Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mal'ak

Jan 15, 2019
Cedar City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Matthew 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

1. Jesus is very clear, if a Christian is living a sinful lifestyle you are REQUIRED BY GOD'S LAW to confront them and let them know they are sinning. If they do not listen to you, bring to a group of Christians and then the Church, if the person rejects everyone's helping hand so that they can continue in sin Jesus tells us to not regard that person as a Christian.

2. There is a difference between sinning as a human which we all do, and knowingly breaking God's law daily. That was the fall of lucifer along with the fallen angels, they knowingly and willingly openly rebelled against God to satisfy their own selfish desires. Not saying Homosexuals will be damned to the Lake of Fire like satan since we are still in the flesh, but they are not Christians and should not be treated as Christians.

3. It is perfectly fine if people choose to go against God's law and live for this life instead of the next, everyone has free will. That is what the Millennium is for, to teach and give the people unable to be Christians now a chance. Do not kill homosexuals or mock them, just know they are living in sin, but of course show Godly love towards them like you would everyone even your enemy as Jesus commanded us too.

4. If we can be honest, the only reason why homosexual behavior is as tolerated as it is by the Christian community is because the world has made most of you numb to it. Since we talking about family members falling to sinful lifestyle and us being compassionate, if your son was a murderer, coming every day to visit you telling of today's murder would you be so welcoming and compassionate to embrace them as a father/mother and a Christian? Not even doing it once and repenting and serving jail time, then coming home a new person. But just daily killing people, and not caring it is wrong. "They are Christians, they just need time to work out their demons". Lets be real.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Christian behavior mostly makes homosexuals, fwiw. Homospirituals manifest homosexuals, as a balancing mechanism i guess, every mountain leveled, every valley filled
Why not just take a breather before we have every visitor to this forum wondering what the point of claiming to be a Christian is.
Ha that horse left long time ago i think, but in that vein,
Doesn't it get old being an arrogant ignoramus, bbyrd? The End (after which comes the Eternal State) refers to an ending of the Law, since there is no more need for it. The Law was always meant for mortal man. LOL--you haven't laid a glove on me ever--your "iron scepter" amounts to a club made out of soggy bread. Annoying certainly, but ineffective. However, you are correct that the Law can never be sufficient to make humans into moral beings--it is there to show us our moral deficiencies. Your blathering on about my maternal status is simply that and turning the Lord's name into an invective is unlikely to please Him.

p.s. Scepters were never used to "whack heads off"--they were symbols of a king's authority.
you wanna maybe go get a coffee sometime, we could maybe do a reset? Bc i actually like b um oops women like you, dunno if you're married or not tho maybe i could just come clean your
pool or some thing, your choice!
maxresdefault.jpg

which i'm like joke posting as a defense mechanism Bc you're prolly going to turn me down Bc you prolly think i'm like a pervert or something even though i'm not--well, let's not rule anything out--but anyway i'm serious, i can get anywhere on the planet in two weeks just think about it and lemme know ok, age no barrier, money no object(don't have any), etcetc

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha that horse left long time ago i think, but in that vein,
you wanna maybe go get a coffee sometime, we could maybe do a reset? Bc i actually like b um oops women like you, dunno if you're married or not tho maybe i could just come clean your
pool or some thing, your choice!
maxresdefault.jpg

which i'm like joke posting as a defense mechanism Bc you're prolly going to turn me down Bc you prolly think i'm like a pervert or something even though i'm not--well, let's not rule anything out--but anyway i'm serious, i can get anywhere on the planet in two weeks just think about it and lemme know ok, age no barrier, money no object, etcetc

Sorry to disappoint you bbyrd, but I am very happily married. But thanks for the compliment (I think).

Reactions: bbyrd009

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not just take a breather before we have every visitor to this forum wondering what the point of claiming to be a Christian is.
There is no value to claiming to be a Christian. The only thing of value is ones relationship
and interaction and submission to God. You can spend hours in my garage every Sunday
and Wednesday, but that will not make you a car.

Only you know if you are in a relationship with God.

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that all the word of God should be respected by believers, but, I think you would agree that the ceremonial law applies only to Israel and only when the sacrificial system is in place. As well, the dietary laws and other restrictions like it, do not apply to Gentiles. Those who would try to get us to ignore the demands of God's law always point to the ceremonial law and the dietary laws as a way to get Christians to reject the teachings of the moral law. The moral law, however, applies to everyone and will be the basis of judgment for unbelievers, since they do not claim the substitutionary atonement of the Blood of Jesus. Either He pays for our sin, or we pay for our own sin. Those who are truly in Christ, want to please Him by obeying His commands. I would have written this directly to SkyWriter but I am not interested in corresponding with him.

I only follow the commands God provides to me and never those provided by my internet chatroom participants.
(I am only writing this for people who don't currently have me on ignore.)
(I don't know why I wrote that.)

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009 and marks

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And, if you look into the statistics, an extremely high proportion of homosexuals were sexually abused as children. The cycle continues--and since each pedophile is probably going to molest 300 or more children, one can understand why all of the men of Sodom were homosexuals who demanded to rape the two angels sent to Lot. Depravity never seems to go backward--with each generation it gets worse until God judges it and the people caught up in it. Adam and Eve disobeyed God, one of their sons murdered the other and just before the Flood, God said that everything the people of the earth thought or imagined to do was consistently and totally evil and that they had filled the earth with violence. (see Genesis 6: 5-13).
Yes you are correct.

Sodomites are deranged and appose God regardless of what they may say, I had a atheist mate that would always be telling me that he was trying to do, a thing that all of his 3 wife's that he had would not be into and he was angered because of this, he claimed to be a master of sex and the best in the world, his younger brother was bye sexual queer and they all said that their mum was a slut and hated her. his 2ed wife found out that he had syphilis but he was immune to it and only carried it and she found out that she could not have children because of him.
He would always rant about himself and his woman and I would just try and discourage such talk and if I went to strong, the subject then he would rant on and on about such rubbish, he just could not get it that I did not want to listen, he had a girl friend that was religious and did not take on his sexual demand and he thought her childish or immature but the only thing was that she was not a degenerate, sadly he could not understand that.
When I had my first child I said to him that if anyone raped her I would kill such a one, and he was in shock and said but you would get 20 years in jail for that and I said I would do it standing on my head. so that's the difference, I will defend my family to the death and have strong values on society for the best interest down the track for all the Nation, but degenerates are all about feeding their own desires and much like vampires who are dead to the Holy Spirit and spread only destruction on all body and Soul.

I stand and oppose all degenerates, I remember when the percentage of degenerates were low in society but now it's about 50-50 or maybe 60% are degenerates now for sure and rising fast. and they empowering themselves in all walks of life, much like Nazis in their demands, you must this you must not say that etc etc it's not the world that I once was proud of that's for sure. I hate it and many I know all say the same as I, I am like stop the world I want to get off, I have had a gut full of this rubbish. but I will stand up to the bastards to the end, I will not give in to the Satanist.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Time has told. I've been in a very gay neighborhood for two decades now, and every single
complaint about Gays has been proven to me....by personal experience...to be total fabrication.
In fact, I know some gays personally, as does my wife, and one in my family and their ARE some
aspects of gay lifestyle that can be spotted. And Christians are clueless as to what those are.

So you're not even wrong, you are dangerously wrong, spreading misinformation regarding
at least 2 out of 100 of your blood family members.
Nonsense !

True Christians can spot anything better than most.

The Police say that they spend a lot of time dealing with gays fighting in the city and I have seen it time and time again with one trying to scratch another's eyes out an I have seen this many a time in Brisbane and the gold coast in the 80's to 90's 2000 it was only gays that were fighting in the streets no one else really but if anyone It was them, but now it's full of blacks and all they do is get about in gangs and go looking for fights.

I have seen it all The gays are extremely vindictive and cruel to all, they just snap and rant on and on as they can not control themselves. they are annoying to be around rude and insult other gays at the drop of a hat. don't worry I know them and had to put up with them and their mood swings that change like the wind and you never know what to expect, in fear of is he going to be civil or carry on like a childish moron when we go out tonight, so that it comes down to having to say no ! X Y and Z are not coming out with us anymore, because they can not control themselves and are upsetting others all around us and we are to old to put up with that rubbish, when younger I could shrug that off but now it's a nightmare.

It certainly is not a Gay (happy or content) life from what I have seen of everyone of them that I know, but far from it. totally self centred self hatting and sad depressed and on drugs and they don't love anyone, all around them are just a convenience store.

Time has told that depravity is a slave to Sin and that the wagers of Sin is death.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense !True Christians can spot anything better than most.The Police say that they spend a lot of time dealing with gays fighting in the city and I have seen it time and time again with one trying to scratch another's eyes out an I have seen this many a time in Brisbane and the gold coast in the 80's to 90's 2000 it was only gays that were fighting in the streets no one else really but if anyone It was them, but now it's full of blacks and all they do is get about in gangs and go looking for fights. I have seen it all The gays are extremely vindictive and cruel to all, they just snap and rant on and on as they can not control themselves. they are annoying to be around rude and insult other gays at the drop of a hat. don't worry I know them and had to put up with them and their mood swings that change like the wind and you never know what to expect, in fear of is he going to be civil or carry on like a childish moron when we go out tonight, so that it comes down to having to say no ! X Y and Z are not coming out with us anymore, because they can not control themselves and are upsetting others all around us and we are to old to put up with that rubbish, when younger I could shrug that off but now it's a nightmare.
It certainly is not a Gay (happy or content) life from what I have seen of everyone of them that I know, but far from it. totally self centred self hatting and sad depressed and on drugs and they don't love anyone, all around them are just a convenience store.Time has told that depravity is a slave to Sin and that the wagers of Sin is death.

That's swell story and just as anecdotal as mine. Cat fights and insults? Brother, that is far more common in this chat room.
That's why I've asked people to find ONE CATEGORY of crime that has a higher percentage of gays than average.
So? What have you discovered? Lets' see the facts.

Let me help get you started:
thieves
the greedy
drunkards
verbal abusers
swindlers
lovers of money
boastful
arrogant
abusive
disobedient to their parents
ungrateful
unloving
unforgiving
slanderous
brutal
Killers of parents

So the question is....are all these groups gay?
I don't think you have a case.
A correlation does not prove causation. But you at least have to start with a
correlation. Without a correlation, then the theory has no merit for further study.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, if you look into the statistics, an extremely high proportion of homosexuals were sexually abused as children. The cycle continues--and since each pedophile is probably going to molest 300 or more children, one can understand why all of the men of Sodom were homosexuals who demanded to rape the two angels sent to Lot. Depravity never seems to go backward--with each generation it gets worse until God judges it and the people caught up in it. Adam and Eve disobeyed God, one of their sons murdered the other and just before the Flood, God said that everything the people of the earth thought or imagined to do was consistently and totally evil and that they had filled the earth with violence. (see Genesis 6: 5-13).

What about crime in general? "Homosexuals" are supposed to be lawless.
So

What class of criminals do we (through folklore, back-fence gossip, or actual statistics)
believe to be gay? "That lawless person over there.....they must be Gay!"

Granted, gay people will end up in jail, just like anyone will. But what reality do we have to show us
that gays are lawless? "Round up all those gays....because we know this crime comes from one of them!"
Not even folklore has something for us.

Scripture is not referring to ALL Homosexuals. Scripture is ONLY reffering to the lawless ones.
The ones who cannot control their lust and have multiple partners, and those who have sex
with women as well as men.

More than one sex partner in your lifetime is an abomination to God.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about crime in general? "Homosexuals" are supposed to be lawless.
So

What class of criminals do we (through folklore, back-fence gossip, or actual statistics)
believe to be gay? "That lawless person over there.....they must be Gay!"

Granted, gay people will end up in jail, just like anyone will. But what reality do we have to show us
that gays are lawless? "Round up all those gays....because we know this crime comes from one of them!"
Not even folklore has something for us.

Scripture is not referring to ALL Homosexuals. Scripture is ONLY reffering to the lawless ones.
The ones who cannot control their lust and have multiple partners, and those who have sex
with women as well as men.

More than one sex partner for life is an abomination to God.

Being a homosexual is a crime itself. Thus all homosexuals are criminals.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Only you know if you are in a relationship with God.
Hmm. I have problems with this, i'd even say big problems, even though they might just be my problems. I think everyone is in a relation-ship with "God" for one. I think we pretty much all have a poor or very poor definition of God, for another. Also i wonder if it is only me who is not aware of my relationship with God, and maybe it is my peers that could define that best?

We mostly start with an image of God as a...soul, yes? A "person?" A Superman? How often do we hear something like "I'm gonna tell God everything" or "I have some serious questions for God, can't wait to hear His answers?" As though we might have a human conversation with God someday? An Old White Guy in a White Robe and a White Beard of course, "Sitting" on a Throne too i guess right.

We imagine a future that we can perceive with Two Eyes iow, one that makes sense to us, and man i sure don't know but i would be trying my best to forget all that for now at least and imagine a present that we can see with our Eye.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes Sodomites are I atheist all angered master of sex and the best in bye sexual queer slut hated her syphillis, always rant and I would just I, rant on and on about such rubbish, I did not want to listen, religious sexual demand childish or immature degenerate, sadly not understand that.
I, I said raped her I would kill, 20 years in jail said I, I will defend my family to the death, (and wizz on all that "hate your family" jizz) degenerates feeding their vampires dead, Holy Spirit, destruction. I stand degenerates, I degenerates, degenerates Nazis in I, I hate it and stop the world I want to get off, gut full of this rubbish bastards Satanist. IIIII, III, blah blah blah, blah blah.

yikes, Reg. I'm so sorry you are in hell right now, ok bro? You are in my prayers.

LC, that goes double for you ok, being as how you "like" that...i guess i had no idea!

pray it with me now, one mo' time
God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers...

Last edited: