Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Such as Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, etc?

• Total voters

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know he won.
Did you know that Biden not only stole an election, he stole time?

WASHINGTON – Joe Biden for once beat the clock.

The 46th president, known for his chronic tardiness, finished reciting his oath of office at 11:48 a.m. Wednesday with his hand on a five-inch-thick Bible that has been in his family for 127 years.

The ceremonies proceeding ahead of schedule had some wondering whether Biden’s swearing-in before noon meant he assumed the presidency 12 minutes early. But ultimately, it’s the 20th Amendment – not the inaugural itinerary – that determines when a new presidential term begins, no matter whether the oath takes place ahead of time, according to constitutional experts.

The 20th Amendment says the “terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January.”

Biden owes Trump 12 minutes.

Then they tried to take it by force, with a manufactured coup.

3 times. Ballots, Coup, and Time.

Amazing
He stole it from US.

Hugs
I think the whole thing was planned starting with the primary.

Reactions: Ziggy
T

Tulipbee

LOL
Funny I'm in another thread regarding pronouns.
I'm not offended anyways LOL
Neither male nor female...
Because it really doesn't matter when your in the Lord.
Amen
Hugs
Ah, Ziggy, the maestro of humor in diverse threads – a Calvinistic comedy with a touch of wit and theological banter. As you gracefully navigate the pronoun debate, let's twirl through the theological dance floor quoting Calvin's wisdom, the Institutes, and the Bible.

Calvin, in his Institutes of the Christian Religion, might join the laughter, saying, "In the divine comedy of salvation, gender distinctions fade before the sovereign grace of the Lord." It's like a divine punchline that transcends earthly classifications.

Quoting Galatians 3:28, Calvin might add, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." It's a scriptural reminder that in the Lord's realm, distinctions give way to unity.

So, Ziggy, as you humorously engage in discussions on pronouns, may the Calvinistic comedy of divine grace accompany your steps. For in the grand dance of theological banter, the laughter of truth resonates, and gender distinctions are but fleeting shadows in the light of the Lord. Hugs and laughter abound!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jan 21 2018 14:06:20 (EST)
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Hussein [8]
Install rogue_ops
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
SAP sell-off
Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)
Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)
Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS [187]]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]
KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)
[CLAS 1-99]
HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Open borders
Revise Constitution
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]
Limit/remove funding of MIL
Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]
Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59
[]
Pure EVIL.

1705634444472.png

Trump intercepted the plan from 2016 - 2020.
what is happening now under Biden is the fulfilling of what would have been Hillary's 2nd term.
He baught us time.
If we don't win in 2024.. what hasn't been accomplished yet will be fulilled in time for Agenda 2030.

Game Over.

Unless we act now, the 2030 Agenda will become an epitaph for a world that might have been.
António GuterresSecretary-General, United Nations

Hugs

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jan 21 2018 14:06:20 (EST)
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Hussein [8]
Install rogue_ops
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
SAP sell-off
Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)
Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)
Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS [187]]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]
KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)
[CLAS 1-99]
HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Open borders
Revise Constitution
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]
Limit/remove funding of MIL
Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]
Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59
[]
Pure EVIL.

View attachment 40230

Trump intercepted the plan from 2016 - 2020.
what is happening now under Biden is the fulfilling of what would have been Hillary's 2nd term.
He baught us time.
If we don't win in 2024.. what hasn't been accomplished yet will be fulilled in time for Agenda 2030.

Game Over.

Unless we act now, the 2030 Agenda will become an epitaph for a world that might have been.
António GuterresSecretary-General, United Nations

Hugs
Here's a thought.

The Steal wasn't a one-off.

Rather,it was plan as usual.Every "election" has been fixed.

And Trump,who was formerly a Democrat but changed to the GOP to run for president, was seated because that was the plan all along.

Because if you compare the two, Hillary in politics is the same shark as is Trump in business.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a thought.

The Steal wasn't a one-off.

Rather,it was plan as usual.Every "election" has been fixed.

And Trump,who was formerly a Democrat but changed to the GOP to run for president, was seated because that was the plan all along.

Because if you compare the two, Hillary in politics is the same shark as is Trump in business.
Well, Trump was formally a third party independent that never made it off the ground before he became a Republican, which position he had taken a couple times, like during Reagans Presidency, but he also voted Democrat throughout his life.
Fickle kind of.
But I believe Trump leans more towards true democratic policies for the poor and underserved.
His policies were more liberal than they were conservative. But we agreed with his policies because they were fair.
Not talking about hot item issues like abortion and gun rights. But the ones about lowering taxes for small business, creating opportunity zones for low income communities, funding HBCU's.
He did a lot for the democrat communities they just couldn't see it because the media told them he was "orange man bad"
He brought back the relics of the native ancestors from other countries that had been sold off.

Trump signed three bills affecting Native Americans. Here’s what they do.​

By Anagha Srikanth | Dec. 27, 2019
The three bills include compensation to the Spokane tribe for the loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, reauthorization of funding for Native language programs and federal recognition of the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.

For the Spokane, the compensation act comes more than half a century after the Grand Coulee Dam flooded more than 21,000 acres of their land. The bill orders the Bonneville Power Administration, an American federal agency based in the Pacific northwest, to pay the tribe $6 million per year for 10 years and $8 million each year afterwards in compensation for the losses of their land. However, the bill also prevents the Spokane from claiming a share of the hydropower revenues generated by the dam, which they were previously entitled to.

The Little Shell Tribe, based in Montana, has fought for federal recognition since the late 1800s, when treaty negotiations between the tribe and the federal government failed.

Sometimes it's not about the big things we do hear about, but the "Little" things we don't.

But I hear your point. I just don't see the proof in the pudding.... yet
Hugs

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Trump was formally a third party independent that never made it off the ground before he became a Republican, which position he had taken a couple times, like during Reagans Presidency, but he also voted Democrat throughout his life.
Fickle kind of.
But I believe Trump leans more towards true democratic policies for the poor and underserved.
His policies were more liberal than they were conservative. But we agreed with his policies because they were fair.
Not talking about hot item issues like abortion and gun rights. But the ones about lowering taxes for small business, creating opportunity zones for low income communities, funding HBCU's.
He did a lot for the democrat communities they just couldn't see it because the media told them he was "orange man bad"
He brought back the relics of the native ancestors from other countries that had been sold off.

Trump signed three bills affecting Native Americans. Here’s what they do.​

By Anagha Srikanth | Dec. 27, 2019
The three bills include compensation to the Spokane tribe for the loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, reauthorization of funding for Native language programs and federal recognition of the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.

For the Spokane, the compensation act comes more than half a century after the Grand Coulee Dam flooded more than 21,000 acres of their land. The bill orders the Bonneville Power Administration, an American federal agency based in the Pacific northwest, to pay the tribe $6 million per year for 10 years and $8 million each year afterwards in compensation for the losses of their land. However, the bill also prevents the Spokane from claiming a share of the hydropower revenues generated by the dam, which they were previously entitled to.

The Little Shell Tribe, based in Montana, has fought for federal recognition since the late 1800s, when treaty negotiations between the tribe and the federal government failed.

Sometimes it's not about the big things we do hear about, but the "Little" things we don't.

But I hear your point. I just don't see the proof in the pudding.... yet
Hugs
Hopefully there isn't any. It would be very bad indeed to find out Trump was in on all this.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully there isn't any. It would be very bad indeed to find out Trump was in on all this.
I don't know. Maybe he had to do things to put other things into motion, so instead of it all being hush hush behind the scenes, he brought it into the spotlight. How would you know what their planning if you didn't have a fly on the wall?
And maybe they hate him so much because he was the fly?
Did he infiltrate their "party", play some ball with the gang, get cozy in the bleachers, whispering sweet nothings in the dark?
And then he turned on them?
I don't know.
I honestly don't know.
But I know what I did witness and I read his executive orders, I read the policies, I watched peoples live be improved.
It was the doing and the policies, not his character or his tweets lol.

Why do they hate him so much?
Why does he talk about "loyalty" so much?
Who turned on who first?

I don't know.
I honestly don't know.
But I'm watching and I'm listening.
We could be the frogs in the pot...
But I think we'll have a better rope to climb out if things don't turn out as they seem.

Don't put your trust in man. Put your trust in God.
That just might be the great deception, to see where our loyalty lies.
With man or God?

Skepticism is healthy. Stay vigilant, stay focused.
The best thing before sliced bread is the bread itself.
Hugs

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe someday we can have a discussion on the Costitution of the United States.

If you know the greatest enemy to freedom is tyranny, and tyranny is going to try and remove your freedom,
what would that look like?

This country is founded on a document for We the People called the Constitution of the United States of America.

How would you defend it if the enemies intention was to undermind it?
You would have to challenge it, confirm it, solidify it, in the United States Supreme Court.

Every attack on Donald Trump is based on the Constitution.
Amendment #1. Incited and insurrection, mean tweets, liar, he's not a christian,.
Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press.

Amendment #2 Gun control, self-defence
Freedom to bear arms.

Amendment #4. Raid on Mar-a-lago, spying on campaign
protects the right of the people to be secure from unreasonable searches and seizures.

14th Amendment. Remove from election ballot,
is a federal law that grants citizenship, due process, equal protection, and other rights to all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and that regulates the representation, eligibility, and conduct of its members.

25th amendment. Impeach 45! Impeach 45!
presidential succession and disability. It clarifies that the vice president becomes president if the president dies, resigns, or is removed from office through impeachment, and establishes how a vacancy in the office of the vice president can be filled.

How could you protect the Constitution if your enemy was trying to dismantle it from under you?

1705719448828.png

What other Amendments are they going after that we don't know about yet?

Think about it.
Hugs

Reactions: Spyder

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws that: regulate an establishment of religion; prohibit the free exercise of religion; abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the freedom of assembly, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances

#2. protects the right to keep and bear arms.

#3: the Third Amendment forbids the forcible housing of military personnel in a citizen's home during peacetime and requires the process to be "prescribed by law" in times of war.

#4. protects the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures. It requires warrants to be based on probable cause and describe the place and things to be searched or seized.

#5. creates several constitutional rights, limiting governmental powers focusing on criminal procedures. It was ratified, along with nine other articles, in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court has extended most, but not all, rights of the Fifth Amendment to the state and local levels.

#6. guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you.

#7. The Seventh Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. This amendment codifies the right to a jury trial in certain civil cases and inhibits courts from overturning a jury's findings of fact.

#8. protects against imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments.

#9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

#10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Interestingly, the Tenth Amendment has not been invoked by the Court to protect individual citizens against the exercise of federal power.
?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 4:17
17 'The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

It's sad to see Christians fighting against God!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#11. restricts the ability of individuals to bring suit against states that they are not citizens of in federal court.

#12. provides the procedure for electing the president and vice president.

#13. abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime, within the United States and its territories.

#14. addresses many aspects of citizenship and the rights of citizens, such as equal protection, due process, representation, and debt. It also provides for the enforcement of its provisions by Congress and the states.
https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/amendment-14/

#15. grants the right of citizens of the United States to vote without regard to race, color, or previous condition of servitude. It also gives the Congress the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

#16. allows the Congress to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
The Sixteenth Amendment, ratified in 1913, expanded on Congress’s taxing power. Article I grants Congress authority to collect taxes,1 but requires direct taxes to be imposed proportional to the population of the states.2 The Sixteenth Amendment clarified that Congress has the power to collect an income tax without apportionment among the states, and without regard to population.3 As discussed in the following essays, the Amendment was adopted in response to a Supreme Court decision that invalidated a federal income tax after holding it was a direct tax that was not properly apportioned.4 Accordingly, the Sixteenth Amendment essentially creates an income tax exception to the requirement in Article I that direct taxes must be apportioned based on states’ population.5 This has raised the question—again, discussed in the following essays—of what counts as income, and whether any given federal tax extends beyond income.6 The Court has stated the test generally as whether the law taxes payments that qualify as profits or gains,7 although this applies regardless of whether the particular transaction results in net profit.8 The Sixteenth Amendment applies to income derived from whatever source, and thus can be subject to a somewhat broad interpretation.9 Nonetheless, the apportionment exception in the Sixteenth Amendment does not extend to taxes on property, as opposed to income derived from property.

In 1913 the US established the Federal Reserve.
The United States Federal Reserve System is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913. Wikipedia

#17. Explained The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.

#18. the prohibition of alcohol in the United States. The amendment was proposed by Congress on December 18, 1917, and ratified by the requisite number of states on January 16, 1919. The Eighteenth Amendment was repealed by the Twenty-first Amendment on December 5, 1933—it is the only constitutional amendment in American history to be repealed.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 4:17
17 'The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

It's sad to see Christians fighting against God!
God gave America to We the people.
No one is fighting God, except those who seek to take what God has given.
Freedom.
Hugs

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave America to We the people.
No one is fighting God, except those who seek to take what God has given.
Freedom.
Hugs
God is going to clean His house. NOTHING can stop Him. His house is a MESS!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#19. prohibits the United States and its states from denying the right to vote to citizens of the United States on the basis of sex, in effect recognizing the right of women to vote.

#20, moved the beginning and ending of the terms of the president and vice president from March 4 to January 20, and of members of Congress from March 4 to January 3. It also has provisions that determine what is to be done when there is no president-elect.

#21. repealed the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which had mandated nationwide prohibition on alcohol.

#22. limits the number of times a person can be elected to the office of President of the United States to two terms, and sets additional eligibility conditions for presidents who succeed to the unexpired terms of their predecessors.

#23. extends the right to participate in presidential elections to the District of Columbia. The amendment grants to the district electors in the Electoral College, as though it were a state, though the district can never have more electors than the least-populous state. How the electors are appointed is to be determined by Congress.

#24 prohibited the federal and state governments from imposing poll taxes before a citizen could participate in a federal election.

#25. presidential succession and disability. It clarifies that the vice president becomes president if the president dies, resigns, or is removed from office through impeachment, and establishes how a vacancy in the office of the vice president can be filled.

26. a nationally standardized minimum age of 18 for participation in state and local elections.

27. any law that increases or decreases the salary of members of Congress may only take effect after the next election of the House of Representatives has occurred.

#28.

Governor Newsom Proposes Historic 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution to End America’s Gun Violence Crisis​

Published: Jun 08, 2023

This is our Constitution of the Umited States of America. Of the People, by the People, for the People,

"Of the people" refers to the government's composition. It's referring to the fact that the government is made up of people who come from the people.

"By the people" refers to who chooses those people who make up the government.

Essentially, it's saying that it's a government comprised of common people who were chosen by common people.

--Benjamin Harman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 28th Amendment will permanently enshrine four broadly supported gun safety principles into the U.S. Constitution:

Raising the federal minimum age to purchase a firearm from 18 to 21;
Mandating universal background checks to prevent truly dangerous people from purchasing a gun that could be used in a crime;
Instituting a reasonable waiting period for all gun purchases; and
Barring civilian purchase of assault weapons that serve no other purpose than to kill as many people as possible in a short amount of time – weapons of war our nation’s founders never foresaw.

Additionally, the 28th Amendment will affirm Congress, states, and local governments can enact additional common-sense gun safety regulations that save lives.

Passage of the 28th Amendment will require a convention to propose amendments to the United States Constitution, also known as an Article V Convention or amendatory convention. Working in partnership with members of the California State Senate and Assembly, California will be the first state in the nation to call for such a convention with a joint resolution being introduced by California State Senator Aisha Wahab and Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer. The Governor will work with grassroots supporters, elected and civic leaders, and broad and diverse coalitions across the nation to fight for the passage of similar resolutions in other state legislatures to ensure the convening of a constitutional convention limited to this subject. 33 other states, in addition to California, would need to take action to convene such a convention.

There's always a catch. If the "Additionally" wasn't applied, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
But this allows states and local governments to ADD whatever regulations they deem fit.
I believe there would have to be a referendum on each states ballot before any state could add any restrictions.

Hugs

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States