Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only really Aussies and those that live in East Asia should be posting in the late night thread right now according to the late night rules.
Actually... you are right... The late night thread is my early morning... which WAIT..... NOPE... I can post legally... early morning is also some's LATE NIGHT... LOL

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually... you are right... The late night thread is my early morning... which WAIT..... NOPE... I can post legally... early morning is also some's LATE NIGHT... LOL

It's 12 midnight somewhere!!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyways... glad you like my new office... Please feel free to hang out any time... Bring your banjo. Sweet sleep to you young man...

Reactions: Josho

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sometimes I have 2 trains of thought going through my head at the same time...sometimes one will jump onto the other track.

Reactions: marks

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THERE HE IS..... my jewish twin... I am just noticing that you have way more posts than me... You must talk a lot... HAHAHAHA.... now that is the pot calling the kettle black.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My puzzle is almost complete....Still some green to deal with... but it is coming along nicely... Should be done by Thursday... maybe even tomorrow.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I found doing a physical puzzle occupied enough of my attention to enable me to relax. A sense of satisfaction, too.
Winter's coming...I'll have to get some puzzles.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I found doing a physical puzzle occupied enough of my attention to enable me to relax. A sense of satisfaction, too.
Winter's coming...I'll have to get some puzzles.
For me it's the sense of satisfaction... and it motivates me to conquer.... LOL Conquer what?? I'm not sure.. but puzzles are a wonderful pass time.
If finances are an issue for you... I would gladly mail you a few of my puzzles.... which I would not want returned.

My puzzles are all in excellent condition and practically new... I have done some twice... but most of them only once.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If my above post is CREEPY to you... It's all good... I am not trying to find out where you live and come and kill you... LOL
I am simply offering a puzzle service.... but I also understand the internet rule of not giving out personal information.. it's all good.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE.... I don't have to feel bad about posting so much on the Late Night Thread...

I thought the title was brilliant.... Dear Abby is long gone... but Addy is not.
Hi Addy, you're always welcome in the late night thread too.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Addy, you're always welcome in the late night thread too.
I plan to do that also Devin.. thank you.... I just was feeling really badly about talking so much when it was during the DAY.... so
I made this thread for the overflow... I think some people do not appreciate my humour... and I am acutely aware that I get on some people's nerves.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan to do that also Devin.. thank you.... I just was feeling really badly about talking so much when it was during the DAY.... so
I made this thread for the overflow... I think some people do not appreciate my humour... and I am acutely aware that I get on some people's nerves.
I honestly hadn't noticed :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I honestly hadn't noticed :)
There are some who LOVE Addy... and I feel them.. and then there are those who would love to see Addy disappear.
But it's all good... I do feel welcomed and I love the Late Night Thread... It's where I get to mess with my brother Truman...lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If my above post is CREEPY to you... It's all good... I am not trying to find out where you live and come and kill you... LOL
I am simply offering a puzzle service.... but I also understand the internet rule of not giving out personal information.. it's all good.
Thanks, Addy. I do appreciate it...all of it. There's a second-hand store and a Salvation Army within walking distance. I'll do that. :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks, Addy. I do appreciate it...all of it. There's a second-hand store and a Salvation Army within walking distance. I'll do that. :)
That works just as well... and I hope I did not creep you out with my offer... It's actually because I have come to trust you and you live in the same province as I do.... All good.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That works just as well... and I hope I did not creep you out with my offer... It's actually because I have come to trust you and you live in the same province as I do.... All good.
You trust me...excellent!

Reactions: marks