But we know what we know.

But since you mentioned your siblings, may I ask you the same questions?

Did they die in a hospital?
Overweight?
Heart disease?
High blood pressure?
Over 60?
Drink alcohol?
Diabetes?

• Angry

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What happened to the flu? it disappeared as the flu and became covid 19, even though a lightly different disease.
People died of flu every year until covid 19, then they died of covid 19.

The Flu Vanished During Covid. What Will Its Return Look Like?​

1693671068915.png

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We aren't playing around Cassandra. But we know what we know.

But since you mentioned your siblings, may I ask you the same questions?

Did they die in a hospital?
Overweight?
Heart disease?
High blood pressure?
Over 60?
Drink alcohol?
Diabetes?

Well, I read #245 before reading this one and I immediately reported it, thinking: "I'm just gonna report it and refrain from replying 'YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!'"

But now...

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buying a bottle containing zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3 and quercetin is a low-risk bet. And if it doesn't work, (which it does) then no harm is done.

Unless one is very sick and by doing as you suggest has now lost 3 days of precious time to combat a life-threatening disease.

I don't know why you can't see this.

All I am asking is this, try the formula on a common cold. Isn't that low enough risk for you?

No. Spending 55 bucks for a bottle of stuff (including, let's not forget, dietary vitamin D3 which is definitively incapable of any efficacy in a 3-day course) I can gather elsewhere for about $15 to cure something that's probably going to run its course without special treatment anyway is not low enough risk for me. Are you an affiliate marketing interest or something? And is "sitting and arguing" something that can only describe those who disagree with you, btw?

"No, thank you" is my final answer, C&Z. I do not wish to subscribe to the Gnostic Institute of Quasi-Medical Pseudoscience. :)

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, I read #245 before reading this one and I immediately reported it, thinking: "I'm just gonna report it and refrain from replying 'YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!'"

But now...

Preexisting medical conditions cause morbidities, add in more diseases, you are overcome. It is just too much for a body to cope with. We are all mortal, some more mortal than others. I also read that mobility health observers noticed that people who cannot get up off the floor without help are much more likely to be dead in 5 years than people who can. All this makes logical sense and is our current reality.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preexisting medical conditions cause morbidities, add in more diseases, you are overcome. It is just too much for a body to cope with. We are all mortal, some more mortal than others. I also read that mobility health observers noticed that people who cannot get up off the floor without help are much more likely to be dead in 5 years than people who can. All this makes logical sense and is our current reality.

Many pre-existing medical conditions are, in fact co-morbidities.

Not everything that makes sense is appropriate conversation for any and all circumstances. I can barely believe that I need to point this out to fellow Christians.

Ecc 3:1-8

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I lost my mother-in-law. And my father-in-law's dimentia has been so accelerated by it that we have effectively lost him, too.

I am fearful of what is coming on the earth. I know God is on His throne and I know He is even now working to preserve the faith of His children but I see so many turning from His help. :(

Reactions: Cassandra

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless one is very sick and by doing as you suggest has now lost 3 days of precious time to combat a life-threatening disease.

I don't know why you can't see this.

No. Spending 55 bucks for a bottle of stuff (including, let's not forget, dietary vitamin D3 which is definitively incapable of any efficacy in a 3-day course) I can gather elsewhere for about $15 to cure something that's probably going to run its course without special treatment anyway is not low enough risk for me. Are you an affiliate marketing interest or something? And is "sitting and arguing" something that can only describe those who disagree with you, btw?

"No, thank you" is my final answer, C&Z. I do not wish to subscribe to the Gnostic Institute of Quasi-Medical Pseudoscience. :)
Barney, I appreciate your caution in avoiding scams. However, I have reason to believe that a combination of four ingredients can effectively cure the common cold, flu, and even Covid-19. Multiple doctors have reported successful treatment of Covid-19 patients within three days of early treatment using this formula. I have personally used it for both a cold and the flu, and my symptoms were gone within one day of taking the formula for three days.

Currently, I can only provide the testimony of a Christian brother, as most positive testimonies and data have been removed from the internet. Additionally, doctors who have prescribed Ivermectin or Hydroxy have lost their medical licenses. The Pharmaceutical industry is very powerful. And they have powerful lobbyists.

I understand that avoiding certain substances would usually be a wise decision. However, the current situation is not normal. We are in the midst of a war where disinformation is being used as a weapon, and the Pharmaceutical industry is seen as the enemy. Due to the urgency of the situation, some doctors have resorted to experimenting with readily available medicines, therapeutics, herbs, and other substances. Miraculously, a few doctors have discovered a cure that is effective and does not harm the patient. It's a relief to finally have something that works.

It is possible to obtain Ivermectin through mail, while quercetin is available for purchase over the counter or online. It is assumed that Dr. Zelenko's formula includes Vitamin C and Vitamin D3, as his patients were using it as a preventative measure to avoid contracting the disease. It is important to note that I am not selling his formula, but it is already expertly combined for optimal effectiveness. I know that one other person in this thread uses it.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird...... the vaccine couldn't save Jimmy.

It's Vax 'O Clock Somewhere: Jimmy Buffett welcomes fans to Blossom, if they're vaccinated or tested...​

In order to attend the concert, fans are required to have received a negative COVID-19 test with 48 hours before entering Blossom or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fans must provide proof of either the negative test or the vaccination with either the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or printed proof of the negative test.

Last edited:

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird...... the vaccine couldn't save Jimmy.

It's Vax 'O Clock Somewhere: Jimmy Buffett welcomes fans to Blossom, if they're vaccinated or tested...​

In order to attend the concert, fans are required to have received a negative COVID-19 test with 48 hours before entering Blossom or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fans must provide proof of either the negative test or the vaccination with either the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or printed proof of the negative test.

You know Jinny Buffet died right?

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vax zealots: Get the jab! COVID is an existential threat to humanity!

Jimmy gets vaccine… and demands everyone else does too.

Me: “Hey, I just heard the news… Jimmy died.”

Vax zealots: Well it couldn’t have been from COVID!

Me: “No, I think it was actually from the vaccine… something about blood clots and cardiac problems.”

Vax zealots: Get your (6) boosters!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jimmy probably had the other vaccine shots before the boosters. Jimmy was 76. A lot of people die every day--doesn't have to be from boosters.

"Life expectancy for men and women A male child born in the United States today will live to be 73.5 years old on average. This puts the male citizens of the US in 44th place in this ranking. On average, US women are 5.8 years older, reaching an age of 79.3."

• Love

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He died of cancer.

Had it for years, right? I mean, isn't what they say every time some 24 year old football player dies suddenly of cardiac arrest? He had an unknown heart problem for years. It just never affected him until he got vaccinated.

When detected early, the 5-year survival rate for melanoma is 99 percent.