Daniels 4 Beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They became the european nations.
If you are talking about the stone that destroys Daniel's image, then it has not come yet. We are at toes of iron still mixed with clay.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They became the european nations.
If you are talking about the stone that destroys Daniel's image, then it has not come yet. We are at toes of iron still mixed with clay.
Ok I see that.

We still have the one person who whom they all give their power too. Also the 3.5 years given to them to go against the saints. And the other things we are told they will do

Are they still in power today? Sorry just trying to figure out your thinking..

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. huge and powerful with iron teeth. - rome, again the iron kingdom. Again, the most powerful, Rome actually held more land than any kingdom previous and any since, It also had the longest reign of any of the previous kingdoms on earth (including back to Egyptian kingdom)

Thatr is factually incorrect. Greece conquered further than rome.

WW2 Germany held more territory captive.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok I see that.

We still have the one person who whom they all give their power too. Also the 3.5 years given to them to go against the saints. And the other things we are told they will do

Are they still in power today? Sorry just trying to figure out your thinking..
Ok. Up front first, I must apologize. My head is super foggy and I'm pooped, so stuff may not come out correctly. If if doesn't I will try to answer anyway, maybe a bit later.

The kingdoms are still there. As nations.

As for the person coming into power--
'When the Ostrogoths fell at the hands of Justinian in 538 AD all remaining opposition to Roman Catholic supremacy had vanished and the church rose triumphant, sitting enthroned upon the ashes of Imperial Rome."
https://lineagejourney.com/read/the-roman-empire-from-313-538-ad/

3.5 years first, i believe the 3.5 years is 1260 days, and using each day for a year, comes out to 1260 years

Adding 1260 to 538=1798 . what happened in 1798?

Feb 20 French General Louis Alexandre Berthier forcibly removes Pope Pius VI from Rome during French occupation of Rome (Pope later dies a prisoner in Valence)
What Happened in February 1798

Then in 1929, the Lateran Treaty was signed, this restored "land and privileges" to the papacy .
The Lateran Treaty - Is it Part of Bible Prophecy?
and is what many believe to be the healing of the mortal wound.

Whether you believe it or not, it is fascinating, isn't it?

I hope this helps. Just offering it as more info for the thread.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. Up front first, I must apologize. My head is super foggy and I'm pooped, so stuff may not come out correctly. If if doesn't I will try to answer anyway, maybe a bit later.

The kingdoms are still there. As nations.

As for the person coming into power--
'When the Ostrogoths fell at the hands of Justinian in 538 AD all remaining opposition to Roman Catholic supremacy had vanished and the church rose triumphant, sitting enthroned upon the ashes of Imperial Rome."
https://lineagejourney.com/read/the-roman-empire-from-313-538-ad/

3.5 years first, i believe the 3.5 years is 1260 days, and using each day for a year, comes out to 1260 years

Adding 1260 to 538=1798 . what happened in 1798?

Feb 20 French General Louis Alexandre Berthier forcibly removes Pope Pius VI from Rome during French occupation of Rome (Pope later dies a prisoner in Valence)
What Happened in February 1798

Then in 1929, the Lateran Treaty was signed, this restored "land and privileges" to the papacy .
The Lateran Treaty - Is it Part of Bible Prophecy?
and is what many believe to be the healing of the mortal wound.

Whether you believe it or not, it is fascinating, isn't it?

I hope this helps. Just offering it as more info for the thread.
ok I see, yes it is fascinating.

are you trying to say the roman catholic church is the final beast?

I believe the 3.5 years fits with daniels 70th week. where in the middle of the week. the future leader of rome places an abomination of desolation in the holy place.

that would make it 1260 literal days not years.. If this is true.. what do you think

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you have any proof please. Not saying you are wrong. Just want some proof.

Best I could find in short notice:

Persian (Achaemenid) Empire Map (biblestudy.org) Grecian Empire covered 2.9 million sq. miles at its largest.

How many square miles was the Roman Empire at its height? – JanetPanic.com 2 million sq. miles

Largest Empires In History - WorldAtlas England controlled over 35 million sq miles.

How much land did Hitler conquer? - Answers Nazi Germany conquered over 3 million sq. miles

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Best I could find in short notice:

Persian (Achaemenid) Empire Map (biblestudy.org) Grecian Empire covered 2.9 million sq. miles at its largest.

How many square miles was the Roman Empire at its height? – JanetPanic.com 2 million sq. miles

Largest Empires In History - WorldAtlas England controlled over 35 million sq miles.

How much land did Hitler conquer? - Answers Nazi Germany conquered over 3 million sq. miles
ok, I have tried to look it up. I can not confirm the land area of Greece. I did find that rome was 2 million so that is correct. I will take your word for it.

I do not remember where I got the info. I did this study about 20 years ago.

thank you for the info

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

The usual mistake, trying to make Daniel's statue prophecy fit the Beast prophecies is what is being presented here as "Facts." The reality is that the two prophecies are not necessarily connected. The Daniel 2 Prophecy ends with the judgement of the kings of the earth, while the Daniel 7 prophecy is in play right up and until the finial judgement, with a 1,000 year gap in the prophecy while the four beasts of verses 1-12 are imprisoned in the bottomless pit before being released once more after the 1,000 years is past to have their last hooray just before the final judgement at the end of the seventh age .

The Daniel 2 prophecy is all about the people, people groups, kingdoms and empires that have and will have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans. Whether or not these people, people groups, kingdoms or empires manifest the primary characteristics of the respective four beasts mentioned in Daniel 7 is not important as the Daniel 7 beasts are wicked fallen heavenly hosts who stir up the sea of humanity such that what rises up out of the sea of humanity manifests the respective four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 primary mentioned characteristic, until they, the wicked fallen heavenly angels who are the described beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are judged and imprisoned in our near future at the same time as the kings that have trampled God's sanctuary and earthly hosts at Armageddon.

The Daniel 2 statue prophecy is about the people, people groups, kingdoms and Empires having control of the people that live in the land of the Chaldeans. The first three people, people groups, kingdoms and empires that have dominion over the land of the Chaldeans were revealed to us as the Chaldeans, the Medes and Persians and the Grecian empire, initially under the leadership of Alexandra the Great and then under the leadership of one of the Generals and their descendants after the death of Alexandra the Great.

The Eastern Grecian Empire, about the year 120 BC devastated and desolated the Land of the Chaldeans, and it remained devastated and desolated for around 2,000 + years until 1926 when a nation was established once more in the Land of the Chaldeans by the British and the French.

Until people begin to understand the contextual relationships in the Daniel 2 and 7 prophecies, they will be lead by their nose by Satan and his followers into false understanding like what is being expressed in this and other threads.

Shalom

PS: - in accordance with Exodus 20:4-6, Israel cannot be redeemed until the beginning of the fifth age of their existence when they realise the significance of their idolatrous worship and that the idolatrous worship that they indulged in during the first four ages of their existence from the time of the birth of Isaac up and until the completion of the 2,400 years of the Daniel 8 prophecy that the kings of the earth and the Little Horn that they are allowed to trample God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts. Paul in Romans 11:25-26 bears testimony to this fact but it has been twisted by Satan and the men who are under his influence to have a very different understanding which hides God's prophetic word outcome from us..

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

The usual mistake, trying to make Daniel's statue prophecy fit the Beast prophecies is what is being presented here as "Facts." The reality is that the two prophecies are not necessarily connected. The Daniel 2 Prophecy ends with the judgement of the kings of the earth, while the Daniel 7 prophecy is in play right up and until the finial judgement, with a 1,000 year gap in the prophecy while the four beasts of verses 1-12 are imprisoned in the bottomless pit before being released once more after the 1,000 years is past to have their last hooray just before the final judgement at the end of the seventh age .

The Daniel 2 prophecy is all about the people, people groups, kingdoms and empires that have and will have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans. Whether or not these people, people groups, kingdoms or empires manifest the primary characteristics of the respective four beasts mentioned in Daniel 7 is not important as the Daniel 7 beasts are wicked fallen heavenly hosts who stir up the sea of humanity such that what rises up out of the sea of humanity manifests the respective four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 primary mentioned characteristic, until they, the wicked fallen heavenly angels who are the described beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are judged and imprisoned in our near future at the same time as the kings that have trampled God's sanctuary and earthly hosts at Armageddon.

The Daniel 2 statue prophecy is about the people, people groups, kingdoms and Empires having control of the people that live in the land of the Chaldeans. The first three people, people groups, kingdoms and empires that have dominion over the land of the Chaldeans were revealed to us as the Chaldeans, the Medes and Persians and the Grecian empire, initially under the leadership of Alexandra the Great and then under the leadership of one of the Generals and their descendants after the death of Alexandra the Great.

The Eastern Grecian Empire, about the year 120 BC devastated and desolated the Land of the Chaldeans, and it remained devastated and desolated for around 2,000 + years until 1926 when a nation was established once more in the Land of the Chaldeans by the British and the French.

Until people begin to understand the contextual relationships in the Daniel 2 and 7 prophecies, they will be lead by their nose by Satan and his followers into false understanding like what is being expressed in this and other threads.

Shalom

PS: - in accordance with Exodus 20:4-6, Israel cannot be redeemed until the beginning of the fifth age of their existence when they realise the significance of their idolatrous worship and that the idolatrous worship that they indulged in during the first four ages of their existence from the time of the birth of Isaac up and until the completion of the 2,400 years of the Daniel 8 prophecy that the kings of the earth and the Little Horn that they are allowed to trample God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts. Paul in Romans 11:25-26 bears testimony to this fact but it has been twisted by Satan and the men who are under his influence to have a very different understanding which hides God's prophetic word outcome from us..

that is allegorizing that verse. the verse simply means as it is written that God would visit the sins of the fathers down through four other generations, not ages of Israels existence. But that ended when Jesus died and ended the Mosaic Law.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am confused.

You say we do not know the kings yet. I agree

Then you say they will be defeated by Christ. I again agree

Since CHrist has not returned yet to defeat the final kingdom. What is the issue?

Revelations will give us these answers I think but we have not got there yet.

I did not want to post my whole comments. they were to long. so I wanted to discuss one part at a time.

Well, like I said, some apply the final beast kingdom being a revived Roman empire, just because of the mention of iron in the feet of ten toes. Others don't see the final beast kingdom being different from the previous beasts either, like you for example. Yet it will be 'diverse', or different than all those previous to it. And that idea of the final one having all the pieces "together" when Christ comes to smite it upon its feet, is actually very telling. That's why I asked that question.

Each one of the 5 pieces of the beast image statue in Daniel 2 are to be in operation when Lord Jesus comes. That means a revived Babylon style empire, a revived Medo-Persia style empire, a revived Grecia empire, a revived Roman empire, and the final piece, the feet of part iron mixed with clay will be.... ??? The answer to that last beast location should be easy for those that grasp Daniel about the "abomination of desolation".

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Anyone ever seen this ?
Ten kingdoms.
  1. Anglo-Saxons
  2. Franks
  3. Allemans
  4. Burgundians
  5. Visigoths
  6. Suevi
  7. Vandals
  8. Heruli
  9. Bavarians
  10. Ostrogoths 3 plucked by the roots Vandals, Heruli, and the Ostrogoths the Heruli were in 493; the Vandals in 534, and the Ostrogoths in 553.

NO TRUE. IT'S FAKE

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I am confused.

You say we do not know the kings yet. I agree

Then you say they will be defeated by Christ. I again agree

Since CHrist has not returned yet to defeat the final kingdom. What is the issue?

Revelations will give us these answers I think but we have not got there yet.

I did not want to post my whole comments. they were to long. so I wanted to discuss one part at a time.

Why are you confused? It because the spirit of confusion and of lie is working a lot. It is provoking the wrath of God - a consuming fire - and can be devoured by fire. God is in great wrath now.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
that is allegorizing that verse. the verse simply means as it is written that God would visit the sins of the fathers down through four other generations, not ages of Israel's existence. But that ended when Jesus died and ended the Mosaic Law.

But God still has his back toward Israel today and it is over 4,000 + years since Isaac was born. Why are their so many scriptures that point to israel having to repent of their idolatrous behaviour before God before He will relent and turn once again towards Israel. The two ages/days of the Lord, i.e. about 2,000 + years of Israel being scattered through the whole earth has happened during the time period that the iniquities of the father's idolatrous worship began to visit the father's children and the Children's children began with the Birth of Christ, where Christ's birth heralded the beginning of the fifth age of mankind and the third age of the existence of the Nation of Israel that started with the birth of Isaac.

What we are seeing is the Israelites are beginning to seek God and they believe that the building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem will help them to reconnect with God by the re-introduction of the Old Mosaic Covenant Laws. Lamentation 5:7-22 speaks of this present time that Israel finds itself in.

Lamentations
5:7-22: -

7 Our fathers sinned and are no more,
But we bear their iniquities.​
8 Servants rule over us;
There is none to deliver us from their hand.​
9 We get our bread at the risk of our lives,
Because of the sword in the wilderness.​
10 Our skin is hot as an oven,
Because of the fever of famine.​
11 They ravished the women in Zion,
The maidens in the cities of Judah.​
12 Princes were hung up by their hands,
And elders were not respected.​
13 Young men ground at the millstones;
Boys staggered under loads of wood.​
14 The elders have ceased gathering at the gate,
And the young men from their music.​
15 The joy of our heart has ceased;
Our dance has turned into mourning.​
16 The crown has fallen from our head.
Woe to us, for we have sinned!​
17 Because of this our heart is faint;
Because of these things our eyes grow dim;​
18 Because of Mount Zion which is desolate,
With foxes walking about on it.​
19 You, O Lord, remain forever/even to the vanishing point in time;
Your throne is/will still remain from generation/for an age to generation/and an age. {i.e. after two ages}
20 Why do You forget us forever/for so long a time beyond our ability to grasp,
And forsake us for so/such a long a time?​
21 Turn us back to You, O Lord, and we will be restored;
Renew our days as of old,​
22 Unless/But You seem to have utterly rejected us,
And are very/still angry with us!​

The Scribes in Jesus' day could not fore see that the Book of Lamentations was about the two ages that they were going to find themselves in scattered throughout the earth, indeed to the four corners of the earth.

Hosea 6:1-3 also speaks of this same 2,000 + years period where God's back is turned so that He is not able to see the troubles of Israel during this period.

You are welcome to your understanding but because the Israelites could not understand that their iniquities of idolatrous would be visited upon their children for such a long time as two ages. It is only now that Israel is awakening to the realisation that they have to renet of their father's iniquities as well as their own idolatrous worship before God will relent and turn towards them.

Jesus plainly said that that during this present time period that they would.

Shalom

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, Jesus did not say they would turn to Him during this world. Instead, He said the "children of the kingdom" that refused to come to His supper when they were bid, will be cast to the "outer darkness" (Matthew 8; Matthew 22).

Apostle Paul showed in Romans 11 that the 'blindness' (the spirit of slumber) will remain upon the majority of unbelieving Jews until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in, and that means until the day of Christ's future return.

What is actually getting ready to happen with the unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem at the end when they build another temple and start up the old covenant worship again, is that God is going to send them a fake-Messiah. And him they will worship in place of Jesus Christ Whom they rejected. Only when they see Jesus coming in the clouds to destroy that fake-Messiah will many of those Jews feel shame and begin to turn to Jesus of Nazareth as their Messiah.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But God still has his back toward Israel today and it is over 4,000 + years since Isaac was born. Why are their so many scriptures that point to israel having to repent of their idolatrous behaviour before God before He will relent and turn once again towards Israel. The two ages/days of the Lord, i.e. about 2,000 + years of Israel being scattered through the whole earth has happened during the time period that the iniquities of the father's idolatrous worship began to visit the father's children and the Children's children began with the Birth of Christ, where Christ's birth heralded the beginning of the fifth age of mankind and the third age of the existence of the Nation of Israel that started with the birth of Isaac.

well those two days is an allegorical interpretation by forcinf days to become 1,000 years. and yes Israel will have to repent of one sin before teh Lords return- the national sin of blaspheming the Spirit by rejecting Jesus as messiah! Once Israel says "Blessed is He who comes inthe name of the Lord" this will cause Jesus to return!

You allegorize verse 19. This is a well known "Hebraism" that means for eternity! If not then gods throne only remains for two ages according to your allegorical rewrite.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 6:1-3 also speaks of this same 2,000 + years period where God's back is turned so that He is not able to see the troubles of Israel during this period.

You are welcome to your understanding but because the Israelites could not understand that their iniquities of idolatrous would be visited upon their children for such a long time as two ages. It is only now that Israel is awakening to the realisation that they have to renet of their father's iniquities as well as their own idolatrous worship before God will relent and turn towards them.

Once again you force a day to mean 1,000 years without any biblical warrant.

Israleis have been awakened in every generation since Pentecost! There has always been a remnant, and until Israles national regeneration, there will always be a remnant.

Hosea is literally speakingof the last 3 days of teh "tribulation" when the veil is finally removed, Israel mourns for their sin of rejecting their Messiah and repent and cause jesus to retuirn to fight for them with the forces of Antichrist mounted against them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again you force a day to mean 1,000 years without any biblical warrant.

Israleis have been awakened in every generation since Pentecost! There has always been a remnant, and until Israles national regeneration, there will always be a remnant.

Hosea is literally speakingof the last 3 days of teh "tribulation" when the veil is finally removed, Israel mourns for their sin of rejecting their Messiah and repent and cause jesus to retuirn to fight for them with the forces of Antichrist mounted against them.

If you're trying to say the "thousand years" of Revelation 20 that is written, is not literal, then you sure are definitely misguided. And per 2 Peter 3:8, one day to God is like a thousand years to us. That is why the coming "day of the Lord" is about the start of Christ's future "thousand years" reign with His elect over all nations as written in Revelation 20.