Dear infidels....a warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say given the Traitor in chief Obambiden, especially if he gets a second term, that we will know this war on our soil is coming when there is an illegal unconstitutional effort that passes both houses of the Congress to take our guns.

Red flag laws are the most obvious illegal tactic let to stand. Likely that will be amended so to extend its authority when the day comes to usher in this "holy" war.

What will create conflict among our own,Christian Americans, is the edict to love our enemies,do good to them,and basically and given the context of what will be at stake, is to offer them our throats, rather than our cheek.

Whereas the God of the Old Testament was a war God. No such concession in God's arsenal back then as far as his faithful.

Which is yet another point that answers the question,are there conflicts in God's word.

We will find out,if a "holy war" erupts in America as to who is the wheat and who are the sheep.

Because the command to obey those in authority over us because they were installed by God can lead our numbers to divide.So that some work with the enemy.

There are America hating, Christian hating,Muslim radicals in our Congress right now. One of those is also the shadow president behind JB.

Be vigilant.

If this jumps off I hope it is after I'm long dead.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a feeling people will rise up soon before anything major happens.. There is still a larg majority of people who will not stand for stuff..