David Wilkerson 1986 Prophecy -- PLAGUE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars, churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world."

- David Wilkerson in 1986

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... more background:

Prophecy about CORONAVIRUS in 1986 from David Wilkerson and how it came about....
God has given me a word that has shaken me to my knees! By Dr. Reagan

As I was working on this revelation that God put in my heart, I picked up an old Bible and a handwritten note fell out. It was from a meeting I had with Dr. David Wilkerson at the Embassy Suites near the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport on a Tuesday in 1986 when we were having breakfast. the letter he wrote was addressed to Rev. Richard Dortch who ran PTL under Jim Bakker.

It said, "Within 12 months from the date of this letter the judgment of God will fall on PTL. You are fornicating with brick and stone. Flee now and repent. Bats will fly through the empty building."

It was exactly 12 months to the day that the Charlotte Observer broke the PTL scandal story.

In that meeting in 1986, Dr. Wilkerson said something else to me: "I see a plague coming on the world and the bars and church and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world."

Encontrado en el web del Dr. Reagan

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph77

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars, churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world."

sounds like a sifi movie I've seen.. is that where this text comes from?

R

Rita

David Wilkinson was an inspirational Christian, wrote ‘ The Cross and the switchblade ‘ and worked with the gangs of New York, proclaiming Christ. He had a heart for Jesus - yes, I saw this quote last week , quite interesting isn’t it........ ....
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sounds like a sifi movie I've seen.. is that where this text comes from?

Are you asking or scoffing?

Lke 22:35 And the people stood by, watching; but the rulers scoffed at him, saying, “He saved others; let him save himself, ...

It's a rhetorical question ...
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since covid19 is the beginning of the end days, the church and the lost both need to repent and prepare for Christ's return.

The only sign of Christ's first coming was John the Baptist, baptizing in the Jordan river. These are unprecedented days. These are the signs God is giving to this lost world to repent and prepare for the Second Coming of Christ.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since covid19 is the beginning of the end days,

Ummmmmm, I would propose that the Balfour White Paper of 1918 (given by the end of WWI) is the "beginning of the end time", which allowed GOD to issue the "going forth of the Word to establish and rebuild Jerusalem" (1924), and thus Israel to become a nation (1948). And COVID-19 is simply one of the plagues during the tribulation. But to consider the BEGINNING of the TRIBULATION (Spring of 2018), one might consider the Prophetic Psalms. And to consider the END of the TRIBULATION (Fall of 2021) one must consider the 42 month duration (Rev. 13:5)

... and there ain't no Tribulation era "rapture". So I strongly urge you to obey Lke 22:36.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there in front of me was a white horse; its rider had a bow and was given a crown; and he rode off as a conqueror to conquer.
Crown virus. An army of small virus with crowns, going out as a conqueror to conquer. With a bow. We need to "flatten the curve."
Verse 4:
Another horse went out, a red one; and its rider was given the power to take peace away. Hotspots are red all over the earth.

First horse brought temporary peace. Solidarity of the earth to eradicate the virus.
Second horse will take the peace away.

The first two seals of Revelation 6.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is exactly what I shared on my thread and I have been saying for a long time the Great Awakening will happen alongside the great apostasy....
Then will follow the restoration of all things as it was written....heaven holds Jesus back until all things have been restored.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Crown virus. An army of small virus with crowns, ...

Some people are intentionally deceptive:

2 John 7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, ...

And a LOT of them post in this Forum.
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people are intentionally deceptive:

2 John 7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, ...

And a LOT of them post in this Forum.
Bobby Jo
Please explain in your own words what deception is going on.

Thank you.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is exactly what I shared on my thread and I have been saying for a long time ...

I don't disagree, but if Peter denied Jesus in the courtyard, how many of these "awakened" will find an infrastructure which will equip them for the challenges and temptations ahead? Will we rely on the "church"? Will we host bible studies? Or will we see the seed which quickly sprouts and withered because there was no depth of soil.

And so the equation is half solved. But who will add to the depth of soil, and who will water as required?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did explain them, and this is a strange way to carry on a conversation, which was in your response to me. If you are judging me, then I am judged.

... and I explained my words, -- which refutes your "version" of Scripture.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RePost:
This is exactly what I shared on my thread and I have been saying for a long time ...

I don't disagree, but if Peter denied Jesus in the courtyard, how many of these "awakened" will find an infrastructure which will equip them for the challenges and temptations ahead? Will we rely on the "church"? Will we host bible studies? Or will we see the seed which quickly sprouts and withered because there was no depth of soil.

And so the equation is half solved. But who will add to the depth of soil, and who will water as required?
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and there ain't no Tribulation era "rapture". So I strongly urge you to obey Lke 22:36.

“But now,” he said, if you have a wallet or a pack, take it; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your robe to buy one.

Bobby Jo
I am curious why you think that there are not separate judgments in Revelation.

There are clearly 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 thunders, 7 vials.

God demands that all of humanity go through all 28?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious why you think that there are not separate judgments in Revelation. ...
I have no idea why you raise this question with me, but I'll answer in part:

Were each of your children (or in any family) born some 22 years apart so that EACH child was raised through college, -- or were there parallel upbringings?

Certainly each aspect of Revelation will be fulfilled, but probably not in the distinct segments you appear to anticipate.
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea why you raise this question with me, but I'll answer in part:

Were each of your children (or in any family) born some 22 years apart so that EACH child was raised through college, -- or were there parallel upbringings?

Certainly each aspect of Revelation will be fulfilled, but probably not in the distinct segments you appear to anticipate.
Bobby Jo
Why would I anticpate. God explains himself between each of the Judgments. If God separates them, and explains the different types do we judge God on why they are not parallel?