Daniels 4 Beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe, maybe not. All depends on how you defend your position.

I have nothing to defend. Time will prove whether or not you are, or I am, right in our understanding that we post. Patience is not always a hallmark of our humanity.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have nothing to defend. Time will prove whether or not you are, or I am, right in our understanding that we post. Patience is not always a hallmark of our humanity.

Well this is true. so we are concluded then. We will elt time show who understands the passage. Me as it is written or you as you have "interpreted it".

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well this is true. so we are concluded then. We will let time show who understands the passage. Me as it is written or you as you have "interpreted it".

Please be honest with your posts. We have both adopted a particular interpretation for the passage in question and believe that the interpretation that we have adopted is right.

Both of us could also be completely wrong in our understanding of the passage in question.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please be honest with your posts. We have both adopted a particular interpretation for the passage in question and believe that the interpretation that we have adopted is right.

Both of us could also be completely wrong in our understanding of the passage in question.

I am being honest. I hold to what is known as a literal/historical/grammatical method of understanding SCripture, yo0u hold to a more allegorical approach, at least for this section of prophecy. And you have not explained why.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am being honest. I hold to what is known as a literal/historical/grammatical method of understanding SCripture, yo0u hold to a more allegorical approach, at least for this section of prophecy. And you have not explained why.

I think the Jack Nicholson line of, "You can't handle the truth." is applicable for your response. Your education has caused you to become programmed in what your teacher/lecturer sprouts as being the struth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Jack Nicholson line of, "You can't handle the truth." is applicable for your response. Your education has caused you to become programmed in what your teacher/lecturer sprouts as being the struth.

Well as you are unwilling to try, you will never know if your opinion has any merit on this. And it appears as if your teacher/lecturers sprout you believing they have the truth. That is a two way door!

Yes I believe I am right, but I have in my 47 years of walking with the Lord always been willing to alter my understanding if presented with a better argument from Scripture. All you have to do is try.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I believe I am right, but I have in my 47 years of walking with the Lord always been willing to alter my understanding if presented with a better argument from Scripture. All you have to do is try.
Have You?

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have You?

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Wrong again for about the tenth time! You forget that in between teh first and second resurrections is a gap of 1,000 years. but you do not accept Gods Word and have substituted Gods Word for your own.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again for about the tenth time! You forget that in between teh first and second resurrections is a gap of 1,000 years. but you do not accept Gods Word and have substituted Gods Word for your own.
I didnt think you were altering your belief, because the scripture presented below destroys the claims of a Millennium on earth

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end,

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
24 Then cometh the end,

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt think you were altering your belief, because the scripture presented below destroys the claims of a Millennium on earth

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end,

Posting it over and over does not make it conform to your Word. It is still Gods Word versus your word.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

And again you arrive that by reinterpreting Gods Word to make it conform to your ideas!

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And this whole "eternal time" creation on your part is nonsense. If anything there are two days if your fictional definition could be true! Teh rest of the dead were not resurrected until th e1,000 years were finished! Verse 5. that now makes it two days by your spiritual math! So how now are you going to retranslate Gods Word to make it fit yours!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well as you are unwilling to try, you will never know if your opinion has any merit on this. And it appears as if your teacher/lecturers sprout you believing they have the truth. That is a two way door!

I know that some people are as thick as two bricks. I have been trying to not argue as to who is right if you had noticed from my posts, but you want to push that you have the credentials to claim that you are the only one who is right because you have 47 years of walking with the Lord. The problem is that you are not able to recognise whether a better understanding has been provided or not. That was why I had suggested that the unfolding prophetic timeline will eventually reveal the truth of the matter. But you keep coming back with your look at me, look at my understanding, I have been programmed how to thing and believe.

Let it go Ronny. I am an old dog with my own bone and I am happy with it. The readers of this forum are smart enough to know and discern who is probably right. As I previously state, we could both be wrong. Let us leave it at that for the time being.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that some people are as thick as two bricks. I have been trying to not argue as to who is right if you had noticed from my posts, but you want to push that you have the credentials to claim that you are the only one who is right because you have 47 years of walking with the Lord. The problem is that you are not able to recognise whether a better understanding has been provided or not. That was why I had suggested that the unfolding prophetic timeline will eventually reveal the truth of the matter. But you keep coming back with your look at me, look at my understanding, I have been programmed how to thing and believe.

Let it go Ronny. I am an old dog with my own bone and I am happy with it. The readers of this forum are smart enough to know and discern who is probably right. As I previously state, we could both be wrong. Let us leave it at that for the time being.
Is that a bone off prime rib or a porterhouse?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I'm bookmarking so I can lurk on what you guys are talking about.

For the longest time I thought Daniel 11 was fulfilled through Antiochus IV and was finished, but reading the bottom of this, apparently I was wrong.
Daniel 11:29-35 - The Fall of Antiochus IV Epiphanes - Reading Acts

By the Word of GOD I tell that the SATANIC THEORIES trying to link the prophecies of Daniel to the story about Antiochus written by storytellers, ALL THEM are REALLY wrong. Hope that you from your prior thinking being wrong, as you said, from now on you will try to reach what is real, you go to search what is really true, if I can help you in this way fell free .

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I was confused because it seamed to contradict itself

I understand, the confusion occurs because the confuses messages are written according thinking from a human perspective, not from God's perspective, and they are a stumbling block.

We are not in wrath now. You have not begun to see Gods wrath.

The GOD's wrath is only in the beginning. The worst is to come, henceforward. By the way, the Eternal punishment was determined to start in this current time, it is starting and will NEVER END, it is for ever and ever. The END is not yet, we are in the beginning of the sorrows, for now.

On the earth, the nations will be in anguish and perplexity...People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, ... Luke 21:v.25-26
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near. v.29

God will not withdraw/revoke His wrath, ...Job 9:v.13
John 3:v.35-36
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life;
but the wrath of God abideth on him

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The antichrist is the final beast. The prince who is to come

The prophet to Ezekiel, a contemporary of Daniel, prophesied saying: And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end-Ez.21:v.25

Jeremiah 30:23-24
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.