David Wilkerson 1986 Prophecy -- PLAGUE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read it 4 more times agains..... NO, stop, look, these are judgment on the world, and no the church is not raptured out of any of this. the church and the world will go through these things together, the wheat and the tares, listen, Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn".

this will show the sheep from the wolves. so no rapture of the church, and no total destruction of the world. but only judgment on boths.

PICJAG.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Stephanie Picone

May 18, 2020
Mount Bethel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars, churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world."

- David Wilkerson in 1986

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, there is nothing new under the sun,
Now we can see all four beast/living creatures in relation to each of the four Judgment.

so nothing new here.

PICJAG.

It seems to me, that not everyone understands where we are in GOD's timing. If we did, we'll all be preparing for when we can't buy or sell (in about a year) and for when we'll see global thermonuclear war (in about a year and a half).

But MANY are content living in their majors cities, and will pay that price.

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

... thus David Wilkerson.
Bobby Jo