deleted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speaking of the chinese . Allow me to remind us of something that happened to the jews many , many moons and years ago .
Back in days long before even the first coming of CHRIST , there was a people
who GOD had called out and made HIS own . The jews .
But the many of them GOD was not well pleased with . The worse they got , he would warn and send some judgments .
Then we arrive at the time of KING NEBB . King NEBB was allowed to crush and destroy the jews , the temple and
drive them into captivity . WHY . cause though they could LIP GOD , their heart was far from HIM .
Now take note . KING NEBB was not a jew , he was not a follower of GOD , HE was pagan and had many gods .
By this time , you might be wondering what is the point .
THE POINT IS , AMERCIA has long lipped GOD , but the hearts of our churches and peoples are far from HIM .
THOUGH I am not claiming this will happen , HOW DO WE KNOW that the next NEBB UP wont speak MANDARIN .
CHINA is growing by bounds now . HOW DO WE KNOW GOD WONT USE CHINA to judge those
who have called on HIS NAME and yet DENY HIM . Exactly . FOLKS , its REPENTANCE TIME .
AND TRUST NOT IN THE D TEN EITHER , THEY WORSE THAN CHINA . JUDGMENT IS AT THE DOOR , NOW THAT I AM SAYING .
I think the central Americans have beaten the Chinese by a country mile. And the government has welcomed them with open arms. And nary a shot fired.