Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Such as Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, etc?

• Total voters

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a Democratic state, and lots of Christians here don't seem to really like EITHER the mainstream Democrats and Republicans these days.

For example, there are lots of Christian parents (and younger Christians also) who are indeed honestly sick and tired of Biden, but also don't really like the previous Republican President much either, especially after the legal messes in New York. I myself am an independent who thinks that some kind of substantial deeper change in our society and culture is needed for us to truly reunite and move forward, as "one nation under God" as He originally intended us to be. :(

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sixty-three percent of U.S. adults currently agree with the statement that the Republican and Democratic parties do “such a poor job” of representing the American people that “a third major party is needed.” This represents a seven-percentage-point increase from a year ago and is the highest since Gallup first asked the question in 2003.

For example, Nikki Haley is growing in political stature after the last debate, and lots of disillusioned Republicans are turning to her for leadership over the former President.

Andrew Yang left the Democrats several years ago and now leads the Forward Party (trying to bring together people from the left and right):

Jill Stein has launched her Green Party campaign, focusing on environmental and energy rights:

Although some consider her too hippie and weird, Marianne Williamson (a bestselling author and friend of Oprah) is strangely popular among lots of younger Americans:

I find them interesting people who do seem to call out problems in the political establishment and system, although I'm not sure any of them are qualified to become President. But what do most of you guys think about this?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a Democratic state, and lots of Christians here don't seem to really like EITHER the mainstream Democrats and Republicans these days.

For example, there are lots of Christian parents (and younger Christians also) who are indeed honestly sick and tired of Biden, but also don't really like the previous Republican President much either, especially after the legal messes in New York. I myself am an independent who thinks that some kind of substantial deeper change in our society and culture is needed for us to truly reunite and move forward, as "one nation under God" as He originally intended us to be. :(

For example, Nikki Haley is growing in political stature after the last debate, and lots of disillusioned Republicans are turning to her for leadership over the former President.

Andrew Yang left the Democrats several years ago and now leads the Forward Party (trying to bring together people from the left and right):

Jill Stein has launched her Green Party campaign, focusing on environmental and energy rights:

Although some consider her too hippie and weird, Marianne Williamson (a bestselling author and friend of Oprah) is strangely popular among lots of younger Americans:

I find them interesting people who do seem to call out problems in the political establishment and system, although I'm not sure any of them are qualified to become President. But what do most of you guys think about this?

It appears you're not up to date, 62% of registered Republicans support Donald J. Trump for 2024, your question is like asking if Larry Elder will be president in 2024

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im never been involved with politics. I dont even know my own local government officals, and show up to any set up meetings, in my own town.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really think think we need to vote Trump and let him finish draining the swamp. Life was better under him than where we are now. I feel he is the only one that can get us back on track and then we can move forward after that. It is coming out more and more that the election was fraudulent and they are doing everything they can already to cheat us out of another election. These court trails are just another means to disrupt the upcoming election. We really need to get this all fixed for we cannot do another 4 years of Obama/Biden

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marianne Williamson is the author of, A Course in Miracles.

I didn't know she had a political background or qualifications that would allow for a nomination.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be it known that God chooses our leaders. We are to Trust in the Lord and lean not on our own understanding.

Romans 13:1 - Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Proverbs 3:5 -
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be it known that God chooses our leaders. We are to Trust in the Lord and lean not on our own understanding.

Romans 13:1 - Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

1700264046810.png

Is God able to say, "just kidding!" ? :Oh no::pfite:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 4
17 'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

Last edited:

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really think think we need to vote Trump and let him finish draining the swamp. Life was better under him than where we are now. I feel he is the only one that can get us back on track and then we can move forward after that. It is coming out more and more that the election was fraudulent and they are doing everything they can already to cheat us out of another election. These court trails are just another means to disrupt the upcoming election. We really need to get this all fixed for we cannot do another 4 years of Obama/Biden
Okay, but even if he wins, what about in 2028? Do we not need fresh blood then?

I didn't know she had a political background or qualifications that would allow for a nomination.
Well, I don't think she's a bad person though honestly. She called out the Left for being as mean and the Right sometimes, and while a Democrat, she doesn't hesitate to engage with Republicans on Fox News and elsewhere.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, but even if he wins, what about in 2028? Do we not need fresh blood then?

Well, I don't think she's a bad person though honestly. She called out the Left for being as mean and the Right sometimes, and while a Democrat, she doesn't hesitate to engage with Republicans on Fox News and elsewhere.
Sure. I don't know her pitics. I just knew her as an author first.
She's better than Kamala, should Joe decide to leave the office before 2024.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agree…

AND the CAVEAT “TO ALL”…

Matt 7:
[7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

* EVERY Ballot “marked, rendered, counted” is an “ASKING”.
Not news…well known…
* EVERY Ballot “marked, rendered, counted” IS NOT legitimate, or according to the Law.

TIDBIT…

* last minute Changes for MAIL-IN Ballots …
~ Compromised a Long standing Lawful policy, without following protocol of proper channels to make Lawful changes.
~ Effectively opened WIDER the OPTION for “cheaters” TO “cheat” undetected and without consequence.

AND the CAVEAT TO the FAITHFUL IN the Lord God.

John 16:
[23] And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

THIS ^^ ASKING is expressly For those WHO HAVE a DIRECT open communication relationship with the Lord God…(which DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE!)
Anyone can cast a ballot in the US (legally, illegally, even Dead men with the aid of living men) :rolleyes:

Choose YOU whom YOU desire to SERVE YOU…
* according to the Limits of the Constitution..
OR
* according to what they Promise to steal from one citizen to give to you.
AND it WILL be done.

CAVEAT…for ALL

Amen!

Those IN Christ, having a Direct Communication TO the Lord God…
ARE full well KNOWN to be AMONG the FEW and NOT the MAJORITY…

How CAN the Lord God…give to anyone who asks AND give to Gods Faithful…what they ask for which is in opposition?

Lean NOT on your own Understanding.

Lawfully cast your Ballot.
PRAY TO the Father IN Jesus’ Name…
WHAT? That “your WILL be done” ?
No.
For the Restoration of Righteousness OF THIS NATION, “according to Gods WILL”…

Then TRUST “according to Gods WILL”….
It WILL BE DONE.

Glory to God,
Taken

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree…

AND the CAVEAT “TO ALL”…

Matt 7:
[7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

* EVERY Ballot “marked, rendered, counted” is an “ASKING”.
Not news…well known…
* EVERY Ballot “marked, rendered, counted” IS NOT legitimate, or according to the Law.

TIDBIT…

* last minute Changes for MAIL-IN Ballots …
~ Compromised a Long standing Lawful policy, without following protocol of proper channels to make Lawful changes.
~ Effectively opened WIDER the OPTION for “cheaters” TO “cheat” undetected and without consequence.

AND the CAVEAT TO the FAITHFUL IN the Lord God.

John 16:
[23] And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

THIS ^^ ASKING is expressly For those WHO HAVE a DIRECT open communication relationship with the Lord God…(which DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE!)
Anyone can cast a ballot in the US (legally, illegally, even Dead men with the aid of living men) :rolleyes:

Choose YOU whom YOU desire to SERVE YOU…
* according to the Limits of the Constitution..
OR
* according to what they Promise to steal from one citizen to give to you.
AND it WILL be done.

CAVEAT…for ALL

Amen!

Those IN Christ, having a Direct Communication TO the Lord God…
ARE full well KNOWN to be AMONG the FEW and NOT the MAJORITY…

How CAN the Lord God…give to anyone who asks AND give to Gods Faithful…what they ask for which is in opposition?

Lean NOT on your own Understanding.

Lawfully cast your Ballot.
WHAT? That “your WILL be done” ?
No.
For the Restoration of Righteousness OF THIS NATION, “according to Gods WILL”…

Then TRUST “according to Gods WILL”….
It WILL BE DONE.

Glory to God,
Taken
I admit, I actually like Nikki Haley, she reminds me of a typical Southern gal with her accent and sincerity and charm.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would freely cast my vote for Hala heart b.eat she is th emost mainstream of the remaining GOP candidates that are real ( I do not include christie).

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admit, I actually like Nikki Haley, she reminds me of a typical Southern gal with her accent and sincerity and charm.

Nikki Haley may be Likable, but, I see nothing that which reveals she is Legally Eligible to be a US President.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Such as Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson?

No indication that Nikki Haley or Andrew Yang are legally qualified to be a US President…so…no to them.

Don’t know anything about Jill Stein or Marianne Williamson….but…likely no to them.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not many qualifications needed to run for President.
You have to be I think 35 years of age.
Be a US citizen by birth.
Have to have lived in the US for at least 10 years...(citizen of course see above)

I was almost right.. here it is:

Candidates for president of the United States must meet basic requirements. Learn about the criteria to run for president.
The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:

• Be a natural-born citizen of the United States

• Be at least 35 years old

• Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years
Anyone who meets these requirements can declare their candidacy for president. Once a candidate raises or spends more than $5,000 for their campaign, they must register with the Federal Election Commission. That includes naming a principal campaign committee to raise and spend campaign funds.

That's it.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I'm still here in Novemebr 2024, I will be voting for Trump.
Only way that changes is if he drops out or is deceased. (God forbid)
The next candidtae in line I would consider for the Republican Party is Vivek Ramiswarmy?

Close again...

Vivek Ramaswamy

American entrepreneur and presidential candidate. (born 1985)
vivek2024.com
Vivek Ganapathy Ramaswamy is an American entrepreneur and presidential candidate. He founded Roivant Sciences, a pharmaceutical company, in 2014. In February 2023, Ramaswamy declared his candidacy for the Republican Party nomination in the 2024 United States presidential election. Ramaswamy was born in Cincinnati to Indian immigrant parents. He graduated from Harvard College with a bachelor's degree in biology and later earned a J.D. from Yale Law School. Wikipedia

I don't know if he is qualified... I thought I remembered somewhere where at least one parent had to be a citizen of the US.
That's what the controversy over Harris being President. Neither of her parents were American born.
Need to research that.

But I like Vivek, I don't necessarily trust him, seeing he is in league with Big Pharma...

They all got dirt on their hands. There is no PERFECT candidate.
Choose the one thatmost fits your own values....
That is if you can believe what they say. You have to watch what they do.
Hugs