David Wilkerson 1986 Prophecy -- PLAGUE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, go ahead.
GO AHEAD?!? With what? --

You agreed with the commentator 4a/4b, and now we can't "GO AHEAD" until we figure out whether the commentators are correct in their 4a/4b assertion, or whether Scripture is correct in the 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE sequence.

MEN; or SCRIPTURE & History. Choose ONE.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I had no opinion.
Scripture is correct.

You started out with an opinion, -- that the commentator version was satisfactory. And now you've apparently changed your mind and chosen to believe Scriipture, but denied that you had to change your opinion by saying you "had no opinion".

Jmes 1:7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Scripture says you're unstable and cannot receive anything from the LORD.
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You started out with an opinion, -- that the commentator version was satisfactory. And now you've apparently changed your mind and chosen to believe Scriipture, but denied that you had to change your opinion by saying you "had no opinion".

Jmes 1:7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Scripture says you're unstable and cannot receive anything from the LORD.
Bobby Jo
Actually I said, "so good so far". It was not an opinion on what you typed. It was an opinion that I had faith in where you were heading. I never agreed on any thing.

If you think that not providing me with a choice means I am unstable, then you are a deceptive liar. I am dyslexic, does that mean I am double minded?

Beside the fact that you are not God, and do not have the final say so. However you can keep pretending that you know all about me.

I still have no opinion on your mind games. And now I lost any faith in what you say from now on. Not that I had any to begin with. Benefit of the doubt only happens once.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I said, "so good so far". It was not an opinion on what you typed. ...

Yep, -- "good" means acceptable. Thus the commentator sequence 4a/4b was acceptable, and I acknowledged your 4a/4b acceptance without any rebuttal.

You apparently are unstable as Scripture defines in James 1:7 and James 1:8.
Bobby Jo

To All,

It's not hard finding a persons limitations. And it's not a "fault", -- it's simply a grasp of Scripture, and we ALL lack expertise in multiple aspects of Scripture. But when someone without any proficiency in Bible Prophecy demands a concept which they cannot assess the veracity due to their insufficient background, what is to be gained? Will they accept an assertion by FAITH, -- which is FOOLISH; will they become proficient so that they can assess an assertion; or will they simply scoff because they DON'T HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO VALIDATE an assertion?

So why expend energy with people who have no interest in understanding Bible Prophecy concepts, and simply want to scoff?!?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there in front of me was a white horse; its rider had a bow and was given a crown; and he rode off as a conqueror to conquer.
Crown virus. An army of small virus with crowns, going out as a conqueror to conquer. With a bow. We need to "flatten the curve."

... So you see the silliness (read: insanity) were we came from, and the result we arrived at! :)
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, -- "good" means acceptable. Thus the commentator sequence 4a/4b was acceptable, and I acknowledged your 4a/4b acceptance without any rebuttal.

You apparently are unstable as Scripture defines in James 1:7 and James 1:8.
Bobby Jo

To All,

It's not hard finding a persons limitations. And it's not a "fault", -- it's simply a grasp of Scripture, and we ALL lack expertise in multiple aspects of Scripture. But when someone without any proficiency in Bible Prophecy demands a concept which they cannot assess the veracity due to their insufficient background, what is to be gained? Will they accept an assertion by FAITH, -- which is FOOLISH; will they become proficient so that they can assess an assertion; or will they simply scoff because they DON'T HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO VALIDATE an assertion?

So why expend energy with people who have no interest in understanding Bible Prophecy concepts, and simply want to scoff?!?
Bobby Jo
Apparently.

Do you really have Bible Prophecy concepts?

I understand God's word. Since you do not present any of your concepts, how is one supposed to understand them?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this whole thread was to mock David Wilkerson, Right Bobby Jo?

Be honest before God. As this is your thread not mine.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we here to uplift the body of Christ?

Are we here to sit in Judgment as Satan's advocate pointing out all the Faults that human Chistians have?

Galatians 6:
Brothers, suppose someone is caught doing something wrong. You who have the Spirit should set him right, but in a spirit of humility, keeping an eye on yourselves so that you won’t be tempted too.
2 Bear one another’s burdens — in this way you will be fulfilling the Torah’s true meaning, which the Messiah upholds.
3 For if anyone thinks he is something when he is really nothing, he is fooling himself.
4 So let each of you scrutinize his own actions. Then if you do find something to boast about, at least the boasting will be based on what you have actually done and not merely on a judgment that you are better than someone else;
5 for each person will carry his own load.
6 But whoever is being instructed in the Word should share all the good things he has with his instructor.
7 Don’t delude yourselves: no one makes a fool of God! A person reaps what he sows.

God is not mocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is disturbing?

Are you here to uplift the body of Christ?

Are you here to sit in Judgment as Satan's advocate pointing out all the Faults that human Chistians have?

Galatians 6:
Brothers, suppose someone is caught doing something wrong. You who have the Spirit should set him right, but in a spirit of humility, keeping an eye on yourselves so that you won’t be tempted too.
2 Bear one another’s burdens — in this way you will be fulfilling the Torah’s true meaning, which the Messiah upholds.
3 For if anyone thinks he is something when he is really nothing, he is fooling himself.
4 So let each of you scrutinize his own actions. Then if you do find something to boast about, at least the boasting will be based on what you have actually done and not merely on a judgment that you are better than someone else;
5 for each person will carry his own load.
6 But whoever is being instructed in the Word should share all the good things he has with his instructor.
7 Don’t delude yourselves: no one makes a fool of God! A person reaps what he sows.

God is not mocked!
No need for you to hastily jump to conclusions on why I am here and judge me. I was merely pointing out that the accusations in the articles about David Wilkerson were disturbing.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need for you to hastily jump to conclusions on why I am here and judge me. I was merely pointing out that the accusations in the articles about David Wilkerson were disturbing.

What's even MORE DISTURBING is that a person who we thought was PERFECT, was found GUILTY of a CRIME SO HEINOUS he had to be hung on a cross.

Satan is the accuser of the bretheren. -- Don't join satan.
Bobby Jo

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's even MORE DISTURBING is that a person who we thought was PERFECT, was found GUILTY of a CRIME SO HEINOUS he had to be hung on a cross.

Satan is the accuser of the bretheren. -- Don't join satan.
Bobby Jo
Good grief! :eek: Joining satan is over the top and was not the plan. I can see there will be no reasoning with you. Moving on from this hornets’ nest.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief! :eek: Joining satan was not the plan. Moving on..

Really? You checked out the first citation? -- Pastor David Wilkerson's False Plan Of Salvation
Pray tell, exactly what was disturbing in ANYTHING that Wilkerson said?

And as far as the second citation, let me suggest that some of those prophecies may have had a "time" issue, but not a "fulfillment" issue. And so critics criticize (tear down), -- but what are we accomplishing? Anything?

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Scripture says that we see through a glass darkly. And sometimes men look like trees, and trees look like men. So if a person gets the two crossed, HE'S CRITICIZED. But what are the options, -- Don't Look? Don't Examine? Don't Consider?

If prophecy weren't important, GOD wouldn't have included it in the Bible, and given it to his Prophets.

If you're not doing anything WRONG, -- you're not doing anything.
Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, there is nothing new under the sun,
Ezekiel 14:12 "The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,
Ezekiel 14:13 "Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Ezekiel 14:14 "Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 14:15 "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
Ezekiel 14:16 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
Ezekiel 14:17 "Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
Ezekiel 14:18 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
Ezekiel 14:19 "Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:Ezekiel 14:20 "Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.
Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

pestilence, is plague

Now today,
In Ezekiel 14:21 God give 4 judgments, they are seen clearly in the four horsemans
1.the sword, Revelation chapter 6, the Red horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Calf/Oxen, chapter 4
2.the famine, Revelation chapter 6, the Black horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Man, Chapter 4
3.the noisome beast, Revelation chapter 5, the White horse rider. The beast/living creature, the lion, chapter 4
4.the pestilence, Revelation chapter 6, the Pale horse rider. The beast/living creature, the flying eagle, chapter 4

Now we can see all four beast/living creatures in relation to each of the four Judgment.

so nothing new here.

PICJAG.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, there is nothing new under the sun,
Ezekiel 14:12 "The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,
Ezekiel 14:13 "Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Ezekiel 14:14 "Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 14:15 "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
Ezekiel 14:16 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
Ezekiel 14:17 "Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
Ezekiel 14:18 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
Ezekiel 14:19 "Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:Ezekiel 14:20 "Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.
Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

pestilence, is plague

Now today,
In Ezekiel 14:21 God give 4 judgments, they are seen clearly in the four horsemans
1.the sword, Revelation chapter 6, the Red horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Calf/Oxen, chapter 4
2.the famine, Revelation chapter 6, the Black horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Man, Chapter 4
3.the noisome beast, Revelation chapter 5, the White horse rider. The beast/living creature, the lion, chapter 4
4.the pestilence, Revelation chapter 6, the Pale horse rider. The beast/living creature, the flying eagle, chapter 4

Now we can see all four beast/living creatures in relation to each of the four Judgment.

so nothing new here.

PICJAG.
Chapter 6 of Revelation is for the church, not Israel. The trumpets are for Israel.

Seals are for those sealed with the Holy Spirit.
Trumpets are for rallying the Nation of Israel with the 144K chosen from among the tribes of Israel.

The first seal is covid19. It has a crown and has already gone out as a conqueror to conquer. Second seal is the current peace, before violence breaks out over every where.

Today in Michigan there were already protest and near riots at a hospital. The US is already a charged political time bomb. Covid19 brought temporary peace, but that can not last forever, when a government starts taking all the rights away from their citizens past their breaking point.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter 6 of Revelation is for the church, not Israel. The trumpets are for Israel.

Seals are for those sealed with the Holy Spirit.
Trumpets are for rallying the Nation of Israel with the 144K chosen from among the tribes of Israel.

The first seal is covid19. It has a crown and has already gone out as a conqueror to conquer. Second seal is the current peace, before violence breaks out over every where.

Today in Michigan there were already protest and near riots at a hospital. The US is already a charged political time bomb. Covid19 brought temporary peace, but that can not last forever, when a government starts taking all the rights away from their citizens past their breaking point.
first thanks for the reply, second please read the post again.

PICJAG.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second please read the post again.

PICJAG.
I read it about 4 times before even posting. If you think covid19 was a pestilence for just any land, why has it gone over all the world? This is not a pestilence. Probably not even biological, but that is for conspiracist. See Revelation 6:8
"I looked, and there in front of me was a pallid, sickly-looking horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Sh’ol followed behind him. They were given authority to kill one-quarter of the world by war, by famine, by plagues and with the wild animals of the earth."
This is still for the church. It happens right before seal 5 and 6. These two seals are about the redeemed under the alter in heaven who receive their robes, glorified bodies, and then the rapture. Revelation 6:
12 Then I watched as he broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake, the sun turned black as sackcloth worn in mourning, and the full moon became blood-red.
13 The stars fell from heaven to earth just as a fig tree drops its figs when shaken by a strong wind.
14 The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

See Revelation 9:
13 The sixth angel sounded his shofar, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the gold altar before God,
14 saying to the sixth angel, the one with the shofar, “Release the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates!”
15 And they were released. These four angels had been kept ready for this moment, for this day and month and year, to kill a third of mankind;
16 and the number of cavalry soldiers was two hundred million! — I heard the number.
17 Here is how the horses looked in the vision: the riders had breastplates that were fire-red, iris-blue and sulfur-yellow; the horses’ heads were like lions’ heads; and from their mouths issued fire, smoke and sulfur.
18 It was these three plagues that killed a third of mankind — the fire, smoke and sulfur issuing from the horses’ mouths.
19 For the power of the horses was in their mouths — and also in their tails, for their tails were like snakes with heads, and with them they could cause injury.
That may be your pestilence. Or there may still be more to come.

I am not trying to take away the point that judgment can come to any nation who forgets who God is, even if there are 3 righteous men in that nation. Only the righteous will be saved.

My point is you cannot just pick and choose where and when judgments come because a few words match each other in different books of the Bible. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions if that is the way it came across. But this Is God’s burden on my heart, and I tend to get way over zealous when it comes to Revelation 6. See my avatar.

Like you said this thread has nothing new and is probably cursed.

Last edited: