Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Such as Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, etc?

• Total voters

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, Trump is already on his way to failing yet again. He's so full of pride, love of self, support for abortion and sexual perversion.... no Christian with a clean conscience towards God can vote for him.

Voting for Trump is like voting democrat just based on his support for abortion and the sex perverts alone.

Trump is not our savior... there are many Christians that put more faith in Trump than they do the Lord and for this reason (among others) the Lord is not going to support Trump just like He did not support Him in 2020.

The Lord sets up leaders and takes them down (Daniel 2:21), so don't lose your marbles when you see the 2024 elections result in another 4 years of a democrat in the Whitehouse.

When that happens, many who claim to be Christians will be so filled with fear and anxiety that it will be evident these people do not trust the Lord and instead have put their faith in Trump making them guilty of idolatry View attachment 42609
Hmmm, you speak as if you have great authority to judge and speak for all followers of Christ.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm, you speak as if you have great authority to judge and speak for all followers of Christ.

Were you not aware that this is a discussion forum where people post their opinions? clueless-scratching.gif

What I know from God's Word is there is coming a one world government and a one world leader (anti-christ) and in order for these to come forth.... the US must be busted down to third world nation status that has little to no influence on the world stage.

This is what is in progress now.... in the not too distant future this will become more and more evident as we go to where even you will be able to see it happening.

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were you not aware that this is a discussion forum where people post their opinions? View attachment 42820

What I know from God's Word is there is coming a one world government and a one world leader (anti-christ) and in order for these to come forth.... the US must be busted down to third world nation status that has little to no influence on the world stage.

This is what is in progress now.... in the not too distant future this will become more and more evident as we go to where even you will be able to see it happening.
And I see this darkness coming as well.

However, when something is my opinion, I find it is helpful to let people know that it is JUST my view. Otherwise, I would be claiming knowledge of truth, right?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Twas the night before Super Tuesday...... and all through Nikki's campaign headquarters, people were packing up their things and preparing for the inevitable.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, when something is my opinion, I find it is helpful to let people know that it is JUST my view. Otherwise, I would be claiming knowledge of truth, right?

I know from God's Word is there is coming a one world government and a one world leader (anti-christ)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know from God's Word is there is coming a one world government and a one world leader (anti-christ)

That is great, but do you actually know when this supposed "one world government and one world leader" will actually occur?

I would suggest to you that focusing on the distant future supposed "one world government and one world leader" now, is actually making us take our eyes off of God and focusing on things that do not concern us at this point in time and Satan is loving your help.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Such as Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson?​

Yeah, I like Bobby Kennedy Jr. I had thought I would be voting for him in the Democratic primary, but now he's an independent. He seems to be a classic Democrat and already has enemies in Big Pharma, Big Food, and other key industries.

One thing's certain, I won't be voting for Biden. What a disaster his presidency has been.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vote for Donald Trump. He is the only one that can handle the mess we are in right now. The left is attacking him with false charges because they are so afraid of what he will expose of them.

doesn't that sound familiar? King Herod, kill all the boys under 2 to kill Jesus and Pharisees kill Jesus because He takes away their position.

I am not saying Trump is a form of Christ, I am saying that evil has one trick, lie and make the good appear evil. deception is the only tool Satan has.

Wake up people.