Daring Death - a Sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so you say, but you cannot name an uncontested absolute statement of truth from Scripture, either.

so, being as how the rise of logical thought can be traced back to the Greeks at about the time of Christ, and Hebrew writers are acknowledged to have thought dialectically, imo the contrast is worth considering.

A red herring by definition is a false trail that produces no fruit, yes?
And you cannot logically put yourself in the place of, say, Cain, or Esau, right now, can you?

Because you are saved, so none of those passages even concern you, right?
They are parables put into the Bible for lost people, to you right now, isn't that correct?

So i suggest that a dialectic perspective will allow you to access the whole Bible, if you will let it; even if the connection is not immediately clear.

Here you go changing topic again - a red herring.

I wish you would become informed about the nature of a red herring fallacy. It is:

attempting to redirect the argument to another issue to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. While it is similar to the avoiding the issue fallacy, the red herring is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original (source:red herring).​

Oz

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
and i gotta say that the current pope seems quite thoughtful; i wouldn't be crossing him out just because of your indoctrination against the RCC. Seems like a Protestant would actually have to reach fairly far to even disagree with the guy.