Daniel's (Little Horn) Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast) All The Same Bad Guy (The Antichrist)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things that are gonna be dissolved in that day is your false notion regarding a future fulfillment of Daniel 9:27 and the consummation :Broadly:
(The Future Consummation)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2:
the ultimate end

Daniel's AOD (Even Until The Consummation) "Future"!

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations
he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Sorry Pal, you secretly run about the magic curtain of Oz walking on rice paper, hiding your reformed interpretation on the "man of sin"

No (The Beast) seen below isn't a "Spirit" as you suggest, but will be a future literal individual human man as scripture clearly teaches

The Beast of Revelation chapter 13 below will be a "Individual Human Man" as Strongs clearly identifies below

Turn the light on in the room, get off that reformed rice paper

Strongs (Of A Man) Revelation 13:18KJV

Strong’s Definitions
ἀνήρ anḗr, an'-ayr; a primary word (compare G444); a man (properly as an individual male):—fellow, husband, man, sir.

Strong’s Definitions
ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Huh?

Do you even read what I write? I said he will be a man. The man of sin will be a man. One man. The beast of Revelation 13 who receives his throne etc from Satan will be a man. One man.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Merriam-Webster

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2:
the ultimate end

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations
he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
So? The temple was indeed consumed by the Romans - just as Jesus said it would, 40 years earlier. The Romans actually set fire to it. It was ablaze.

That magic mouse of yours that highlights prophetic scripture that has already been fulfilled, dragging them out of their historical place and context and dropping them into a folder titled "something past the year 2021", is going to get you sending your love emails to your wife to your brother instead one day.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The incessant deliberate obdurate misrepresentations of Error70x70 should have resulted in his eviction from this forum long ago. Keep this in mind in any exchanges that you have with him.
Disagree with your interpretation of Daniel 9:24-27 and you shout your cry's to crucify Truth7t7, Big Smiles!

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained "Future"?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal "Future" weeks or 490 days.

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh?

Do you even read what I write? I said he will be a man. The man of sin will be a man. One man. The beast of Revelation 13 who receives his throne etc from Satan will be a man. One man.
My apology, we agree on the Man of Sin and The Beast, I don't know about Daniel's Little Horn?

Daniels (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), Johns (The Beast)

All the same future individual human man?

Jesus Is The Lord

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? The temple was indeed consumed by the Romans - just as Jesus said it would, 40 years earlier. The Romans actually set fire to it. It was ablaze.

That magic mouse of yours that highlights prophetic scripture that has already been fulfilled, dragging them out of their historical place and context and dropping them into a folder titled "something past the year 2021", is going to get you sending your love emails to your wife to your brother instead one day.
The future "Consummation" is a little bigger than your reformed preterist claims of 70AD Jerusalem being its fulfillment

Sad part is, you won't let go of your reformed preterst eschatology, you cling to it like a dispensationalist does to Darby and Scofield no different, as scriptural truth is before your eyes

As they falsely desire to see a future pre-trib rapture and millennial kingdom on earth, you desire to see 70AD fulfillment of many events that are future

Nahum 1:5KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
My apology, we agree on the Man of Sin and The Beast, I don't know about Daniel's Little Horn?

Daniels (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), Johns (The Beast)

All the same future individual human man?

Jesus Is The Lord
I will have to go back to see what chapter you're taking Daniel's little horn from. If you're talking about Daniel 7:8 & 20-27, then yes.

But not if you think Daniel 8:9 is speaking about the same little horn.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The future "Consummation" is a little bigger than your reformed preterist claims of 70AD Jerusalem being its fulfillment

Sad part is you won't let your reformed preterust eschatology go, you cling to it like a dispensationalist does to Darby and Scofield, no different

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
There you go again. Quoting a prophecy against Nineveh using metaphor to describe God's judgement, and your magic mouse highlights it all by itself and with no good reason, drags it out of its place and drops it into your folder titled "Sometime after 2021".

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go again. Quoting a prophecy against Nineveh using metaphor to describe God's judgement, and your magic mouse highlights it all by itself and with no good reason, drags it out of its place and drops it into your folder titled "Sometime after 2021".

Sad part is, you won't let go of your reformed preterst eschatology, you cling to it like a dispensationalist does to Darby and Scofield no different, as scriptural truth is before your eyes

As they falsely desire to see a future pre-trib rapture and millennial kingdom on earth, you desire to see 70AD fulfillment of many events that are future

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The word means "a full end" wherever it is used in the Old Testament. I'll give you some verses below (though you probably will neither read this post, nor recognize the two witnesses when they come because you'll be too busy arguing against their eschatologcial theology):

Jeremiah 4:27
For so the LORD has said, The whole land shall be desolate, yet I will not make a full end [kâlâh].

kâlâh kaw-law'
From H3615; a completion; adverbially completely; also destruction: - {altogether} ({be} utterly) consume ({-d}) consummation ({-ption}) was {determined} ({full} utter) {end} riddance.

That's the same word used in Daniel 9:27. God made a full end of the temple in 70 A.D.

Jeremiah 30:11
For I am with you, says the LORD, to save you. Though I make a full end [kâlâh] of all nations where I have scattered you, yet I will not make a full end [kâlâh] of you; but I will correct you in measure, and will not leave you entirely unpunished.

Ezekiel 20:17
But My eye spared them from destroying [shâchath] them, nor did I make an end [kâlâh] of them in the wilderness.

Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate [shâmêm], even until the consummation [kâlâh], and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It means, even until the full end, and the "it" that he is making desolate is the city and the sanctuary, and the date was A.D 70. It's NOT speaking about the planet, and 2 Peter 3:10-12 is NOT speaking about Daniel 9:27.

It's been 1,952 years since it (the Old Testament Tabernacle) was consumed. You're a little late - just as late as the Jews are for their expectations of when their expected Messiah arrived.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word means "a full end" wherever it is used in the Old Testament. I'll give you some verses below (though you probably will neither read this post, nor recognize the two witnesses when they come because you'll be too busy arguing against their eschatologcial theology):

For so the LORD has said, The whole land shall be desolate, yet I will not make a full end [kâlâh].

kâlâh kaw-law'
From H3615; a completion; adverbially completely; also destruction: - {altogether} ({be} utterly) consume ({-d}) consummation ({-ption}) was {determined} ({full} utter) {end} riddance.

That's the same word used in Daniel 9:27. God made a full end of the temple in 70 A.D.

For I am with you, says the LORD, to save you. Though I make a full end [kâlâh] of all nations where I have scattered you, yet I will not make a full end [kâlâh] of you; but I will correct you in measure, and will not leave you entirely unpunished.

But My eye spared them from destroying [shâchath] them, nor did I make an end [kâlâh] of them in the wilderness.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate [shâmêm], even until the consummation [kâlâh], and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It means, even until the full end, and the "it" that he is making desolate is the city and the sanctuary, and the date was A.D 70. It's NOT speaking about the planet, and 2 Peter 3:10-12 is NOT speaking about Daniel 9:27.

It's been 1,952 years since it (the Old Testament Tabernacle) was consumed. You're a little late - just as late as the Jews are for their expectations of when their expected Messiah arrived.
We Strongly Disagree

Jerusalem's Destruction in 70AD Didn't Fulfill The Word "Consummation" In Daniel 9:27, (The Ultimate End) Is "Future"

Also That To Be Poured Upon The Desolate Will Be God's "Future" Cup Of His Indigination And Wrath Seen At The Second Coming

Merriam-Webster

2:
the ultimate end

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

kâlâh kaw-law'

It means, even until the full end, and the "it" that he is making desolate is the city and the sanctuary, and the date was A.D 70. NOT the planet. It's been 1,952 years since it was consumed. You're a little late - just as late as the Jews are for their expectations of when their expected Messiah arrived.
We Strongly Disagree

Jerusalem's Destruction in 70AD Didn't Fulfill The Word "Consummation" In Daniel 9:27, (The Ultimate End) Is "Future"

Also That To Be Poured Upon The Desolate Will Be God's "Future" Cup Of His Indigination And Wrath Seen At The Second Coming

Merriam-Webster

2:
the ultimate end

So I can see why (because you make it so obvious) you will not acknowledge the authority of the two witnesses when they begin their prophecy, nor will you recognize them, because you will be too busy arguing against their eschatology, and maybe even some of their other theology.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

kâlâh kaw-law'

It means, even until the full end, and the "it" that he is making desolate is the city and the sanctuary, and the date was A.D 70. NOT the planet. It's been 1,952 years since it was consumed. You're a little late - just as late as the Jews are for their expectations of when their expected Messiah arrived.

So I can see why (because you make it so obvious) you will not acknowledge the authority of the two witnesses when they begin their prophecy, nor will you recognize them, because you will be too busy arguing against their eschatology, and maybe even some of their other theology.
By all means please reveal in detail who the two witnesses are, and what is their eschatology and theology, the suspense is killing me?

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Disagree with your interpretation of Daniel 9:24-27 and you shout your cry's to crucify Truth7t7, Big Smiles!

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained "Future"?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal "Future" weeks or 490 days.

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Hallucination and regurgitation, as usual.

Still afraid.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The word "incorrigible" applies to every eschatological / theological position which is incapable of change when scripture points out the inconsistencies of a position - the word refers to almost everyone on this board and all other Christian boards too.

The word "incorrgiible" applies to everyone who resides in a box with a label.
It applies to some much more than others.

• Haha
Reactions: Zao is life

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We Strongly Disagree

Merriam-Webster

2:
the ultimate end

Still afraid.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Merriam-Webster

2:
the ultimate end

Still afraid.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Still afraid.
Boulders afraid of being lifted and dislodged by beetles? The elephant afraid of the ant? Truth afraid of error?

Nope. No one's error changes anything.

We all tend to allow ourselves to feel as though we have to put it right, as though it's not all just part of the rudiments of this world and the works of men that will be burned up when Christ returns.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
By all means please reveal in detail who the two witnesses are, and what is their eschatology and theology, the suspense is killing me?
To the best of my knowledge they have not appeared yet, though they may (or may not) be around already. But the last person I'll ask whether this be them when they do arrive, is you - because you won't acknowledge them if their eschatology contradicts yours.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all tend to allow ourselves to feel as though we have to put it right, as though it's not all just part of the rudiments of this world and the works of men that will be burned up when Christ returns.
I Strongly Disagree

The heavens and earth will be dissolved by the Lord's fire at his return (The End) as you have been shown several times