deleted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
More like brain 1 1/2! Lol Addy's all bent out of shape at me...again! Oh brother! I've started calling us, "The Blockheads," as we spend a lot of time blocking each other. I hope she get's over it in time to send me my Christmas present. I got to pick some of it! Mmm! Chocolate! I hope she doesn't eat it! Sigh!
Oh man...now everybody knows my business...maybe nobody's paying attention! Lol

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh man...now everybody knows my business...maybe nobody's paying attention! Lol
Thanks, Mr. Anderson. I'm glad that you are aware of your surroundings! SMH Lol
What you saw may just be a hologram! Welcome to the Twilight Zone, Mr. Anderson. It could be...prove me wrong...chapter and verse...Lol

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s terrifying. Our youths have been indoctrinated into thinking the world will end in ten years by global warming unless we put all conservatives on an island and tax the rich and go back to horse and buggy.
I read an article last week about greenhouse gas production by caterpillars.

Someone needs some work to do!

Much love!

Reactions: Mantis

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh, boy! A Bible Study! Let me guess what the key verses were going to be...

1. "Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin." (Proverbs 13:3)

2. "Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak.. If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless." (James 1:19, 27)

3. "He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles." (Proverbs 21:23)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, boy! A Bible Study! Let me guess what the key verses were going to be...

1. "Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin." (Proverbs 13:3)

2. "Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak.. If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless." (James 1:19, 27)

3. "He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles." (Proverbs 21:23)

Amen!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I need to try it more often myself, Lol.

6314565344_6617b45185_z.jpg

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This might be the time to confess something...when I made my Addy profile post, I didn't know I could delete it. Oh man! Stupid brain!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Personally, I think I may have taken leave of my senses...what do you think, Rita? Lol

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will cancel the Chinese.

We used to back money with gold. Now we back them with “confidence”. Debt is meaningless.
Speaking of the chinese . Allow me to remind us of something that happened to the jews many , many moons and years ago .
Back in days long before even the first coming of CHRIST , there was a people
who GOD had called out and made HIS own . The jews .
But the many of them GOD was not well pleased with . The worse they got , he would warn and send some judgments .
Then we arrive at the time of KING NEBB . King NEBB was allowed to crush and destroy the jews , the temple and
drive them into captivity . WHY . cause though they could LIP GOD , their heart was far from HIM .
Now take note . KING NEBB was not a jew , he was not a follower of GOD , HE was pagan and had many gods .
By this time , you might be wondering what is the point .
THE POINT IS , AMERCIA has long lipped GOD , but the hearts of our churches and peoples are far from HIM .
THOUGH I am not claiming this will happen , HOW DO WE KNOW that the next NEBB UP wont speak MANDARIN .
CHINA is growing by bounds now . HOW DO WE KNOW GOD WONT USE CHINA to judge those
who have called on HIS NAME and yet DENY HIM . Exactly . FOLKS , its REPENTANCE TIME .
AND TRUST NOT IN THE D TEN EITHER , THEY WORSE THAN CHINA . JUDGMENT IS AT THE DOOR , NOW THAT I AM SAYING .