Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some who LOVE Addy... and I feel them.. and then there are those who would love to see Addy disappear.
But it's all good... I do feel welcomed and I love the Late Night Thread... It's where I get to mess with my brother Truman...lol
It's nice to have pen pals. I'm glad you have Truman, he's a special guy! I'll check into your thread here and there. I've been a little busy lately and will be for a while. But I can check in every so often.

Reactions: marks and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's nice to have pen pals. I'm glad you have Truman, he's a special guy! I'll check into your thread here and there. I've been a little busy lately and will be for a while. But I can check in every so often.
I enjoy talking with you, too, Devin! I have friends here...people I like, and who seem to like me. I feel loved in spite of all my warts and wrinkles. I am blessed!

Reactions: dev553344 and marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's movie night for me, breaking out the popcorn and soda.

Reactions: Truman

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My puzzle is almost complete....Still some green to deal with... but it is coming along nicely... Should be done by Thursday... maybe even tomorrow.
@Addy Can be a sense of achievement, right?

Reading the Bible can be like that; building up the big picture, right? :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reading the Bible can be like that; building up the big picture, right? :)
You are correct SIR.... and I love all the analogies that come with forming that picture in the mind...
One of my favorite things to ponder is the little lamb and the Good Shepherd... thus my little picture of the lamb.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You are correct SIR.... and I love all the analogies that come with forming that picture in the mind...
One of my favorite things to ponder is the little lamb and the Good Shepherd... thus my little picture of the lamb.
@Addy Psalm 23; John 10; Hebrews 13... :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gosh... you must be one big ball of migrane in the winter then... My daughter's body aches with the weather also.
I think it's when the barometer drops quickly. I average 2-3 days a week with them. It's a hereditary thing, though I'm the only one who hasn't outgrown them.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think it's when the barometer drops quickly. I average 2-3 days a week with them. It's a hereditary thing, though I'm the only one who hasn't outgrown them.
Wow.... I'm so sorry to hear this... as I understand how NOT fun that is...

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pain medication can also induce chronic migraines. I was on pain meds for about 3 years and couldn't shake the migraines until I weened myself off.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pain medication can also induce chronic migraines. I was on pain meds for about 3 years and couldn't shake the migraines until I weened myself off.
I started getting migraines when I was 12. I know what you're talking about, though. Having lived with health issues for so long, I know much about them. My doctor's also a genius, and has taught me much.

Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only time I experience stress is when I put my nose in topics that raise my blood pressure. My meds have sleep properties so
I always get a good 10 hours.
When amateurs try to out-think my doctor and myself, it can irk me. I just need to remind myself that people don't see the whole picture and may just be trying to help. I don't take the meds I used to since I haven't needed them, so I sleep half of what I used to. 50% more pain! Lol

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear Addy, dear Addy, what shall I do?
Some people will argue till their face turns blue.
They just will not listen, nor respect you.
They'll say a cow barks, even though they all moo! signed...perplexed!