Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Lev. 20:13) answers your questions.
You have queer ideas.
Stranger

Do you endorse all of the rest of Leviticus? That is my question.

The Omer offering of the first barley must also be brought on the first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) and must be waved by the priests on the second day of the Feast. (Leviticus 23:10-14)
Two wave loaves of bread baked with salt must be offered on The Feast of Weeks (Pentecost). (Leviticus 23:17)
The Atonement Service must be performed on the Day of Atonement. (Leviticus 16:2-34)
All animals to be sacrificed must be without blemish. (Leviticus 22:21)
All offerings must be salted. (Leviticus 2:13)
The Law of the burnt offering. (Leviticus 1:2-17)
The Law of the sin offering. (Leviticus 6:25-30)
The Law of the trespass offering. (Leviticus 7:1-2, 7)
The Law of the peace offering. (Leviticus 3:1-17)
The Law of the grain offering. (Leviticus 2:1-16)
If the congregation sins ignorantly, a sin offering must be brought. (Leviticus 4:13-21)
If a person sins ignorantly, a sin offering must be brought when he learns of his sin. (Leviticus 4:27-35)
If a person is in doubt as to whether he has sinned in regard to any of the holy things, a suspensive guilt offering must be brought. (Leviticus 5:15-19)
A sin offering must be brought for stealing, swearing falsely, and sins of a like nature. (Leviticus 6:1-7)
The sin offering must be according to one's means. (Leviticus 5:7-13)
A man who has an abnormal discharge (zab) must bring a sacrifice. (Leviticus 15:13-15)
A woman who has an abnormal discharge (zabah) must bring a sacrifice. (Leviticus 15:28-30)
A woman must bring a sacrifice after childbirth. (Leviticus 12:6-8)
A leper must bring a sacrifice after he has been cleansed. (Leviticus 14:1-32)
The First Tithe is holy, and belongs to Yahweh. (Leviticus 27:30-33)
Any animal exchanged for an offering is also holy. (Leviticus 27:10, 33)
The priests are to eat the meat of the consecrated offerings. (Exodus 29:33)
The priests are to eat the remainder of the grain offering. (Leviticus 10:12-13)
Consecrated meat of an offering which becomes ritually unclean must be burned. (Leviticus 7:19)
Consecrated meat of an offering not eaten within its appointed time must be burned. (Leviticus 7:17)

Reactions: bbyrd009

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who peddles such depravity is of Satan (the one who leads the whole world astray). fact is that this movement of so called gay rights is all encompassing of all depravity right from the Pansy to the hell bent depraved lowest of the low deranged fool. I don't see them imposing limits on who such that they are supporting and who they are not ?
"Skywriter" is deceived--or maybe not deceived but trying to deceive Christians. He is trying to sell the notion that loving one's neighbors extends to approval of everything they do--even if it is an "abomination".

I do not judge what people do. No judging until Jesus returns. That's my Motto.

1 Corinthians 4
But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. For I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you endorse all of the rest of Leviticus? That is my question.

The Omer offering of the first barley must also be brought on the first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) and must be waved by the priests on the second day of the Feast. (Leviticus 23:10-14)
Two wave loaves of bread baked with salt must be offered on The Feast of Weeks (Pentecost). (Leviticus 23:17)
The Atonement Service must be performed on the Day of Atonement. (Leviticus 16:2-34)
All animals to be sacrificed must be without blemish. (Leviticus 22:21)
All offerings must be salted. (Leviticus 2:13)
The Law of the burnt offering. (Leviticus 1:2-17)
The Law of the sin offering. (Leviticus 6:25-30)
The Law of the trespass offering. (Leviticus 7:1-2, 7)
The Law of the peace offering. (Leviticus 3:1-17)
The Law of the grain offering. (Leviticus 2:1-16)
If the congregation sins ignorantly, a sin offering must be brought. (Leviticus 4:13-21)
If a person sins ignorantly, a sin offering must be brought when he learns of his sin. (Leviticus 4:27-35)
If a person is in doubt as to whether he has sinned in regard to any of the holy things, a suspensive guilt offering must be brought. (Leviticus 5:15-19)
A sin offering must be brought for stealing, swearing falsely, and sins of a like nature. (Leviticus 6:1-7)
The sin offering must be according to one's means. (Leviticus 5:7-13)
A man who has an abnormal discharge (zab) must bring a sacrifice. (Leviticus 15:13-15)
A woman who has an abnormal discharge (zabah) must bring a sacrifice. (Leviticus 15:28-30)
A woman must bring a sacrifice after childbirth. (Leviticus 12:6-8)
A leper must bring a sacrifice after he has been cleansed. (Leviticus 14:1-32)
The First Tithe is holy, and belongs to Yahweh. (Leviticus 27:30-33)
Any animal exchanged for an offering is also holy. (Leviticus 27:10, 33)
The priests are to eat the meat of the consecrated offerings. (Exodus 29:33)
The priests are to eat the remainder of the grain offering. (Leviticus 10:12-13)
Consecrated meat of an offering which becomes ritually unclean must be burned. (Leviticus 7:19)
Consecrated meat of an offering not eaten within its appointed time must be burned. (Leviticus 7:17)

Of course. I 'endorse' all of the Bible as the Word of God.

Stranger

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact, God expresses disapproval of transvestitism (men pretending to be women and women pretending to be men). How much more would He oppose "trans-sexualism"? And now we are confronted with "trans-humanism"! :eek: I don't even particularly know what that is (and probably don't want to know) but it sounds awful. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

My words too: "Even so come Lord Jesus..."

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course. I 'endorse' all of the Bible as the Word of God.

Stranger

I agree that all the word of God should be respected by believers, but, I think you would agree that the ceremonial law applies only to Israel and only when the sacrificial system is in place.

As well, the dietary laws and other restrictions like it, do not apply to Gentiles. Those who would try to get us to ignore the demands of God's law always point to the ceremonial law and the dietary laws as a way to get Christians to reject the teachings of the moral law. The moral law, however, applies to everyone and will be the basis of judgment for unbelievers, since they do not claim the substitutionary atonement of the Blood of Jesus. Either He pays for our sin, or we pay for our own sin. Those who are truly in Christ, want to please Him by obeying His commands. I would have written this directly to SkyWriter but I am not interested in corresponding with him.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that all the word of God should be respected by believers, but, I think you would agree that the ceremonial law applies only to Israel and only when the sacrificial system is in place.

As well, the dietary laws and other restrictions like it, do not apply to Gentiles. Those who would try to get us to ignore the demands of God's law always point to the ceremonial law and the dietary laws as a way to get Christians to reject the teachings of the moral law. The moral law, however, applies to everyone and will be the basis of judgment for unbelievers, since they do not claim the substitutionary atonement of the Blood of Jesus. Either He pays for our sin, or we pay for our own sin. Those who are truly in Christ, want to please Him by obeying His commands. I would have written this directly to SkyWriter but I am not interested in corresponding with him.

Yes, you are right. That is why we don't kill homosexuals today.

And even though we are not under the Law to perform it, it reveals the truths of God. And the truth of God is that He hates homosexuality. That will never change. Just because Christ paid for our sins doesn't mean God has changed his view of homosexuality. And when His earthly kingdom is set up, as it was with Israel, any homosexual act will be rewarded with death.

I understand and don't blame you.

Stranger

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
He is trying to sell the notion that loving one's neighbors extends to approval of everything they do--even if it is an "abomination"
"Why are you hiding behind that tree?"
"We heard You coming and we knew that we were naked, so we hid"
"Ah, and who told you that you were naked? LC?
Here, have a skin then"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

And even though we are not under the Law to perform it, it reveals the truths of God. And the truth of God is that He hates homosexuality. That will never change. Just because Christ paid for our sins doesn't mean God has changed his view of homosexuality. And when His earthly kingdom is set up, as it was with Israel, any homosexual act will be rewarded with death.

Stranger
JIqlIgRl.jpg

lol. Wonder what'll happen to bigots then narf

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"homospiritual" might be a great way to describe a group of ppl all marching in lockstep to the same piper? And prophets gone a'whoring prolly does not involve literal prophets going in to literal whores, either. Tho we do have a story for that, too, huh. And Man will believers not be liking how that one interprets, i tell you what. Strangers could even be fit in there pretty easy i guess? Don't ask, don't tell tho, k

narf!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JIqlIgRl.jpg

lol. Wonder what'll happen to bigots then narf

Applying terms like "bigots" to others does not and will not ever change the truth that God hates the depravity of humans. To be "proud" of what God has called an "abomination" is delusional as well as depraved.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I understand and don't blame you.

Stranger

Yes--during the Millennial Kingdom, the law will be strictly enforced.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
:rolleyes: the stupid, it just hurts ok
Listen to them, and give them a king
Applying terms like "bigots" to others does not and will not ever change the truth that God hates the depravity of humans. To be "proud" of what God has called an "abomination" is delusional as well as depraved.
I guess I'm missing your point LC, who is proud of abominations here? And are you absolutely certain that you understand what God has called, there? Bc wadr seems to me that that would be claiming that the term is not parabolic? "Wisdom is not hidden from the wise?"(When fwiw i can pretty easily demo that it is not even xlated correctly, "hedonist" or even "bed kitten" or something prolly fits better, "homosexuality" is not listed among the sins of Sodom, etc)

ok, just observations ok, have a nice day

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes--during the Millennial Kingdom, the law will be strictly enforced.
1 Corinthians 15:24 Lexicon: then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

doesn't it get old being wrong every single time you open your mouth, LC?
do you just enjoy getting your head whacked off by evil Philistines like me, wielding an iron scepter?
Or what? I mean it's too late for me, ok, but you maybe still have a chance?

Bc the rule of the Iron Scepter is that there is no law that is or ever, ever will be sufficient, ok

you're a mom, right? I guess you prolly lost a child or something? but could you get into like mom mode or something, maybe? Or i mean go be a drill instructor maybe? Jesus, woman! Under the law much? Enjoy Standing There much? Lost all of your kids to Molech, or what ezackly?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Don't you already know that the law of sin and death has been abolished? Jesus? 'Member?

See, we already literally tried that one, k, we even have a record of their failure

And fwiw i hope no hard feelings here, after all we are just yakking, right
and i am just Some Guy who doesn't even eat unless Abba feeds me, might even be sleeping under a bridge tomorrow, i don't know!

So i forgive you both, ok, don't misconscrew me here

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 15:24 Lexicon: then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

doesn't it get old being wrong every single time you open your mouth, LC?
do you just enjoy getting your head whacked off by evil Philistines like me, wielding an iron scepter?
Or what? I mean it's too late for me, ok, but you maybe still have a chance?

Bc the rule of the Iron Scepter is that there is no law that is or ever, ever will be sufficient, ok

you're a mom, right? I guess you prolly lost a child or something? but could you get into like mom mode or something, maybe? Or i mean go be a drill instructor maybe? Jesus, woman! Under the law much? Enjoy Standing There much? Lost all of your kids to Molech, or what ezackly?

Doesn't it get old being an arrogant ignoramus, bbyrd? The End (after which comes the Eternal State) refers to an ending of the Law, since there is no more need for it. The Law was always meant for mortal man. LOL--you haven't laid a glove on me ever--your "iron scepter" amounts to a club made out of soggy bread. Annoying certainly, but ineffective. However, you are correct that the Law can never be sufficient to make humans into moral beings--it is there to show us our moral deficiencies. Your blathering on about my maternal status is simply that and turning the Lord's name into an invective is unlikely to please Him.

p.s. Scepters were never used to "whack heads off"--they were symbols of a king's authority.

Last edited: