Dead in Sin !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unread and ignored.
James 3:17-18
But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Titus 3:2
to malign no one, and to be peaceable and gentle, showing full consideration to everyone.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but even to those who are unreasonable.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Titus 3:2
to malign no one, and to be peaceable and gentle, showing full consideration to everyone.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but even to those who are unreasonable.

Letting you know your posts are going unread and ignored, doesn't seem to sink in, so I'm just not going to respond at all. Resist the devil and he will flee.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you figure?
All without exception don't come to Christ, which means believe in Him. So if all without exception don't believe in Christ, He didn't or doesn't draw without exception. Scripture never said that either, it's false teaching.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, so I'm just not going to respond at all.
Sure you are as you have said this more times than I can count. Please for once mean what you say and say what you mean.

hope this helps !!!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what does that mean. All without exception? Yes or No

Yes, it means what it say's, "ALL". This does not mean that "all" will respond. Many hard hearted folks out there who God will harden further, like Pharaoh.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All without exception don't come to Christ, which means believe in Him. So if all without exception don't believe in Christ, He didn't or doesn't draw without exception. Scripture never said that either, it's false teaching.

No.

When a man is drawn to Christ, it is so that he can make a decision either for or against Christ that is unhindered by the demonic or the fact that he was born dead in trespasses and sins.

It does not guarantee that the man will believe in Christ; he still has a choice in the matter.

Rev 22:17, And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Jos 24:15, And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Rev 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

When a man is drawn to Christ, it is so that he can make a decision either for or against Christ that is unhindered by the demonic or the fact that he was born dead in trespasses and sins.

It does not guarantee that the man will believe in Christ; he still has a choice in the matter.

Rev 22:17, And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Jos 24:15, And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Rev 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
False when a person is drawn to Christ they are born again.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False when a person is drawn to Christ they have the opportunity to be born again.
False. When they are drawn to Christ they are saved and born again. No such thing as a opportunity to be born again. That is man made doctrine.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False when a person is drawn to Christ they have the opportunity to be born again.
Notice who can and cannot come below and who is drawn.

John 6:37,44-45
37"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.44“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

John 6:64-65
But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him. 65 And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

So the answer to the question is those who are drawn by the Father will come and no one can come unless it has been granted by the Father. All the Father gives to the Son will come and not be cast out. No one can come unless the Father draws them. and those who are drawn are guaranteed to be raised on the last day.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. When they are drawn to Christ they are saved and born again. No such thing as a opportunity to be born again. That is man made doctrine.
False. It is man-made doctrine (by a man named John Calvin) what you are preaching.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice who can and cannot come below and who is drawn.

John 6:37,44-45
37"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.44“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

John 6:64-65
But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him. 65 And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

So the answer to the question is those who are drawn by the Father will come and no one can come unless it has been granted by the Father. All the Father gives to the Son will come and not be cast out. No one can come unless the Father draws them. and those who are drawn are guaranteed to be raised on the last day.

hope this helps !!!
Nowhere in those passages does it say that those who are drawn by the Father are guaranteed to come to the Father.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere in those passages does it say that those who are drawn by the Father are guaranteed to come to the Father.
read again I color coded it so you could see the Truth and not miss it. look at who comes in blue in those passages.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a given, it's the new birth of the Spirit doing the drawing. A inwardly impelling.
I even color coded each passage that contains the word comes which confirm those He draws will come. But when a person puts his beliefs above Gods truth it leads into error which we are witnessing with the teaching of Jesus in John 6.

Reactions: brightfame52

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless, you have to change the meaning of such passages as when it says that if Jesus is lifted up from the earth He will draw all men to Himself.

Fact is, He does in fact draw all men to Himself (without exception).

Those who are drawn are given the choice to either receive or reject Him.

That is what I believe; and that is what I am going to continue to believe. And it will be fruitless to argue the point any further.

I will leave you with this: Acts of the Apostles 17:30.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless, you have to change the meaning of such passages as when it says that if Jesus is lifted up from the earth He will draw all men to Himself.

Fact is, he does in fact draw all me to Himself (without exception).

That is what I believe; and that is what I am going to continue to believe. And it will be fruitless to argue the point any further.

I see you ran away again from the "context" which is John 6. I wonder why ?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fact is, he does in fact draw all me to Himself (without exception).

But it doesn't say without exception. You are adding to the scriptures and you do what you condemn in others. That is hypocritical.

Reactions: ChristisGod