Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord said to John, choose your band or Me. John chose the Lord. His band's next gig was opening up for The Beatles.
John, though I didn't know him personally, was my spiritual father. I highly respected the guy. He was my pastor's professor at seminary.
I had the opportunity to meet him once, but the fear of rejection kept me from walking across the room. I reject that fear now. In Jesus' name. - If you are interested, I'd suggest his testimony video.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord said to John, choose your band or Me. John chose the Lord. His band's next gig was opening up for The Beatles.
John, though I didn't know him personally, was my spiritual father. I highly respected the guy. He was my pastor's professor at seminary.
I had the opportunity to meet him once, but the fear of rejection kept me from walking across the room. I reject that fear now. In Jesus' name. - If you are interested, I'd suggest his testimony video.
I don't know why but I feel drawn to King David... How he wrote those Psalms... reflects a man who had deep faith.... and yet he was so very human .... filled with all kinds of proclivities to sin... My wish is to Worship with King David. I know it doesn't work that way... but in my imagination it does.

Reactions: Truman

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear Addy Addy how are you?
I hope you are not mad about U2
In 1, 2, 3 months Winter will be there
Keep an eye out for those Polar bears.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know why but I feel drawn to King David... How he wrote those Psalms... reflects a man who had deep faith.... and yet he was so very human .... filled with all kinds of proclivities to sin... My wish is to Worship with King David. I know it doesn't work that way... but in my imagination it does.
5 seconds before I came across this post, I finished singing Psalm 61.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  • Dear Addy Addy how are you?
    I hope you are not mad about U2
    In 1, 2, 3 months Winter will be there
    Keep an eye out for those Polar bears.
    Another poem.... I am a columnist.... NOT a poet.

Reactions: Josho

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness... the accordian.... LOL

This is lovely... I can envision people dancing..

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness... the accordian.... LOL

This is lovely... I can envision people dancing..
Chances are I was one of them! I used to go to this church several times a week for years! They were great times!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Chances are I was one of them! I used to go to this church several times a week for years! They were great times!
My church experience is very small... ( not counting all the times I went to Catholic church as a teenager )... I attended two churches... and both were Worshipping ones... 1.5 hours of Worship before service started... I LOVED it.... When I moved up North... I lost that luxury. There is nothing here that remotely compares. I have been spoiled.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I miss corporate worship... there is just something about corporate worship that I have never been able to capture within my personal worship time.. I guess it's the multiplication of the Spirit being felt across many people... It was such a sweet perfume.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nighty night Mr. Truman.... I didn't do much.... but sweet sleep.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHA and may the letters and contributions POUR in... HAHAHAHAHAHA