DANIEL THE PROPHET TOLD US EXACTLY WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Scott,
Q- How do you reconcile what you have said with the fact that Jesus said in Revelation 11:15 which is the half-way point in the Tribulation the following?

The Seventh Trumpet
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.

Eliyahoo
I know this goes against what has commonly been taught and believed for millennia...but the reconciliation is simply that: That is what occurred in heaven when Jesus was given all power and authority in heaven and earth 2,000+ years ago. Which cannot be comprehended according to the timetable of this world by which the kingdom of God does not operate. Thus, it is not even correct to say such things "will be" whether one is looking forward or back.

To the contrary, stepping outside the realm and context of created time--God has as much as said, the crucifixion of Christ 2,000+ years ago is more correctly stated as "before the foundation of the world", and that those who are His from before and after His coming, "were" crucified with Him. These are the revelations that were given to Paul in the third heaven.

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev. 12 is historical, but it is the "sign in the heavens" that the events of history point to. A constellation in the heavens (often used for signs according to Genesis 1:14), is a "woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet and a garland of 12 stars around her head". That would be the constellations Virgo with Leo as well as Mars and Venus with Jupiter, ( the king planet) entering into the womb of Virgo (and circling around for 9 months), then exiting as if out of her womb. This historical event of the woman ( symbolic for Israel), giving birth to Jesus was WRITTEN in the heavenly constellations. It appeared AT JESUS BIRTH ON SEPT. 11, 3 BC AND RECENTLY ON SEPT. 23, 2017. Virgo appears every year, but not exactly as described in Rev. 12, only a handful of times in history.
And btw, Rev. 1-5 was also historical, but not 6-22 (even though history is referenced).
* Also a side note. Likely the star that the Magi followed that rested over Bethlehem was not a star, but the King planet Jupiter, that entered into the womb of Virgo and then existed! You can't make this stuff up.

Good day, Ronald,

Do you use Stellarium?
If so, look up this date and tell me what you see if anything.
SEPTEMBER-26TH-2026

I was in Israel for the last full-blood-red-supermoon on Sept-23-2015.
I was high up on a mountain overlooking the Dead Sea across at Jordan when the last full-blood-red-supermoon came up.

While boarding my plane back home, I told the Lord nothing happened.

Just then He told me that that last moon represents the very moon that will take place on the very day when the Rapture will take place.

He told me that it was a sign, a warning and a dress rehearsal for the very day of the Rapture.

He also told me about the SEPT-23-2017 sign was also the sign of the Rapture.

Millions around the world are seeing the numbers 726 through dreams, visions are through strange coincidences but although I tell them what it means they chose to believe almost everything under the sun but the truth.

The Father is right now making major announcements through numbers which represent bible scriptures.

These messages cross every border, all languages and all political barriers.

If anyone reading this wants to know what the Father's 11:11, 444, 818, messages mean just ask.

Ronald, the very date of the Rapture means Rapture.

Now watch this,

If you count from the last full-blood-red-supermoon, which took place on Sept-23-2015 to the 2017 sign which took place on Sept-23-2017 you get exactly 726 days.

Now if you go to Strong's the following is what the number 726 means.

726. harpazó

Strong's Concordance
harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away
Original Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: harpazó
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad'-zo)
Definition: to seize, catch up, snatch away

That's not the wow moment, this is the wow moment.

Now I am going to show you Joel's blood-red-moon that takes place on the Day of the Lord or on the Day of God's Wrath or better put the very full blood-red-Supermoon that will appear on the first day of God's Wrath and on the very day of the Rapture.

Revelation 6:12 is another layer of the exact halfway point in the Seven-Year Tribulation and look at what event is taking place.

12 I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

When I read this verse the Lord spoke to me and said, "No, this verse should read the full-moon turned blood-red, go, and look at other bible versions because the one that states the full-moon turned blood-red got it right."

I found the full-moon turned blood-red in 13 other bible versions.

Meaning Yeshua will arrive at the Rapture on a full-blood-red-supermoon.

Eliyahoo

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 14:12-14KJV
12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
This is not Astology. It is a constellatiin in the heavens. Gen. 1:14 confirms this.
Mazzaroth is a Biblical Hebrew Word found in the Book of Job (38:32) and literally meaning "constellations," and it is often interpreted as a term for the Zodiac or the Constellations thereof.
This sign in Rev. 12 appeared on
9-23-2017. It came and went. People expected somwthing to happen, but nothing did ... nothing was suppose to happen. It was a sign, a 7-year warning.
People ignore signs all the time and are caught off guard when something happens. I don't expect Amillennials to be on guard for any coming events. Doesn't really matter, as if you can really prepare for the Great Tribulation?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good day, Ronald,

Do you use Stellarium?
If so, look up this date and tell me what you see if anything.
SEPTEMBER-26TH-2026

I was in Israel for the last full-blood-red-supermoon on Sept-23-2015.
I was high up on a mountain overlooking the Dead Sea across at Jordan when the last full-blood-red-supermoon came up.

While boarding my plane back home, I told the Lord nothing happened.

Just then He told me that that last moon represents the very moon that will take place on the very day when the Rapture will take place.

He told me that it was a sign, a warning and a dress rehearsal for the very day of the Rapture.

He also told me about the SEPT-23-2017 sign was also the sign of the Rapture.

Millions around the world are seeing the numbers 726 through dreams, visions are through strange coincidences but although I tell them what it means they chose to believe almost everything under the sun but the truth.

The Father is right now making major announcements through numbers which represent bible scriptures.

These messages cross every border, all languages and all political barriers.

If anyone reading this wants to know what the Father's 11:11, 444, 818, messages mean just ask.

Ronald, the very date of the Rapture means Rapture.

Now watch this,

If you count from the last full-blood-red-supermoon, which took place on Sept-23-2015 to the 2017 sign which took place on Sept-23-2017 you get exactly 726 days.

Now if you go to Strong's the following is what the number 726 means.

726. harpazó

Strong's Concordance
harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away
Original Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: harpazó
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad'-zo)
Definition: to seize, catch up, snatch away

That's not the wow moment, this is the wow moment.

Now I am going to show you Joel's blood-red-moon that takes place on the Day of the Lord or on the Day of God's Wrath or better put the very full blood-red-Supermoon that will appear on the first day of God's Wrath and on the very day of the Rapture.

Revelation 6:12 is another layer of the exact halfway point in the Seven-Year Tribulation and look at what event is taking place.

12 I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

When I read this verse the Lord spoke to me and said, "No, this verse should read the full-moon turned blood-red, go, and look at other bible versions because the one that states the full-moon turned blood-red got it right."

I found the full-moon turned blood-red in 13 other bible versions.

Meaning Yeshua will arrive at the Rapture on a full-blood-red-supermoon.

Eliyahoo
Interesting. I met a girl about 27 years ago who at the time was about 35 years old. She told me she got saved because of a dream she had about the rapture. It seemed real and scared the heck out of her. 1/3 of the population just disappeared and she was left behind. She woke up shaking and had a new mission - start reading the Bible, find a church and make sure she didn't miss it. I pondered that if God gave her a warning in a dream, that if she did not seek God, she would miss the rapture, then it also meant that it would happen in her lifetime.

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Interesting. I met a girl about 27 years ago who at the time was about 35 years old. She told me she got saved because of a dream she had about the rapture. It seemed real and scared the heck out of her. 1/3 of the population just disappeared and she was left behind. She woke up shaking and had a new mission - start reading the Bible, find a church and make sure she didn't miss it. I pondered that if God gave her a warning in a dream, that if she did not seek God, she would miss the rapture, then it also meant that it would happen in her lifetime.

I believe her dream was real and we are the last generation that will see God.
In my opinion,
Eliyahoo

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DANIEL THE PROPHET IS ONE OF THE MANY PROPHETS THAT KNEW WHEN THE RAPTURE WOULD TAKE PLACE

SEE IF YOU AGREE,

Like I have said, the Father has shown me many of the prophets in the bible that knew when the Rapture will take place and the prophet Daniel is just one of them.

Again, all the prophets in the bible that knew when the Rapture will take place have one thing in common, they all got the same timeline for the Rapture as Jesus gave us in my message on Matthew 24 and Psalm 110:3. Watch for both messages right here.

Three times Daniel the prophet told us exactly when the Rapture will take place but you have to be like a spiritual detective and dig around a little because Daniel never uses our modern word Rapture when he describes the Rapture.

The major clue that indicates that Daniel knew when the Rapture will take place is when he said, "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt."

Again, notice that Daniel never mentions the word Rapture but he states that Multitudes who sleep will awake to everlasting life, meaning of course he is pinpointing when the Resurrection will take place. Find when the First Resurrection takes place and you get the Rapture too because these two events take place back to back, you know, "The dead in Christ will rise first. Then, we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

DANIEL 12 AND REVELATION 12 ARE BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE Daniel 12 tells us that Multitudes who sleep will awake to everlasting life and Revelation 12 tells us when this event will take place.

NOW LET'S BREAK DOWN DOWN THESE TWO CHAPTERS TO DISCOVER WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE

LET'S TALK ABOUT DANIEL 12 FIRST AND THEN LET'S COMPARE WHAT WE DISCOVER IN REVELATION 12.
Daniel 12:1
V: 1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

Daniel 12:2a
V:2 a Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life.

All we have to do to discover when the Rapture will take place according to the prophet Daniel is find exactly when Michael the great Prince stands up to protect God's people Israel. Find when Michael arises and you get Daniel's timeline for the First Resurrection. Find the First Resurrection and we get the timeline for the Rapture too because once again these two events take place back to back.

NOW LET US COMPARE DANIEL 12 WITH REVELATION 12 AND SEE IF WE CAN FIND THE TIME WHEN MICHAEL THE GREAT PRINCE WILL ARISE TO PROTECT GOD'S PEOPLE ISRAEL.

Let's now go to Revelation 12, which is another layer of the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation to have another look at what the very day of the Rapture will look like.

REVELATION 12:7-8
V: 7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

There is what Daniel was referring to when He said Michael will stand up or arise to protect Israel and look this event is once again taking place at the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation.

NOW LOOK AT WHAT ELSE IT IS TIME FOR AT THE EXACT HALFWAY POINT IN THE SEVEN-YEAR TRIBULATION

REVELATION 12:13-14
V:13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times, and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Times, times, and a half a time is the last three and a half years of the Tribulation which according to Revelation 11:18 is known as the Wrath of God.

REVELATION 11:18
V:18 The world was angry and your Wrath has come.

The Wrath of God is also known throughout the bible as the Day of the Lord or when the Wrath of God will commence.

Q- How do we know for certain that Revelation 12 is the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation?

A-We know that Revelation 12 is a description of another layer of the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation because it describes that this is the time when salvation and the power of the Kingdom of our God and the authority of the Messiah has come.

REVELATION 12:10
V:10 “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah."

Now if we go to Revelation 11 we find the very same events taking place where Jesus is once again taking His authority and the Kingdom with power and it also states that this is the time when salvation will take place.

REVELATION 11
The Seventh Trumpet
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Now, let's read verse 17-18 that reveals that this is the time when the Rapture will take place.

REVELATION 11:17-18
V:17 “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. 18 The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small—

Q-How can God reward all of His people unless all of His people are now in Heaven at the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation?

LET'S DO THIS ONE LAST TIME

Q- How do we know for certain that Revelation 11 is the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation?

A- We know that Revelation 11 is the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation because God's Two Witnesses are appointed by God to prophecy for three and a half years. They begin their ministry at the beginning of the seven-year Tribulation and their ministry ends when they are killed by the beast that comes up from the abyss and they raise back to life at Revelation 11:11, which is the exact halfway point in the seven-year Tribulation and when they rise back to life so too will all who have died in Christ, this is the Resurrection taking place and then the Rapture will follow immediately.

There is proof that the prophet Daniel knew when the Rapture will take place.

LET US GIVE THANKS FOR THE GREAT THINGS THAT OUR FATHER HAS TAUGHT US AND THE GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE

Eliyahoo
I’m going to check out your threads. i had to laugh at you saying you tried to post it all at once but it didn’t work. There are a few who are able to largely ignore all the peripheral yowling in order to focus just on what the op of the thread is trying to convey. For those few, you posting it all at once would not be confusing at all. And the ones who can’t probably aren’t ready to hear any more anyways.
So don’t worry about it or about why no one can settle down long enough to listen or ponder. They aren’t your audience yet.
Nice to meet you by the way.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s interesting. The end part I mean. I think that’s an impressive pondering.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe her dream was real and we are the last generation that will see God.
In my opinion,
Eliyahoo
I have noted that there are a fair amount of shared and very similar dreams being had for the past 15 years or so. (Could have been going on longer but that’s when I came on the scene and saw it.) And it’s not odd that it should be so. If your old men will dream dreams, one wouldn’t think God would be telling them all completely different things. I mean, even UNbelievers have shared dreams - dreams of falling from a great height and dreams of standing naked in a crowd of people, which when you think about it, the first one is our story from the garden and the second one will be everyone before God when all hidden things are uncovered.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
--God has as much as said, the crucifixion of Christ 2,000+ years ago is more correctly stated as "before the foundation of the world", and that those who are His from before and after His coming, "were" crucified with Him.
That doesn't mean it happenned in any realm, physical or spiritual. It means it was in God's plan, in His mind. In Jerimiah 1:5,
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” This doesn't mean Jeriamiah existed before he was born, nor did any prophetic events in the future happen in this spiritual realm, it was just in His mind, before created, the foundation of the world.
He planned for Jerimiah to be a prophet and exactly what he would do, orchestrating all the events in his life ... mission accomplished - in His mind.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, you get 731 days, or 732 if you also count the day of the ending date.

From and including: Wednesday, September 23, 2015
To, but not including Saturday, September 23, 2017

Result: 731 days​

It is 731 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.
Or 2 years excluding the end date.
Or 24 months excluding the end date.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't mean it happenned in any realm, physical or spiritual. It means it was in God's plan, in His mind. In Jerimiah 1:5,
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” This doesn't mean Jeriamiah existed before he was born, nor did any prophetic events in the future happen in this spiritual realm, it was just in His mind, before created, the foundation of the world.
He planned for Jerimiah to be a prophet and exactly what he would do, orchestrating all the events in his life ... mission accomplished - in His mind.
So you rationalize and say...as if God wears a watch and keeps a calendar. Such is the thinking of men.

When will you begin to see the things of God from His perspective instead of through the lens of this world which is not His kingdom, but His creation which is passing away?

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, you get 731 days, or 732 if you also count the day of the ending date.

From and including: Wednesday, September 23, 2015
To, but not including Saturday, September 23, 2017

Result: 731 days​

It is 731 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.
Or 2 years excluding the end date.
Or 24 months excluding the end date.
I stand corrected. It's been a long time since I looked at this and I must have it mixed up with some other date.

Reactions: ewq1938

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your op here. It is just a repeat of what I have already read by you in your first thread. moving on to your next one.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigh…okay, I’m out. I had hoped for the other things you said you were going to post but I’ve read all your op’s and you just keep repeating yourself from your first thread. I did grab two things I hadn’t seen yet though, so thanks.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you rationalize and say...as if God wears a watch and keeps a calendar. Such is the thinking of men.

When will you begin to see the things of God from His perspective instead of through the lens of this world which is not His kingdom, but His creation which is passing away?
I just don't know, maybe when I get to heaven, I'll have more time to figure it out?

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, it is I that sighs for you.

I told you that all the prophets received the same timing for the Rapture and now you get to keep all the lies that you believe are true.

I am so sad, no I am broken for you and everyone who has attacked all of the prophets that the Lord has sent to this forum whom you bridled and pointed your finger at.

The bad news is you have to stay and the good news is I get to leave.

You were once the only reason I was still here and now you are the reason I left.
Have you not read,
New International Version
“Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”

Still, you should have listened.

So sad and so broken for you and all the people on this forum.

You could have known the truth but you already have the truth.
Eliyahoo

That was the letter that I had composed, but the Lord says, "Don't do it"
Eliyahoo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t attacking you. I was eagerly looking forward to what you had to say after I found that post of yours In which you saw a verse that clicked into place that I had never seen ANY other man ever bring forward and expound on and which unlocked some confusions for me. I cannot convey how eagerly I looked forward to sitting down to study what you had to say. But Then, I was suddenly taking care of an 80 year old with the flu for two days and was so exhausted with meager sleep and with cleaning and changing and worrying over how to best help her and calling paramedics twice because I could not get her up from the floor when all her muscles left her, and so I knew I did not have the necessary mental acuity to do a study alongside your first thread to see if you spoke well on the subject (the berean thing).
Then I finally, finally, had the time I desired and I carefully studied your first thread with my Bible and found you had spoken well about it and you had promised you had more to share and then you just got pulled into arguing and repeating yourself in threads, which showed me that “someone” didn’t want you sharing it and that “someone” was succeeding in stopping any further sharing and it frustrated me greatly. I’ve seen that happen in here with one other man and it’s an enemy tactic that sets my teeth on edge because of how eager I am to hear more. It took me YEARS to piece together all that man could give me in way of help because of the odious and effective war tactic of stopping up the well and throwing his every thread into confusion.

Until recently, I held to a pretrib gathering together but then, one day, about three or four months ago, I found one single verse that blew that out of the water and I suddenly saw I had to leave behind pretrib and readjust myself to scripture. I shared that, but not a single person could see it, so I set it aside until such time as God might show me more.
Dont worry over getting more men to listen before you will move on. They won’t. Their indoctrinations prevent their hearing. And don’t worry over being ridiculed - you WILL be ridiculed and gnashed at - and you will have to learn to ignore it. You have one person who heard and saw you and could follow along With what you were saying. How do you know that one person isn’t why you came here?

Last edited:

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wasn’t attacking you. I was eagerly looking forward to what you had to say after I found that post of yours In which you saw a verse that clicked into place that I had never seen ANY other man ever bring forward and expound on and which unlocked some confusions for me. I cannot convey how eagerly I looked forward to sitting down to study what you had to say. But Then, I was suddenly taking care of an 80 year old with the flu for two days and was so exhausted with meager sleep and with cleaning and changing and worrying over how to best help her and calling paramedics twice because I could not get her up when all her muscles left her, and so I knew I did not have the necessary mental acuity to do a study alongside your first thread to see if you spoke well on the subject (the berean thing).
Then I finally, finally, had the time I desired and I carefully studied your first thread with my Bible and found you had spoken well about it and you had promised you had more to share and then you just got pulled into arguing and repeating yourself in threads, which showed me that “someone” didn’t want you sharing it and that “someone” was succeeding in stopping any further sharing and it frustrated me greatly. I’ve seen that happen in here with one other man and it’s an enemy tactic that sets my teeth on edge because of how eager I am to hear more. It took me YEARS to piece together all that man could give me in way of help because of the odious and effective war tactic of stopping up the well and throwing his every thread into confusion.

Until recently, I held to a pretrib gathering together but then, one day, about three or four months ago, I found one single verse that blew that out of the water and I suddenly saw I had to leave behind pretrib and readjust myself to scripture. I shared that, but not a single person could see it, so I set it aside until such time as God might show me more.
Dont worry over getting more men to listen before you will move on. They won’t. Their indoctrinations prevent their hearing. And don’t worry over being ridiculed - you WILL be ridiculed and gnashed at - and you will have to learn to ignore it. You have one person who heard and saw you and could follow along With what you were saying. How do you know that one person isn’t why you came here?

Thank you and I knew who you were.
Eliyahoo

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel chapter 13, the rapture theory is false doctrine. Revelation chapter 13, satan is coming 6th trump in his role as antichrist to Jerusalem. Those banking on rapture theory will worship antichrist and end up in sheol, called hell. Ephesians chapter 6, knowledge and wisdom of God's word is the gospel armour. You need it to get past antichrist lies and deception. During millennium, revelation chapter 20, those in sheol, will be taught during millennium. Then judged by their works on judgement day. I won't further go into this. Finish up. Revelation chapter 7, those who sing song of moses and lamb, overcome antichrist, they had gospel armory on. Read ephesians chapter 6.

Adventageous

Oct 28, 2022
Noneya
archive.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The major clue that indicates that Daniel knew when the Rapture will take place is when he said, "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt."
You are mistaken. Daniel 12:2 is the special resurrection that takes place before the First great resurrection. They are not the same.

[13.] Special Harvest - Daniel 12:2,12; Matthew 26:64; Mark 14:62; Revelation 1:7, 14:13, &c; who will see Jesus coming, before He is above the earth.

Some special righteous, who died after a specific time (not all the righteous since Adam and Abel), and some special wicked (not all who have died since Cain).
The First Great resurrection is only for the righteous who have died in Christ Jesus before that special time (Daniel 12:12; Revelation 14:13).
The Second great resurrection is only for the finally impentient.

[14.] The Righteous (Resurrection unto Eternal Life at the start of the 1,000 Years of Revelation 20:1-7; Isaiah 24:22) - 1 Samuel 2:6; Job 14:12-14, 19:26; Hosea 13:14; Matthew 22:31; Mark 12:18,23,25; Luke 14:14, 20:35,36; John 5:29a, 6:25,28,29,39,40,44,54, 11:24,25; Acts 4:2, 17:31,32, 23:6, 24:15a,21; Romans 6:5,8, 8:11; 1 Corinthians 15:12,13,16,20,21,23,29,32,35,42,43,52-55; Philippians 3:10,11; Colossians 3:3; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 2 Timothy 2:18, 4:1; Hebrews 6:2, 11:35; Revelation 20:5b,6; -- All the Holy "Clouds" of Angels, the "reapers", with Him -- Psalms 68:17, 104:3; Isaiah 66:15; Matthew 13:39,49, 16:27, 24:30, 25:31,51, 26:64; Mark 8:38, 13:27; Luke 9:26, 21:27; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 3:13, 4:16-17; Hebrews 1:7; Revelation 1:7, 12:7

[15.] The Wicked (finally impenitent; Resurrection unto Damnation, 2nd Death at the close of the 1,000 Years of Revelation 20:1-7; Isaiah 24:22) - John 5:29b; Acts 17:31, 24:15b; Revelation 20:5a; (2nd Death; Genesis 2:17; Job 20:26,29, 31:2-3; Psalms 7:9, 9:17, 11:6, 21:9, 37:10, 37:20, 37:28,38, 68:2, 69:28, 75:8,10, 92:7,9, 104:35, 106:18, 112:10, 145:20; Proverbs 2:22, 10:25,28,30, 12:7, 13:9, 14:11, 24:20; Ezekiel 18:4, 18:20; Isaiah 13:9, 25:8, 66:17,24; Nahum 1:10; Obadiah 1:16; Zephaniah 1:2-3; Malachi 4:1; Matthew 10:28; John 3:16; Romans 6:23; Hebrews 6:8; James 1:15; 2 Peter 3:10; Jude 1:12; Revelation 2:1; 7:17, 20:6,9,14, 21:4,8)

Last edited: