Dead in Sin !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 3:1

hope this helps !!!

Yes, I am a teacher, and use great exegesis, rather than false doctrines. When God spoke to me and told me He was giving me the office of teacher, He also gave me the desire to know His meaning for all His Word, and throw out all denominational dogmas. He has taught me Himself. The key is consistent truth with no contradictions. And the ability to see key words. But you can lead a mule to water, but you can't make him drink.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am a teacher, and use great exegesis, rather than false doctrines. When God spoke to me and told me He was giving me the office of teacher, He also gave me the desire to know His meaning for all His Word, and throw out all denominational dogmas. He has taught me Himself. The key is consistent truth with no contradictions. And the ability to see key words. But you can lead a mule to water, but you can't make him drink.
I doubt that since that office in the church is for men, not women as per Titus 2 and in 1 Timothy 2 where they are forbidden to teach and to remain silent in the church in 1 Corinthians 14:34.

You are contradicting Gods word above once again.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thought. Though we are not under the Old Law, we are under a stronger law called the Law of Liberty and CAN be judged by it. Here is James discussing the Old Law and how condemning it was, but notice verse 12, that most people overlook.

James 2:
8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

We are to so speak and so do as those who are going to be judged by the law of the liberty; which is not exactly the same as saying that we will be judged by the law of liberty.

Faith accompanies Salvation, and when the born again have it, it does give access to the Grace they already have.

How do they get access to it when they don't have it? I would say that they have access by faith into this grace wherein they stand. When they did not own the house, they were given the house by our Lord Jesus Christ; and He gave them the key to the house (faith). They then took the key and opened the door; and took possession of the house, utilizing the key of faith. They gained access into the house by faith. Once they are in the house, they do not need access to the house. They are already in it.

See it doesn't matter if one for whom Christ died reject Him, God didn't reject Christs Offering for their sin thats what matters mot, thats why He saves them in spite of their rejection, for Christs sake and His Sake only

If anyone rejects Christ and the offering He made as a propitiation for their sins, they will not be saved. The only way rejection of Christ will be paid for as a sin is if it is repented of and the person no longer rejects Christ. Then, in receiving Christ, they also receive the appropriation of His shed blood and it will be applied to their previous rejection of Christ and they will be forgiven. But if rejection of Christ is never repented of (that is, they reject Christ to their dying moment), that is the same as blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, they will not be forgiven because they rejected Christ to their dying moment; that sin is not paid for. Such people are not of God's elect.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to so speak and so do as those who are going to be judged by the law of the liberty; which is not exactly the same as saying that we will be judged by the law of liberty.

How do they get access to it when they don't have it? I would say that they have access by faith into this grace wherein they stand. When they did not own the house, they were given the house by our Lord Jesus Christ; and He gave them the key to the house (faith). They then took the key and opened the door; and took possession of the house, utilizing the key of faith. They gained access into the house by faith. Once they are in the house, they do not need access to the house. They are already in it.

If anyone rejects Christ and the offering He made as a propitiation for their sins, they will not be saved. The only way rejection of Christ will be paid for as a sin is if it is repented of and the person no longer rejects Christ. Then, in receiving Christ, they also receive the appropriation of His shed blood and it will be applied to their previous rejection of Christ and they will be forgiven. But if rejection of Christ is never repented of (that is, they reject Christ to their dying moment), that is the same as blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, they will not be forgiven because they rejected Christ to their dying moment; that sin is not paid for. Such people are not of God's elect.
If Christ died for one they will be saved from their rejection of Him or unbelief. He shall save His people from their sins Matt 1 21

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt that since that office in the church is for men, not women as per Titus 2 and in 1 Timothy 2 where they are forbidden to teach and to remain silent in the church in 1 Corinthians 14:34.

You are contradicting Gods word above once again.

hope this helps !!!

Funny you should give that interpretation, because I asked God about that and why He would give me that office if it was true. He answered me immediately, and you are wrong. I only share what He said with other women, and not mocking men.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually, I take the warning to heart. The Law of Liberty is the law of the Spirit of the New Covenant, a much stronger and deeper law that goes to the core of our being on our very hearts. Here is an example.

1 John 3:
14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

The surface law of the Ten Commandment is thou shalt not murder. The Law of the Spirit says to Love. Anything less, including hate shall be judged.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny you should give that interpretation, because I asked God about that and why He would give me that office if it was true. He answered me immediately, and you are wrong. I only share what He said with other women, and not mocking men.
james 3:1

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Christ died for one they will be saved from their rejection of Him or unbelief. He shall save His people from their sins Matt 1 21
So, you say that grace comes before faith.

I will say to you that I believe that we have access into grace by faith (Romans 5:2)...and therefore faith comes first. You cannot stand in grace apart from faith in Jesus Christ.

That is the bottom line.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I take the warning to heart. The Law of Liberty is the law of the Spirit of the New Covenant, a much stronger and deeper law that goes to the core of our being on our very hearts. Here is an example.

1 John 3:
14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

The surface law of the Ten Commandment is thou shalt not murder. The Law of the Spirit says to Love. Anything less, including hate shall be judged.
Only because those who are born again have the love of the Lord shed abroad in their hearts through the Holy Ghost; and therefore if they have the opposite of love in them, it signifies that they are not born again.

This is to say that we cannot muster up the love that God requires but we must obtain it through faith in Jesus Christ.

So, we do not avoid judgment by abstaining from hatred but by believing in Jesus who instills His love into our innermost being.

Love is indeed a verb; but no one enters the kingdom by attempting to love others more completely.

Rather, we obtain the Holy Spirit through faith (Galatians 3:14); and then He sheds abroad His love in our hearts through that Spirit (Romans 5:5).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

You only share with Women? Cant Be from Jesus Then. Matthew 10:27

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She can certainly be a teacher of other women; but if she is going to teach men she needs to have a covering over her, of a man who will correct her if she is wrong.

1Ti 2:11, Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Ti 2:12, But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1Ti 2:13, For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1Ti 2:14, And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Tit 2:3, The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Tit 2:4, That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Tit 2:5, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you say that grace comes before faith.

I will say to you that I believe that we have access into grace by faith (Romans 5:2)...and therefore faith comes first. You cannot stand in grace apart from faith in Jesus Christ.

That is the bottom line.
Yes Those Christ died for are born under grace and forgiven through Grace. Faith is given later. People believe through Grace Acts 18 27 so you got it backwards!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Those Christ died for are born under grace and forgiven through Grace. Faith is given later. People believe through Grace Acts 18 27 so you got it backwards!
No that is talking about prevenient grace (such as is spoken of in Matthew 5:45).

We have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand (Romans 5:2).

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only because those who are born again have the love of the Lord shed abroad in their hearts through the Holy Ghost; and therefore if they have the opposite of love in them, it signifies that they are not born again.

This is to say that we cannot muster up the love that God requires but we must obtain it through faith in Jesus Christ.

So, we do not avoid judgment by abstaining from hatred but by believing in Jesus who instills His love into our innermost being.

Love is indeed a verb; but no one enters the kingdom by attempting to love others more completely.

Rather, we obtain the Holy Spirit through faith (Galatians 3:14); and then He sheds abroad His love in our hearts through that Spirit (Romans 5:5).

Those who have the Holy Spirit indwelling them are born again. However, we can still grieve the Holy Spirit, and even go so far as to quench the Holy Spirit. Those who quench the Holy Spirit, their judgment, I believe, will be harsher than an unbeliever according to Peter.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who have the Holy Spirit indwelling them are born again. However, we can still grieve the Holy Spirit, and even go so far as to quench the Holy Spirit. Those who quench the Holy Spirit, their judgment, I believe, will be harsher than an unbeliever according to Peter.
the harsher judgment is here

James 3:1

and being disobedient to Gods commands below:

commanded not to teach as per Titus 2 and in 1 Timothy 2 where they are forbidden to teach and to remain silent in the church in 1 Corinthians 14:34.

hope this helps !!!