COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had it for years, right? I mean, isn't what they say every time some 24 year old football player dies suddenly of cardiac arrest? He had an unknown heart problem for years. It just never affected him until he got vaccinated.

When detected early, the 5-year survival rate for melanoma is 99 percent.
lymphoma not melanoma

• Sad
Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if only that was worth something
Unfortunately, all I can do is stand as an eyewitness to personal testimony. I know it happened because I heard the testimony with my own eyes and ears. What I heard and saw with my own eyes and ears is now expunged from the internet. I can no longer give you a link so that you might examine it for yourself. I'm sorry about that.

Apparently, you read and believe the "fact checkers." So we know that you are at least willing to trust the word of someone else. I know why someone might not trust me, but we all trust someone else; whether it's our mother, our teacher, our friend, a doctor, a scientist, or the local news. We all trust someone else.

I honestly didn't expect you to take my word for it, but that is all I have -- my word.

I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of "fact-checking," which involves investigating claims of misinformation that are circulating online. It makes sense that both the alleged misinformation and the fact-checking response can be found on the internet. To determine the truth, it's important to carefully evaluate both arguments and compare them to see which one appears more credible to critical thinkers.

Let's think about this for a moment. Misinformation (a statement that may not be true) and the argument against it are a pair that work together. It wouldn't make sense to argue against a proposition that doesn't exist. The reason for the argument is the statement itself. The statement and argument are two sides of the same coin. To make a fair judgment about the claim, it's important to examine both the statement and the argument against it. This is what critical thinkers would do.

But what do we see? We see an abundance of polemics without corresponding propositions. I claim that the internet was scrubbed of the propositions and yet the polemics still remain. We have the polemics; we no longer have the propositions. The presence of polemics logically infer the presence of the corresponding propositions. Censorship has left a hole, an imprint of the proposition that once was.

That should tell you something.

You continue to ask for proof, and well you should. But I can no longer offer the proof you request because I can no longer link to the evidence you seek.

All I can do is give you a link to the Court's decision concerning the government's appeal to the Court's injunction wherein the judge gives a list of those who have been harmed by the democracy/technocracy alliance.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lymphoma not melanoma
Across all stages of melanoma, the average five-year survival rate in the U.S. is 94 percent. The estimated five-year survival rate for patients whose melanoma is detected early is over 99 percent. The survival rate falls to 71 percent when the disease reaches the lymph nodes and 32 percent when the disease metastasizes to distant organs.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Across all stages of melanoma, the average five-year survival rate in the U.S. is 94 percent. The estimated five-year survival rate for patients whose melanoma is detected early is over 99 percent. The survival rate falls to 71 percent when the disease reaches the lymph nodes and 32 percent when the disease metastasizes to distant organs.
that is nice. Buffett had lymphoma

Reactions: Cassandra

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife