Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I get them now when I exercise. Which has become a daily thing. I'm concerned I have something else wrong with my brain now.
Problem with my brain? I don't worry about forgone conclusions! Lol
Sometimes I get praising the Lord so hard that I get a migraine and see spots! If I died praising the Lord, I'd be a happy camper.
A friend was beside me praising the Lord one Sunday morning in church, and she died! Praise the Lord! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, Addy, where art thou?
Addy, did I tell you about my other friend? God birthed a church through me and as a direct result, she had a church planted in her home. Two years later she died from brain tumors. She praised the Lord to the end! :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem with my brain? I don't worry about forgone conclusions! Lol
Sometimes I get praising the Lord so hard that I get a migraine and see spots! If I died praising the Lord, I'd be a happy camper.
A friend was beside me praising the Lord one Sunday morning in church, and she died! Praise the Lord! Lol
Sorry to hear that. No I have something neurologically wrong with me, I'm working with my neurologist to figure it out.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just waking up.... making tea.... Nice little diddly you wrote... Mr. Poetry.... LOL

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Suppose it could be worse...Lol You know I'm joking.
I'm quite aware that it could be MUCH worse...

iu

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All she ever talks about is bugs! Look where she lives...I'm not surprised.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes but they are imaginary.... they live in a bag in my closet... they are all about 15-20 years old... and I love each one of them...
I have voices for each one... and they each have different personalities... LOL.... I am very careful who I tell this to...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HA... I scared him off.... either that or lulled him to sleep.... LOL