Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was awake at 2:30 am... been a lovely morning... finished my puzzle... and didn't even leave it up for a day like I usually do...
A nice day... coolish... just the way I like it...

I hope you slept alright...

Reactions: Truman

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The only time I experience stress is when I put my nose in topics that raise my blood pressure. My meds have sleep properties so
I always get a good 10 hours.
Hi @Addy I think also your Psalm quote in your header gives an idea of how trust in the Lord brings a great sense of calm rooted in eternal realities.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was awake at 2:30 am... been a lovely morning... finished my puzzle... and didn't even leave it up for a day like I usually do...

@Addy Great you finished it! kind of a sense of achievement.

I like to think of Bible reading also as building up a big picture, piece by piece, increment by increment. Good to be diligent...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Sorry I don't get back sooner. I get it in my head that I'm waiting for an alert to respond...I know better, but my brain has a mind of it's own! Lol

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Gosh... you must be one big ball of migrane in the winter then... My daughter's body aches with the weather also.
@Addy Does your daughter suffer from migraines? @Truman who does suffer from them and I were discussing the help that daith piercings seem to provide; I uploaded some videos recently.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OH MY GOODNESS..... I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED.
I walked to Value Village... and ... AND.... I found the most beautiful puzzle... It's 1500 pieces... the bag has never been opened...It's the most beautiful picture I have seen for puzzles. It's called Sailing in the Village... It's very high quality... and it's a Christmas one soooooooo... I will start it on December 1st...

319954.jpg

Reactions: farouk

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That looks like a good one!
I cannot begin to explain what a find!!!! It is a very expensive and high quality puzzle... It's going to be difficult to do ...
but nothing that some lovely Christmas music won't get me through... Gonna start December 1st... ( I said this already...several times... )
I repeated for the hard of hearing. LOL

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It looks like you will always be able to find a clue as to where a piece will go, unlike some puzzles where so many pieces all look the same. They should call those ones, frustrations! Lol
Morning, Addy.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It looks like you will always be able to find a clue as to where a piece will go, unlike some puzzles where so many pieces all look the same. They should call those ones, frustrations! Lol
Morning, Addy.
This is why I complained so much about the GREEN TREES.... and YEAH.... those puzzles that all look the same... NO thank you.. this is about relaxation... NOT how to drive yourself mad!!!

Good morning my DEAR brother Truman.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm listening to Touching The Father's Heart #5 - sorry, I just told you on another thread that it was #13...oops!
Thank you for your concern, it is appreciated. I just feel His presence so strong now. God is so-o-o good!
The worship leader is Kevin Prosch. Though he used to be a Vineyard worship leader, I never met him. Maybe one day I will. He's almost like a twin of me. Perhaps we're triplets! Lol
You know, he actually cares about gays, Buddhists, addicts, and prostitutes? What kind of a Christian is that?!? Lol

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep... It's 5

I used to work on the streets... I lived downtown in London... I loved the street people... they called me the church lady... I would plunk myself down on the sidewalk beside my favorite listerine drunk... He would take my hand and hold it... and lay his head on my shoulder...

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the one I am playing now... it's 14:25 minutes King of Saints..

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's a good one. I'm a little confused this morning. My head is starting to feel like toffee that being pulled.
It's time for me to sing to the Lord! :)