Dead to the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For if any man comes preaching any other gospel than the one true gospel ,
Most folks just go right along with that lie of that other false ecumincal led unity lie .
My advice , let no man follow pope francis nor any who is aligned with him . PEROID .
They building a false one world mindset religion . Let no man heed it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said that heretics live in those books.
I didn't <fify> say the epistles were heretical.
What's the difference? If people become heretics from reading in those books, how are the books themselves not heretical?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I also spend the majority of my time on these forums as a watchman.

Don't worry, I haven't been singling you out; I respond with correction to any posts (concerning most people: I ignore @Taken for the most part because the format of his posts turn me off) that tend to have any kind of error in them.

Sorry "my format" is offensive to you.
But as a watchman, you can "challenge" any point I make.
You pointing out "nothing specific" is not useful information.
You calling Nothing spectific an "error", is an open ended "implicating accusation" against me, with my "format", as your "excuse" to make such an "accusation".

That is dishonest on its face.

God Bless,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry "my format" is offensive to you.

It is not offensive to me...just boring.

But as a watchman, you can "challenge" any point I make.

I prefer to make it a point that I am not dealing with you for the most part.

Because your posts are so often very long, I often just skip over them. I also do this with @theefaith.

I believe that the people who are looking onward can discern whether your posts are on the up-and-up...

I think that if I recall correctly, there is some false doctrine in what you believe.

I would just encourage the reader to be a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) and search the scriptures daily as to whether anyone's teaching is really so (including my own).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not offensive to me...just boring.

I prefer to make it a point that I am not dealing with you for the most part.

Because your posts are so often very long, I often just skip over them. I also do this with @theefaith.

I believe that the people who are looking onward can discern whether your posts are on the up-and-up...

I think that if I recall correctly, there is some false doctrine in what you believe.

I would just encourage the reader to be a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) and search the scriptures daily as to whether anyone's teaching is really so (including my own).

thanks a lot
I only give scripture so no need to search anything

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because your posts are so often very long, I often just skip over them.

Gotcha. Most people do perfer quips and then make a conclusion without the complete knowledge and skimming recall.