Demonology, Exorcism "Deliverance"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Maybe people were more gullible back then an evil spirit can imitate a demon and mock you just for its own satisfaction.

newlife

May 26, 2013
I am seeking a deliverance and live in Upstate New York and can find no one to help me.Does anyone have any ideas?

This is not merely my imagination. There is indisputable evidence of the supernatural that can be verified by a pastor who now has an international ministry. I am weary of relating the account (but will if anyone is interested) as I can't seem to find anyone experienced in exorcism or deliverance.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am weary of relating the account (but will if anyone is interested) as I can't seem to find anyone experienced in exorcism or deliverance.
You are talking to one right now...what is you situation...how can I help you?

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
RevDrRed said:
Not quite sure where to put this post, So Im putting it here.

In the Bible (OT and NT) we see exorcisms being performed. Jesus performed a few Himself.

My question is this:
If the prophets and Jesus Himself felt a desire to understand Demonology and perform exorcisms (deliverance), right upto the 1800's they were being performed, and even today in Eastern nations are being performed; Why do Western Christians no longer see an importance in Demonology? Is this lack of knowledge of Demonology and an ever decreasing number of exorcists in the West connected somehow to the amount and level of evil in Western Christian nations? Or in this "post-modern" world, have Christians wrongfully concluded demons (and therefore evil) do not exist?

I ask seriously, please no sarcasm.
There are a select few who see demons behind everything and every bush they come around. There are those who insist christians can and do have demonic problems.

Satan has become a scapegoat for all and sundry. Very few own or believe they are capable of such thoughts or things, I suppose it goes against a "healthy self-esteem" which is highly esteemed today. Nevertheless, anyone who is preoccupied with such things, I would suggest has a unhealthy focus.

In-fact scripture condemns such things as being seduced about demons and their power and rank.

I would ask you, how do you definitely decide that an individual is demon possessed?

NB: Keep in mind some don't come out without prayer and fasting.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Newlife, just let me know if you need any help...that is what I am here for... ^_^ but I suggest that you PM me on this one as there are many here who have never experienced such things...

Bless ya!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
newlife said:
I am seeking a deliverance and live in Upstate New York and can find no one to help me.Does anyone have any ideas?

This is not merely my imagination. There is indisputable evidence of the supernatural that can be verified by a pastor who now has an international ministry. I am weary of relating the account (but will if anyone is interested) as I can't seem to find anyone experienced in exorcism or deliverance.
Go to various Catholic Parishes and seek out an exorcist.

They will then send you to a medical doctor and a mental health doctor to rule out those possibilities.

I am surprised that your ...
"pastor who now has an international ministry"
... is only able to diagnose and not help

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The choice is yours Newlife but I am available any time you need help in this area... :)

PS: I will however, deal with your situation via pm only...as I have already said and note right now...that some members have never experienced such things and I have personally been part of a team deliverance ministry [casting out demons] for 20 plus years...

This topic is now closed because I foresee that It will escalate into irrelevant arguments and doctrinal differences of opinion... It does not really matter whether people believe in deliverance or exocism or not. What matters is that someone needs help and If there is someone available, who has experience in this area...why would other Christians hinder them from getting the help they may desperately need just because they do not understand this specific area of ministry ??? :huh:

Be Blessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.