Dead in Sin !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Christophany,

You should accept the Holy Spirit as your teacher.

If a woman says anything that is from the Holy Spirit, you would be hardening your heart to not heed what is spoken.

There is neither male nor female in Christ (Galatians 3:28).

Of course there is propriety in worship that applies to gender.

Therefore, any time you have a woman teacher, it is wise to also have a male covering over her to correct her in the case that she may have been deceived by the enemy.

For it is written,

1Ti 2:13, For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1Ti 2:14, And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

A woman is not to usurp authority over a man nor really even to teach him. However, certain women have the gift of teaching and that covering can make all the difference so that a man may accept teaching from a woman without breaking protocol.

Hope this helps.
Women are commanded not to teach men as per Titus 2 and in 1 Timothy 2 where they are forbidden to teach and to remain silent in the church in 1 Corinthians 14:34.

So I will stick with these scriptures as my guide.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what does that mean. All without exception? Yes or No

yes.

Women are commanded not to teach men as per Titus 2 and in 1 Timothy 2 where they are forbidden to teach and to remain silent in the church in 1 Corinthians 14:34.

So I will stick with these scriptures as my guide.

hope this helps !!!

I think that this is just your excuse to reject what the Holy Spirit is saying to you through her, friend.

That is a different subject.

So, let's talk about this subject. No need to start a new thread on the matter, the moderators are lenient here.

How do you enter into Christ?

(of course, if you want to be stubborn, I can always start a new thread: but that might be embarrassing for you).

Reactions: CharismaticLady

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes.

I think that this is just your excuse to reject what the Holy Spirit is saying to you through her, friend.

So, let's talk about this subject. No need to start a new thread on the matter, the moderators are lenient here.

(of course, if you want to be stubborn, I can always start a new thread).
I'm sorry you reject those scriptures, I accept them as the word of God.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ignored...
you keep saying that but you continue on and you yes is not a yes.

Matthew 5:37
All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one

James 5:12
But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

cometh.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry you reject those scriptures, I accept them as the word of God.
I don't reject those scriptures; I am merely saying that the Lord is able to speak through Balaam's donkey; so we ought not to reject what He might want to say to us through any vessel that He has chosen.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
btw, women are, biblically, allowed to speak in church if they have a covering (1 Corinthians 11:5 (kjv)).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

cometh.
Matthew 7:1-5.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't reject those scriptures; I am merely saying that the Lord is able to speak through Balaam's donkey; so we ought not to reject what He might want to say to us through any vessel that He has chosen.
A speaking donkey is not the same as the office in the N.T. known as a teacher. That is just a fallacious argument. I'm very surprised that you would make such a comparison.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

cometh.

unread and ignored...

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unread and ignored...
since women are not teachers in the N.T. I do ignore whatever you say regarding the bible. Since that gift is not for women cl. I read the scriptures you post which are true but not your interpretation which is false since you do not have the biblical gift of teaching.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since women are not teachers in the N.T. I do ignore whatever you say regarding the bible. Since that gift is not for women cl. I read the scriptures you post which are true but not your interpretation which is false since you do not have the biblical gift of teaching.

hope this helps !!!
The gift of word of wisdom is not the same as teaching.

If a woman has a word of wisdom for you, are you going to reject that word because she is not supposed to teach you?

Such a thing, impaho, would be to harden your heart against what the Spirit is trying to say to you through her.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hope this helps !!!
You ought to consider that Paul is telling us to be Bereans about everything; especially what is spoken by women in the church.

Women are more susceptible to deception according to scripture.

But when something is spoken and it is from the Holy Spirit, you would be a fool to reject that word just because it came from someone of the female gender.

Do you think that the Holy Spirit cannot speak through women?

In 1 Corinthians 11:5, it should be clear that women are given the gift of prophecy. That is even a better gift than teaching.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes.

(of course, if you want to be stubborn, I can always start a new thread: but that might be embarrassing for you).
That is error.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ought to consider that Paul is telling us to be Bereans about everything; especially what is spoken by women in the church.

Women are more susceptible to deception according to scripture.

But when something is spoken and it is from the Holy Spirit, you would be a fool to reject that word just because it came from someone of the female gender.

Do you think that the Holy Spirit cannot speak through women?

In 1 Corinthians 11:5, it should be clear that women are given the gift of prophecy. That is even a better gift than teaching.
In our liberal culture this message is counter cultural since the church at large has bought into the worlds philosophy hook, line and sinker. If you are not a seeker friendly church you will not attract anyone. The masses flock to the mega churches who stand for everything except Gods word. They like to have an audience and have their ears tickled. Gods word is offensive and the world hates God and loves their sin. So the church should look nothing like the world, its values or its ideas regarding the family, marriage, men and women, gender identity etc.....But I will stand on Gods truth below.

the A,B,C's below :

A-Women are commanded not to teach men as per Titus 2
B-Women are forbidden to teach in 1 Timothy 2
C-Women are to remain silent in the church in 1 Corinthians 14:34.

1 Corinthians 14:34
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

1 Corinthians 14:35
If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.

1 Timothy 2:11
A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness.

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

So I will stick with these scriptures as my guide regardless of what the world says a women should be or do especially when it contradicts scripture.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited: