Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I didn't actually expect you to answer those questions.
People avoid speaking that may be embarrassing.
how sublime is Scripture, that the real homos are both concealed and revealed at once? Nothing is as it appears i guess huh. Everyone here is surely conscientiously doing their best to be the best they can be, too, i guess, who can fault anyone's intentions here? The road to hell is surely paved with the good ones

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Indeed. They are an abomination just like God says.

Stranger
You know that's a gun in your avatar's right hand right
Of course. I 'endorse' all of the Bible as the Word of God.

Stranger
If only that were true, that you might be able to then Quote it, huh?

Behold, the thief in the night
is what comes to mind these last ten minutes.
Truly, we reap what we have sown
Will tell what? I just told you.

Stranger
careful brother, you are now answering yourself too?

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that's a gun in your avatar's right hand, right?

If only that were true, that you might be able to then Quote it, huh?

Behold, the thief in the night
is what comes to mind these last ten minutes.
Truly, we reap what we have sown

careful brother, you are now answering yourself too?
I LOVE it! We are SO vehement on those "laws" we want to bash others with..... but only THOSE laws.

(And, "Yes", that can apply to all of us.)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Matthew 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

1. Jesus is very clear, if a Christian is living a sinful lifestyle you are REQUIRED BY GOD'S LAW to confront them and let them know they are sinning. If they do not listen to you, bring to a group of Christians and then the Church, if the person rejects everyone's helping hand so that they can continue in sin Jesus tells us to not regard that person as a Christian.

2. There is a difference between sinning as a human which we all do, and knowingly breaking God's law daily. That was the fall of lucifer along with the fallen angels, they knowingly and willingly openly rebelled against God to satisfy their own selfish desires. Not saying Homosexuals will be damned to the Lake of Fire like satan since we are still in the flesh, but they are not Christians and should not be treated as Christians.

3. It is perfectly fine if people choose to go against God's law and live for this life instead of the next, everyone has free will. That is what the Millennium is for, to teach and give the people unable to be Christians now a chance. Do not kill homosexuals or mock them, just know they are living in sin, but of course show Godly love towards them like you would everyone even your enemy as Jesus commanded us too.

4. If we can be honest, the only reason why homosexual behavior is as tolerated as it is by the Christian community is because the world has made most of you numb to it. Since we talking about family members falling to sinful lifestyle and us being compassionate, if your son was a murderer, coming every day to visit you telling of today's murder would you be so welcoming and compassionate to embrace them as a father/mother and a Christian? Not even doing it once and repenting and serving jail time, then coming home a new person. But just daily killing people, and not caring it is wrong. "They are Christians, they just need time to work out their demons". Lets be real.

We all know what Scripture says - there is no getting around it. If pastors water down the truth then they should expect God's judgment at some point. That being said, I think the way to reach any person who is living in sin is to draw them with love instead of condemnation. We were in a church one time and they judged a family member because she was Catholic. It was ridiculous but they were so snooty they exalted themselves and passed judgment. That family member refuses to attend any independent Bible churches today because of the snooty leadership. I went online and asked a number of other pastors what they thought of it and every single one told me that the leadership in that church was wrong.

That type of leadership where they're so sanctimonious did nothing but drive people away, including us. So while we know what Scripture says, I would ask what would draw any person - love or condemnation?

Mal'ak

Jan 15, 2019
Cedar City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all know what Scripture says - there is no getting around it. If pastors water down the truth then they should expect God's judgment at some point. That being said, I think the way to reach any person who is living in sin is to draw them with love instead of condemnation. We were in a church one time and they judged a family member because she was Catholic. It was ridiculous but they were so snooty they exalted themselves and passed judgment. That family member refuses to attend any independent Bible churches today because of the snooty leadership. I went online and asked a number of other pastors what they thought of it and every single one told me that the leadership in that church was wrong.

That type of leadership where they're so sanctimonious did nothing but drive people away, including us. So while we know what Scripture says, I would ask what would draw any person - love or condemnation?

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

I agree totally with love, that was my point three, Jesus commanded us to love even our enemies and pray for them.

Matthew 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
Matthew 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Just because you acknowledge someone as a "publican" or non-Christian does not mean you condemn them, above loving even your enemies, Jesus Commands us to try to help the sinner. The Christian does not need to find God, since they already have God, but those God sends us out to help are mostly the non-believers and those living in sin so they can come to repentance. My only point in previous post was in reply to the thread, not to act like those living in willful sin are still Christians, they are not but we can still try and help them come to repentance when they are ready.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Being RC is not a sin.

Reactions: bbyrd009

oldhermit

Dec 19, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who may not know any better, defending homosexuality is a rationalization process by which people attempt to normalize deviant choices that cannot be justified through any legitimate psychological exercise. This is simply an attempt to placate a conscience that cannot harmonize the thing one desires and the moral limitations that prohibit the behavior. Homosexuality is not a biological issue; it is a sin issue. It is not socially acceptable behavior, it is a social and moral disgrace. Homosexuality is not an illness nor is it some type of genetic abnormality. Homosexuals are NOT born gay. That argument is nothing more than an attempt to appeal to the scientific community and call them as a witness against the word of God to defend this perverted behavior. Homosexuality is a learned behavior and a matter of choice, not a predilection. There is no "pride" in it, nor should it be afforded any measure of dignity. IT IS SIN, and in the end, it will destroy all who engage in it or stand in its defense. Attempting to explain it away scientifically is nothing more than an attempt to excuse the behavior and marginalize its shame.

I saw the following posted the other day on face book and it is absolutely true. It is a simple matter of facts.
(Roughly quoted from a post on “The Federalist Papers” website, May 28, 2018. Words in bold were added by me.)

1. In a sexual species, there are only two sexes, male and female.
2. 99.93% of humans have either XX or XY sex chromosomes (the rest is mutation).
3. Being one sex but thinking you are another is not a biological issue, it is a psychological disorder.
4. Mandating a widespread enabling of a psychological disorder is a sociopathy.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how sublime is Scripture, that the real homos are both concealed and revealed at once? Nothing is as it appears i guess huh. Everyone here is surely conscientiously doing their best to be the best they can be, too, i guess, who can fault anyone's intentions here? The road to hell is surely paved with the good ones

It seems there is nothing true about that saying.

I find no support for it.
Bible Search: intentions

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who may not know any better, defending homosexuality is a rationalization process by which people attempt to normalize deviant choices that cannot be justified through any legitimate psychological exercise.

Actually I am trying to rationalize the behavior of Christians who remain clueless about Homosexuals.
Being in Sr. Choir and on stage crew for 4 years, I grew up with an above average exposure to
homosexuals since High School. The are the least Lustful people on the planet. Any incidence of
sexual deviation is easily matched or overshadowed by any heterosexual on the school football team.

Scripture is referring to the sexual deviates who cannot control their lust and it goes into details
for Heterosexual problems and only passing mention of gay diviates.

Lesbians are barely mentioned because they have higher control over their sex drive than men.

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is simply an attempt to placate a conscience that cannot harmonize the thing one desires and the moral limitations that prohibit the behavior.

Gay's have a very high moral standard, which is why they are not found in above average levels
in any of the following categories:

lawless
rebellious
for killers of father or mother
for murderers
lave traders
liars
perjurers

Homosexuals are very well behaved people.

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuality is not a biological issue; it is a sin issue.

Lookup the factors for sexual orientation.

Human sexual orientation is a complex trait, influenced by several genes, experiential and sociocultural factors. These elements interact and produce a typical pattern of sexual orientation towards the opposite sex. Some exceptions exist, like bisexuality and homosexuality, which seem to be more frequent in males than females. Traditional methods for the genetic study of behavior multifactorial characteristics consist in detecting the presence of familial aggregation. In order to identify the importance of genetic and environmental factors in this aggregation, the concordance of the trait for monozygotic and dizygotic twins and for adopted sibs, reared together and apart, is compared. These types of studies have shown that familial aggregation is stronger for male than for female homosexuality. Based on the threshold method for multifactorial traits, and varying the frequency of homosexuality in the population between 4 and 10%, heritability estimates between 0.27 and 0.76 have been obtained. In 1993, linkage between homosexuality and chromosomal region Xq28 based on molecular approaches was reported. Nevertheless, this was not confirmed in later studies. Recently, a wide search of the genome has given significant or close to significant linkage values with regions 7q36, 8p12 and 10q26, which need to be studied more closely. Deviation in the proportion of X chromosome inactivation in mothers of homosexuals seems to favor the presence of genes related with sexual orientation in this chromosome.

PubMed
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
[Influence of genetic factors on human sexual orientation. Review]. - PubMed - NCBI

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. It is not socially acceptable behavior, it is a social and moral disgrace.

Get with the program Hermit.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Gay Marriage Is Legal in All 50 States: Supreme Court
.....one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Homosexual behavior is moral. Obey God, submit to government approved morality, avoid God's wrath.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yikes, Reg. I'm so sorry you are in hell right now, ok bro? You are in my prayers.

LC, that goes double for you ok, being as how you "like" that...i guess i had no idea!

pray it with me now, one mo' time
God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers...
Incorrect I am not in Hell right now as I have never been more content in my life now, sure I had to deal with a lot of evil people in my time but society is becoming a hell hole, that's the difference because deranged Satanist peddling Sin nowadays is the biggest problem and any true Christian know it's a fact that Christianity is under attack.

Not to mention that Sadly the Churches are peddling Sin nowadays.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2. 99.93% of humans have either XX or XY sex chromosomes (the rest is mutation).

(There are no mutations biology boy. God controls everything in the Cosmos. Nothing under Heaven is random)

We agree at least there are sexual variations that blend the sexes.

The real question is....where did you get the misguided idea that you could decide
the sex partner for the genetic "mutations"....or healthy people?

Just exactly as I told people who did not approve of my wife
because she was unable to have children when I met her....
....get lost, knuckle-head.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mandating a widespread enabling of a psychological disorder is a sociopathy.

That's why I can't approve of your message.

Gays are not unlawful....you've failed on that point.
Gays are legal to wed..you've failed on that point.
Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities.

And you refuse to agree to marry a lesbian, or a former lesbian.
So if your not interested in sex with a lesbian...then who do you think should be? Your son?
What is it you are fighting for? The opportunity to date a gay woman?

Oh...and this applies to your cries:

More than one sex partner in ones lifetime is an abomination to God!

You think you can fix the gay problem by having them switch?
If Homosexuality was a sin, you can't fix one sin by adding on a second one.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gay's have a very high moral standard, which is why they are not found in above average levels
in any of the following categories:

lawless
rebellious
for killers of father or mother
for murderers
lave traders
liars
perjurers

Homosexuals are very well behaved people.

Being a queer is a deviant perverted behaviour. Being a queer is a crime itself.

Stranger

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being a queer is a deviant perverted behaviour. Being a queer is a crime itself.

Stranger

I used to think so myself. But if you look close at your gay family members, you won't find
any evidence to back your claim. You'll say'''''oh the gay person
I know is the one exception. All the rest are lustful sluts.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to think so myself. But if you look close at your gay family members, you won't find
any evidence to back your claim. You'll say'''''oh the gay person
I know is the one exception. All the rest are lustful sluts.

Look at the Bible. Being a queer is an abomination before God. (Lev. 20:13) Being a queer is itself a crime.

Stranger