David Wilkerson 1986 Prophecy -- PLAGUE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RePost:

I don't disagree, but if Peter denied Jesus in the courtyard, how many of these "awakened" wimill find an infrastructure which will equip them for the challenges and temptations ahead? Will we rely on the "church"? Will we host bible studies? Or will we see the seed which quickly sprouts and withered because there was no depth of soil.

And so the equation is half solved. But who will add to the depth of soil, and who will water as required?
Bobby Jo
I don't know....have to ask Him....there are some things that haven't been revealed yet.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... do we judge God on why they are not parallel?

You do what you want. But let me warn you that your assertions are absurdly FALSE:

Timtofly said:
Crown virus. An army of small virus with crowns, going out as a conqueror to conquer. With a bow. We need to "flatten the curve."
Verse 4:
Another horse went out, a red one; and its rider was given the power to take peace away. Hotspots are red all over the earth.

First horse brought temporary peace. Solidarity of the earth to eradicate the virus.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know....have to ask Him....there are some things that haven't been revealed yet.

Hi H2S,

It seems this us up to us as individuals, and corporately in the church. And I hear the talk, but don't see the tangibles. So what is planted, may wither.

Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi H2S,

It seems this us up to us as individuals, and corporately in the church. And I hear the talk, but don't see the tangibles. So what is planted, may wither.

Bobby Jo
Well I have heard the talk and seen the tangibles....I would pray and ask God to put opportunity for you to see the tangibles if I were you.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have heard the talk and seen the tangibles....I would pray and ask God to put opportunity for you to see the tangibles if I were you.

I see a sleeping church, and no "revival" yet. And the only "tangibles" I see is my own witnessing. Perhaps we need the full force of the plague here in my community before people will see how short our time is.

Or maybe it's just another day in life, and this "plague" is nothing new and nothing to be alarmed about.:

Lke 17:26 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man. 27 They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was in the days of Lot—they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built, 29 but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom fire and sulphur rained from heaven and destroyed them all— 30 so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a sleeping church, and no "revival" yet. And the only "tangibles" I see is my own witnessing. Perhaps we need the full force of the plague here in my community before people will see how short our time is.

Or maybe it's just another day in life, and this "plague" is nothing new and nothing to be alarmed about.:

Lke 17:26 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man. 27 They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was in the days of Lot—they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built, 29 but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom fire and sulphur rained from heaven and destroyed them all— 30 so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Bobby Jo

Mercy, brother, why don't you relax and let God work out the details....it's His plan, His prophesies, and His timing.....we are going to have one last great outpouring of the Holy Spirit and God out His love and compassion is going to make one last major call to those who are unsaved. ....and He also is restoring everything....all before Jesus return.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...and He also is restoring everything....all before Jesus return.

Ummmmmmm, I hate to break the news, but the Tribulation is the time when we are told to ENDURE:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

... and things WILL NOT be getting better in the final 18 (of 42) months. I only hope EACH CHRISTIAN heeds Lke 22:36 so that they might have a chance of getting through this.
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmm, I hate to break the news, but the Tribulation is the time when we are told to ENDURE:

Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

... and things WILL NOT be getting better in the final 18 (of 42) months. I only hope EACH CHRISTIAN heeds Lke 22:36 so that they might have a chance of getting through this.
Bobby Jo
Here is a teaching that you may like or not
But it is written in His Word the restoration will first come.
The Prophesied Restoration of All Things

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
Hate to break it to you but those 3.5 years only have two types of humans. Those who worship satan. Those who are beheaded. If you think God is longsuffering, wait till Satan hunts down every human who refuses to worship him and chops off their head. Endure to the end??? Those two witnesses are also zapping whom they please head on or head off. Just sayin.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a teaching that you may like or not ...

The Day of the Lord must come first
Numerous Bible verses describe the coming Day of the Lord as a prerequisite to the first phase of the “restoration of all things.”

It appears you're getting ahead of yourself! Perhaps you'll need to FIRST survive the Tribulation before we see things being "restored" in the Millennial Kingdom. :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... two types of humans. ...
... the informed, and the uninformed.

... wait till Satan hunts down every human who refuses to worship him and chops off their head. ...
Obviously, you're the uniformed.

But if you want to DIE, then please IGNORE the instructions provided in Lke 22:36, and you'll increase your odds significantly. Conversely if you want to LIVE, then OBEY the instructions provided in Lke 22:26 and you'll increase your odds significantly.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Day of the Lord must come first

Numerous Bible verses describe the coming Day of the Lord as a prerequisite to the first phase of the “restoration of all things.”

It appears you're getting ahead of yourself!
Bobby Jo
I am way too tired to address this for now....maybe tomorrow. God Bless

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the informed, and the uninformed.

Obviously, you're the uniformed.

But if you want to DIE, then please IGNORE the instructions provided in Lke 22:36, and you'll increase your odds significantly. Conversely if you want to LIVE, then OBEY the instructions provided in Lke 22:26 and you'll increase your odds significantly.

Bobby Jo
You were informed.

God let me sleep last night. First time in weeks.

I do not know what is going to happen, but I can read the book of Revelation. That is how I am informed.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Misinformation/disinformation may BOTH have the word "information" as part of the word, -- but not part of the context.
You need to "sleep on it" for a while longer.
FINALLY SOME TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

I thank God that you are the shining example of Truth.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asking or scoffing?

Lke 22:35 And the people stood by, watching; but the rulers scoffed at him, saying, “He saved others; let him save himself, ...

It's a rhetorical question ...
Bobby Jo
yea well Jesus is the Truth and He should be respected. theories of sifi like brain farts should be scoffed. just because Jesus was scoffed doesn't justify stupidity of others, does it?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thank God that you are the shining example of Truth.
Huh! I didn't think you knew how to spell "truth".

Yeah, after satan kills EVERY PERSON WHO REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST; and every person who accepts the mark of the beast shall DROP DEAD; Jesus will come back to earth to rule and reign over a bunch of plants and animals.

Good Call,
Bobby Jo

To All,

Who can guess where some come up with such bizarre ideas:
Tmetofly said:
..Satan hunts down every human who refuses to worship him and chops off their head. ...

Everyone and anyone who refuses the Mark of the Beast who survives the tribulation will join Jesus in HIS Millennial Kingdom. The only question is whether we will survive to see it:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And the actions you take or don't take will increase or decrease your odds of survival.
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh! I didn't think you knew how to spell "truth".

Yeah, after satan kills EVERY PERSON WHO REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST; and every person who accepts the mark of the beast shall DROP DEAD; Jesus will come back to earth to rule and reign over a bunch of plants and animals.

Good Call,
Bobby Jo

To All,

Who can guess where some come up with such bizarre ideas:

Everyone and anyone who refuses the Mark of the Beast who survives the tribulation will join Jesus in HIS Millennial Kingdom. The only question is whether we will survive to see it:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And the actions you take or don't take will increase or decrease your odds of survival.
Bobby Jo
1 Peter 5
6 Therefore, humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that at the right time he may lift you up.
7 Throw all your anxieties upon him, because he cares about you.
8 Stay sober, stay alert! Your enemy, the Adversary, stalks about like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
9 Stand against him, firm in your trust, knowing that your brothers throughout the world are going through the same kinds of suffering.

Is Peter a liar? That is where the thought comes from. But not from Peter, but God Himself.

If I am going to be there, I would be one of the two witnesses. Not trying to fight Satan in my own strength.