Depending on Pharmaceuticals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never killed anything, just something I heard through the grapevine. Maybe it works for them, but causes heartache for you. The white coated priesthood we call scientists and doctors treat us all as if we are all the same when we are not. To some, gutting an animal can be a great stress reliever, and a way of dealing with frustration. Animals are innocent, so for me, if I'm going to gut something, I'd rather it be a scumbag that had it coming. There will be no heartache from me for killing someone that needed killing to begin with. Just think of it as akin to David beheading Goliath, its just like taking out the trash. :)

I just don't see how butchering an animal is stress relief. I do it only because it is time. I find that shooting guns just for target is great stress relief. The more powerful the better. Something about feeling the concussion back on your face that seems to go right through you.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just don't see how butchering an animal is stress relief. I do it only because it is time. I find that shooting guns just for target is great stress relief. The more powerful the better. Something about feeling the concussion back on your face that seems to go right through you.

Stranger

To each his own, I guess I'll try shooting my way out of stress. :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes she did! :D

It's what most people call " the organic , health minded crowd" :)
ya. sad to me that real food must be called "organic" now, while the fake crap they pass off in stores gets to be called "food." You even have a story of how you have been advised not to eat real food anymore, because it will interfere with your Rx, right.

so, i eat pretty simple, beans and rice mostly if i get to cook, but mostly i eat what appears when i'm hungry lol.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To each his own, I guess I'll try shooting my way out of stress. :)

I suggest a 44 mag pistol. Or, a Russian Mosin Nagant 7.62X54 rifle. You can get the Russian pretty cheap. Firing 30 rounds of that will take some stress away. And you can still find the ammo at military surplus prices. Don't fear the 'corrosive' advertisements for that ammo. Just clean your rifle after every time you take it out and you will be ok. You must use ear plugs.

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pills are quieter and don't require cleaning or ear plugs.

Reactions: Helen

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh fun. :D
I enjoy the Weather Thread and reading how things are in everyone's part of the world.
But this one tops it! :D
Well done @lforrest in starting it...this must be the most entertain thread on the Site!

Now we can also catch up on everyones bodily habits too! Yay!

I have heard of burping at will, never heard yet of sneezing at will...and never ever ever heard of pooping at will.
I must tell my daughter how healthy she is , as she can do it.
Plus I must tell one of my grand daughters how unhealthy she is, as her habit is every three days!! :eek:

So @bbyrd009 ..just how does everyone move ourselves from once a day to three times a day without laxatives?o_O

NOT saying that what you put forward here does not make perfectly good sense, it sure does....
A baby's poop three times a day after every meal.... our dog does too.

So...how do we sluggards here move our bodies from one to three times a day.., at will???

I would LOVE to get off all my meds, no kidding. :)