Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No hostility at all...just pointing out that not every person in Sodom and Gomorrah were gay...

It's not known if any of them were gay, but they were well known for orgies and fornication.
And the surrounding villages were also destroyed in the meteor explosion.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post SW,
"...yet I doubt you imagine that you could change
if some religious people said you were opposite nature and needed to."

Bingo...it's so easy to sit back in our comfy chair and judge those we have absolutely NO idea of what their lives are like. Yeah, what if it were the other way around, could one who is hetro suddenly become attracted to the same sex just because it was the original design? I think not. So, IMHO if one has a homosexual orientation, they have to come to the truth that God's grace is sufficient, even for them - to be content celibate. That is a huge thing....and unless you walk in their shoes...

I've lived in a gay neighborhood for two decades. I've never seen any two people kissing anyone. One lady had nearly 15 women at her house. They sat in chairs in the evening around a fire pit in her yard. That was quite a day. I don't know if they pigged out on marshmallows or not. Deviled eggs maybe?

Reactions: Nancy

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, apparently all the men both young and old were. Genesis 19:4-5--->"... before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them'!”

Yes, homosexuality permeated Sodom. Note also the comment by Lot to the angels. (Gen. 19:8) Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man" And they were married. Why did they not know men? Cause their husbands were queers. And their husbands didn't survive because God killed them.

Stranger

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've lived in a gay neighborhood for two decades. I've never seen any two people kissing anyone. One lady had nearly 15 women at her house. They sat in chairs in the evening around a fire pit in her yard. That was quite a day. I don't know if they pigged out on marshmallows or not. Deviled eggs maybe?

Sounds like a personal problem.

Stranger

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you're not. You're lying. And that will never stop.

A person has a very hard time determining if another is lying. They can only really prove that they have a different opinion. And still, it's only an internal dialogue.

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, homosexuality permeated Sodom. Note also the comment by Lot to the angels. (Gen. 19:8) Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man" And they were married. Why did they not know men? Cause their husbands were queers. And their husbands didn't survive because God killed them.

This is what happens if you don't allow gay marriage. That's why God now supports gay marriage for man. Likely so that women don't get saddled marrying gay men because that's all that is legal. Scripture even talks about gay men stuck with wives, who they eventually leave. Very harmful for everyone.

More than one sex partner in your lifetime, is an abomination to God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person has a very hard time determining if another is lying. They can only really prove that they have a different opinion.

It is no problem at all when we are discussing Scripture. Your 'other opinion' is a twisting of Scripture. Makes it a lie. And, it is not a lie about me, or concerning me. You are lying concerning God and what He has said. You are perverting His Word. You are casting a stumbling block before believers, His people, who may be young and not know.

You believe it really doesn't matter to God...but it does.

Stranger

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what happens if you don't allow gay marriage. That's why God now supports gay marriage for man. Likely so that women don't get saddled marrying gay men because that's all that is legal. Scripture even talks about gay men stuck with wives, who they eventually leave.

God killed them because they were queers. Queers are an abomination and God has never and will never support it. God has not only said it but has demonstrated it. And will demonstrate it throughout eternity.

You see, all queers died in Sodom.

Stranger

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is no problem at all when we are discussing Scripture. Your 'other opinion' is a twisting of Scripture. Makes it a lie. And, it is not a lie about me, or concerning me. You are lying concerning God and what He has said. You are perverting His Word. You are casting a stumbling block before believers, His people, who may be young and not know.

You believe it really doesn't matter to God...but it does.

I always try to do what is right. Like defending my neighbors.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having people over is not a problem in our neighborhood.

Just because your friends with and choose to live with a bunch of queers, and give a so nice a story about them, doesn't change what God says about them. They and you are an abomination to God.

Stranger

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God killed them because they were queers. Queers are an abomination and God has never and will never support it. God has not only said it but has demonstrated it. And will demonstrate it throughout eternity.
You see, all queers died in Sodom.

Then God would not have supported gay marriage.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Supreme Court Declares Same-Sex Marriage Legal In All 50 States

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always try to do what is right. Like defending my neighbors.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

So what? None of that changes what God has said about queers. You can be as good as you can, but your queer friends and you are an abomination to God.

Stranger

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because your friends with and choose to live with a bunch of queers, and give a so nice a story about them, doesn't change what God says about them. They and you are an abomination to God.

Keeping people like you in good company:

James 2
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it.

You have an equal amount of sin to repent of. We all do.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then God would not have supported gay marriage.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Supreme Court Declares Same-Sex Marriage Legal In All 50 States

God doesn't allow queer marriages. God sets the seat of authority in government. But not every decision made in those seats is from God. satan is the prince of this world and works in government also. And same sex marriage is straight out of hell.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keeping people like you in good company:

James 2
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it.

You have an equal amount of sin to repent of. We all do.

You and your friends are no company of mine. You and them are an abomination to God.

Being guilty of sin doesn't make one a queer. Being a queer makes one a queer and an abomination.

Stranger

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How refreshing it would be IF people understood the meaning of the word PHOBIA, which is the FEAR of something.

Homophobia was coined as a term for Homosexuals being in FEAR of being discovered a homosexual.

Weird how a term to describe a Homosexual's Fear, is now being used to Call Hetersexuals who do not encourage, promote, or agree with homosexual behavior....and has nothing to do with FEAR. Lol.

I personally do NOT have a FEAR of homosexuals. I do have a Disagreement with their choices of lifestyle. I do have a distain against promoters of homosexuality that Cheapen things God has set forth with Specific meaning.

While Homosexuals Do have a commonality amongst themselves, they are still individuals, with individual personalities, and are individually liked or disliked, just as any other person is......

And ALL to Often, Homosexuality, Race, Religion, Political etc. IS USED as the "primary complaint" of discrimination....When in Fact, it is more often than not...A personal dislike of a particular individual person, and has no regard for their homosexuality, race, religion, political etc.

AND BTW, despite your criticism, it was God who introduced homosexuality as an abominational sin, and also for one person to be aware of WHOM they YOKE themselves with.

Glory to God,
Taken
You see how the game of word play is carried out, so now this pathetic word homophobia has changed and turned 180 deg, such is the work of Satan.

So when goes back before the great Satan 'who leads the whole world astray' now and remember that's what the word Satan means, so it's all about deceptions leading astray ?

Now one back in 1980's say one would always say that some degenerate was hiding in the closet is suffering homophobia but no one really was bothered by them as they were just seen for what they were and now one comes to 2019 it's the Heterosexuals who are the ones who are or have to hide in the closet on the subject and are even living in fear of ones livelihood if one may put one word out of place, even if such has been misconstrued by malice intent by a degenerate, that is using such as a licence in using such a power as a tool, just as it is with blacks who make such claims, as they always do, because they have been given licence to do so and I know many blacks who play this card 24/7 openly saying such laughing about it and happy to use such malice regardless and it's the same with the Queer now as well.

I have black mates who laugh at how gullible and pathetic white people are, hey all degenerates will play any hand that they can use, just watch when the police deal with any degenerate and see how the degenerate try's to plays his cards, hey all degenerates are criminals who play games to hoodwink the gullible, just look at insurance company's, if you know the games that they play in trying to get off the hook of paying out, the majority of people if they knew such would be astounded because they will use any trick in the book and it's the same with anything political as it's all an art of deceptions that they master.
So it's best to be wise to all formes of depravity and one must point out such for what it truly is, or one is not doing ones duty in the Lords Salvation, so if one is not Saved such a one does not care about Depravity he swims in it, because they by they nature embrace depravity, why was it that Holy Moses came down with the Commandments ? yes them laws still stand ! God never does anything wrong ? but they are under Grace when Jesus Christ came, but the workings of Satan lead astray under deceptions.
One can know them by their works ? they play their cards well to empower degenerates above you all. we seen that in action with what they did to our Lord Jesus. who did nothing wrong but they sure came after him, because they were depraved and loved it's power more than Truth.