Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow! These are beautiful! Your mother has a green thumb!

Yes she really is... Last year she counted over 30 colours in her flower gardens...

But it wasn't always so peaceful... My dad is a green thumb as well and used to interfere...
It led to garden wars... Now they divided the garden. Mum does the flowers and dad does fruit and veg...
Neither is allowed to touch the others garden... LoL... All is well it kept the peace
Ahhh gotta love em...:)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness @Cristo Rei .... THOSE are BREATHTAKING.... I am a gardener wanna be... I am taking one side of my house next year... It's the side where my window looks out... and it is more of an alley than anything... there is ONE garden box...( they use for beans )... and one lower rectangular patch outlined with bricks... there is a rotting tree stump ( which has been my delight for the last 6 years ) to watch how nature takes care of itself... I have seen every kind of fungus possible and year by year... the tree stump disintegrates a bit more... moss grows on the top of the stump... It really is a world all of it's own... I equate it to the rain forest ( only a million times less spectacular ).

Anyways.... I have decided I am going to try and do something with the natural landscape... with flowers mixed in with some herbs. It's going to be a huge project and rather expensive to begin... so I have my piggy bank started... It's going to be a labour of love...

Probably way too much information... but... it's free... LOL

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But it wasn't always so peaceful... My dad is a green thumb as well and used to interfere...
It led to garden wars... Now they divided the garden. Mum does the flowers and dad does fruit and veg...
Neither is allowed to touch the others garden... LoL... All is well it kept the peace
Ahhh gotta love em...:)
Oh my goodness... GARDEN WARS.... HAHAHAHAHA... and still HAHAHAHA... that is the cutest story I have heard in a while... LOL

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh my goodness @Cristo Rei .... THOSE are BREATHTAKING.... I am a gardener wanna be... I am taking one side of my house next year... It's the side where my window looks out... and it is more of an alley than anything... there is ONE garden box...( they use for beans )... and one lower rectangular patch outlined with bricks... there is a rotting tree stump ( which has been my delight for the last 6 years ) to watch how nature takes care of itself... I have seen every kind of fungus possible and year by year... the tree stump disintegrates a bit more... moss grows on the top of the stump... It really is a world all of it's own... I equate it to the rain forest ( only a million times less spectacular ).

Anyways.... I have decided I am going to try and do something with the natural landscape... with flowers mixed in with some herbs. It's going to be a huge project and rather expensive to begin... so I have my piggy bank started... It's going to be a labour of love...

Probably way too much information... but... it's free... LOL

Good luck with it... Im not much of a green thumb... I hate mowing the lawn... lol

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh my goodness... GARDEN WARS.... HAHAHAHAHA... and still HAHAHAHA... that is the cutest story I have heard in a while... LOL

LoL ye, their little garden standoff... Like a peace treaty with international borders and all

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fall time picture from the great northwest (not sure if the picture is from here):
132235-Beautiful-Autumn-Painting.jpg

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning @Truman
I suspect you are up and either here already or on your way...

I am happy to report that a memo was sent out to ALL the bugs... they have now retired... Isn't that lovely???

Coolish here... 10C.... that has been the norm for the last 10 days or so.

My puzzle is on standstill.... I am too far into it to throw in the towel... and I am still confused as to what on earth I was thinking last year when I first attempted to do it... LOL

I prefer 500 piece puzzles... but for some reason.. most of my puzzles are 1000 pieces.

This is the DAY that the LORD has made.... I will REJOICE and be GLAD.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning @Truman
I suspect you are up and either here already or on your way...

I am happy to report that a memo was sent out to ALL the bugs... they have now retired... Isn't that lovely???

Coolish here... 10C.... that has been the norm for the last 10 days or so.

My puzzle is on standstill.... I am too far into it to throw in the towel... and I am still confused as to what on earth I was thinking last year when I first attempted to do it... LOL

I prefer 500 piece puzzles... but for some reason.. most of my puzzles are 1000 pieces.

This is the DAY that the LORD has made.... I will REJOICE and be GLAD.
Morning, Addy. I fell asleep without signing out last night.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure but I think this site automatically signs one out if they remain dormant for a period of time... I never see your name in the members box... so you must have your privacy mode on. I don't have a clue how to control those privacy features.

Anyways.... Welcome to Monday.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure but I think this site automatically signs one out if they remain dormant for a period of time... I never see your name in the members box... so you must have your privacy mode on. I don't have a clue how to control those privacy features.

Anyways.... Welcome to Monday.
There's a box to tic when you sign in to keep you signed in. Thanks for telling me about the privacy mode thing as I didn't know others couldn't see my name. I can't see your name either. I'm surprised I can use social media at all! Lol

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well most sites have privacy modes... I don't know how to access them.. but if you press your name... I think there is a place to limit who can see your posts and stuff. Anyways.... I am as smart as you when it comes to this stuff... the only thing I have going is I am a good typer...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well most sites have privacy modes... I don't know how to access them.. but if you press your name... I think there is a place to limit who can see your posts and stuff. Anyways.... I am as smart as you when it comes to this stuff... the only thing I have going is I am a good typer...
I'm not very good at being patient...I want the great tribulation to come so it can end and we can all go home.
Some of the best people I've ever met are Christians...unfortunately, some of the worst people I've ever met are Christians.
How does that song go? "And they'll know we are Christians by our, arguing,? no, spiritual pride,? no, lack of unity,? ah...let me get back to you on this.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not very good at being patient...I want the great tribulation to come so it can end and we can all go home.
Some of the best people I've ever met are Christians...unfortunately, some of the worst people I've ever met are Christians.
How does that song go? "And they'll know we are Christians by our, arguing,? no, spiritual pride,? no, lack of unity,? ah...let me get back to you on this.
LOL... I am good at loving the unloveables... the ones that no one wants... I WANT them... and I know JESUS wants them... Sadly... I suck at being part of this gang called Christians.... I don't WANT a lot of them.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL... I am good at loving the unloveables... the ones that no one wants... I WANT them... and I know JESUS wants them... Sadly... I suck at being part of this gang called Christians.... I don't WANT a lot of them.
I got a painting on my FB feed of a witch being burned at the stake by who? Those who know that our battle is not against flesh and blood. Babies are afraid of the dark. Warriors boldly dispel darkness! They know that the Lord is mighty in battle!
God once gave me a warfare song. I sang it while leading the congregation in worship only once. 50 of us sang our hearts out. After that night, it was 2 years before I returned to that town.
When I did, the head elder said this to me, "Before you were here last and played that song, we had been praying against 2 witch's covens in town for years. With no success. Shortly after the night we sang that song, both covens folded."
So, for those to whom this applies, perhaps next time you come at me with your insinuations that I'm "of the devil," perhaps you can think about the above.
Give God the glory! Hallelujah!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One only needs a few close friends. I have a few here...they're all I need!
This is the day that the Lord has made...I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Right, Addy? Lol