Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was thinking that if I could get others to think I'm as funny as I think I am, I could go on tour as a stand-up comic.
I could open up my act with this line:
"I'm Truman, the Viking Jew, man! I'm a religious fanatic, so you'd better watch yourselves...if you know what's good for you!"
Lol...what do you think?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was thinking that if I could get others to think I'm as funny as I think I am, I could go on tour as a stand-up comic.
I could open up my act with this line:
"I'm Truman, the Viking Jew, man! I'm a religious fanatic, so you'd better watch yourselves...if you know what's good for you!"
Lol...what do you think?
I think you should spend time with people whose eyes "light up" when you enter the room... those who will embrace you... accept you and love you as you are... those are the kind I go for... LOL

Reactions: Truman

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you should spend time with people whose eyes "light up" when you enter the room... those who will embrace you... accept you and love you as you are... those are the kind I go for... LOL
Yeah, well, sometimes you got to put people in their place. I ask the Lord to lead me, so there go I. After all, bumps and bruises do heal! Lol

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But it wasn't always so peaceful... My dad is a green thumb as well and used to interfere...
It led to garden wars... Now they divided the garden. Mum does the flowers and dad does fruit and veg...
Neither is allowed to touch the others garden... LoL... All is well it kept the peace
Ahhh gotta love em...:)
@Josho ... Ya gotta read or re read this post that Cristo made.... .GARDEN wars.... HAHAHAHAHAHA Neither is allowed to touch the other's garden... HAHAHAHAA

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Awhile ago, as I sat down, exasperated, I asked the Lord, "How am I to approach this whole authoritarian takeover thing?" I had my bible in my hand. I flipped it open to this:
This is what the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel, says to all the exiles who were carried away from Jerusalem to Babylon: 5“Build houses and settle down. Plant gardens and eat their produce. 6Take wives and have sons and daughters. Take wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Multiply there; do not decrease.…Jeremiah 29:4-6.
Nowhere does He tell me to go into denial over what is happening. And nowhere does He tell me that I have to let them shoot poison into me. I'll take the shot...if they hold me down! They can cut my head off if they want to. Don't expect me to hold still!

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Josho ... Ya gotta read or re read this post that Cristo made.... .GARDEN wars.... HAHAHAHAHAHA Neither is allowed to touch the other's garden... HAHAHAHAA
That's not funny at all! When he said, "Submit, woman!," she should've peeled him some grapes! Lol

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nowhere does He tell me to go into denial over what is happening. And nowhere does He tell me that I have to let them shoot poison into me. I'll take the shot...if they hold me down! They can cut my head off if they want to. Don't expect me to hold still!
I am not in denial... I am not taking the shot... no one is going to force me to... I accept that the world has changed... I accept that I am now not able to partake in the social activities of my city... and I have PEACE.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not in denial... I am not taking the shot... no one is going to force me to... I accept that the world has changed... I accept that I am now not able to partake in the social activities of my city... and I have PEACE.
I accept that this whole thing as God's judgement (His meaning of that word) for taking Him for a fool!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I accept that this whole thing as God's judgement (His meaning of that word) for taking Him for a fool!
I don't think I quite see this as judgement time... I see this as the SHAKINGS... He is wooing people to come to HIM.
This is the day to repent... and draw near to God...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think I quite see this as judgement time... I see this as the SHAKINGS... He is wooing people to come to HIM.
This is the day to repent... and draw near to God...
Like shaking a tree to get the apples.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God shook me and woke me up to the reality of my soul's condition.
Thank You, Father...I needed that!
Kiss the Son!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good Morning my DEAR DEVIN.... You beat me to the punch... I was thinking of going over to your late night thread and saying hello but then I got distracted.... So nice of you to come say hello.... BLESS you ... and I hope you have a beautiful week. @devin553344

Reactions: dev553344

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just listening to video now... I had to go upstairs and say good morning to my landlords... they were gone for the week-end... I was in charge...LOL
Gosh... Silent Night... that beautiful night.

Is your tent set up??