Depending on Pharmaceuticals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
omega 3 will help a lot, it is like natural speed. Get as much as possible from plant sources, Dave's Killer Bread, or the steel cut oatmeal with flax and chia, there's only one brand--Homestead farms, maybe? ah, Homestat Farm. Start with a 3 day fast though (kills the candida). And then find some fermented food
the O3 is going to give you heart palpitations--and if it doesn't you aren't taking enough--until you get adjusted to it. Scary but harmless. As per directions, don't take any after about 2pm if you want to sleep that night, and expect a couple of sleepless nights anyway at first. Just lay there and rest anyway, you'll be fine

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks ...good info.
I can't fast though...not now. I used to when younger...but one of my mess must be taken with food . But I guess 24 hr fasts are good too.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the O3 is going to give you heart palpitations--and if it doesn't you aren't taking enough--until you get adjusted to it. Scary but harmless

No, I can't take omegas any more...I'm on blood thinners. Plus one med I take is for my heart...( atrial fibrillation) So can't risk palpitations.....

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Thanks ...good info.
I can't fast though...not now. I used to when younger...but one of my mess must be taken with food . But I guess 24 hr fasts are good too.

helps a lot, but you don't even enter ketosis for like 12 hours or so usually. I'd get off that med asap and go from there. Of course you theoretically might not even need 3 days, but i have yet to meet that person tbh. Symptoms of candida overgrowth would determine that (UTIs, crotch rot, athelete's foot, nail fungus, etc)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No, I can't take omegas any more...I'm on blood thinners. Plus one med I take is for my heart...( atrial fibrillation) So can't risk palpitations.....
so, what i would iiwy is to get the Dave's and/or the oatmeal, and eat a serving of one or the other every morning for about a week first. I never rec supplements, they are almost all spiked garbage.

understand that you were put on blood thinners because you had an O3 deficiency, obviously not the other way around, right. Thing is see, your body uses O3 (and cholesterol) to build new cell walls, so this will also repair cholesterol metabolization, whereas your body cannot build new cell walls from coumadin

of course your MD will lose his juicy commission, but oh well

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We do what we can...but now after years of fighting health issues ...I'm not braves enough to come off my meds.
If I were younger and my body was in better health shape, I'd give it a try.
But now at 75 I feel that that horse has bolted!!
It took a long time to get this quality of stability ( via meds) and my last two years have been good, I feel like a human again.
I'm just too scared to risk it...I am not a braves soul!! :oops:

So, do YOU do the "Nut and Berries" thing? Or do you just know that it works when a person lives like that? :)

Reactions: pia and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So, do YOU do the "Nut and Berries" thing? Or do you just know that it works when a person lives like that?
ha well i know guys built like gorillas who eat nothing but junk food and climb mountains, and i know nut and berry types who are in poor health, usually from some deficiency or other, trace metals i guess. So it varies by individual, even if we all follow some general guidelines.

i doubt i would change over in your position either, btw, as long as you are happy with your health, that is what matters

as it happens i don't process nuts too well (type B blood), so not sure i qualify there--if i am understanding you right--but i don't eat grocery store food either.

Reactions: pia and Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body can't live on only nuts and berries.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was told once that shooting or stabbing an animal in the neck helps a little with some depression, perhaps even better than some pharmaceuticals. I have plenty of stray animals in my neighborhood, so now I at least have one remedy that doesn't involve popping pills. Punching a hole in the wall helps too, but it may not be even for the manliest among us since it can be painful. :)

I have never heard of that remedy. Do you know where it comes from?

I have raised animals and slaughtered them for food, but the killing part is always the hardest. If anything it causes grief and consternation for a time. But you do it anyway.

I just don't see how it would remove depression. Sometimes it cause me some depression. You just do it anyway.

Stanger

Reactions: bbyrd009

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Oh fun. :D
I enjoy the Weather Thread and reading how things are in everyone's part of the world.
But this one tops it! :D
Well done @lforrest in starting it...this must be the most entertain thread on the Site!

Now we can also catch up on everyones bodily habits too! Yay!

I have heard of burping at will, never heard yet of sneezing at will...and never ever ever heard of pooping at will.
I must tell my daughter how healthy she is , as she can do it.
Plus I must tell one of my grand daughters how unhealthy she is, as her habit is every three days!! :eek:

So @bbyrd009 ..just how does everyone move ourselves from once a day to three times a day without laxatives?o_O

NOT saying that what you put forward here does not make perfectly good sense, it sure does....
A baby's poop three times a day after every meal.... our dog does too.

So...how do we sluggards here move our bodies from one to three times a day.., at will???

I would LOVE to get off all my meds, no kidding. :)

I was asking for selfish reasons, as this has been a concern on my mind. But you guys have me beat as far as medical problems; Congrats. Now i feel like the princess and the pea.

Reactions: pia and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
sounds psychopathic tbh

ha, i kind of assumed she meant the Organic Crowd or whatever

Yes she did! :D

It's what most people call " the organic , health minded crowd" :)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took Omega3 for twenty years, until I get put on heart meds last week.

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never heard of that remedy. Do you know where it comes from?

I have raised animals and slaughtered them for food, but the killing part is always the hardest. If anything it causes grief and consternation for a time. But you do it anyway.

I just don't see how it would remove depression. Sometimes it cause me some depression. You just do it anyway.

Stanger

I've never killed anything, just something I heard through the grapevine. Maybe it works for them, but causes heartache for you. The white coated priesthood we call scientists and doctors treat us all as if we are all the same when we are not. To some, gutting an animal can be a great stress reliever, and a way of dealing with frustration. Animals are innocent, so for me, if I'm going to gut something, I'd rather it be a scumbag that had it coming. There will be no heartache from me for killing someone that needed killing to begin with. Just think of it as akin to David beheading Goliath, its just like taking out the trash. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pass the bucket while I vomit!!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pass the bucket while I vomit!!

Lets not call justice "vomit". There are a few people I would love to kill if I had the chance. The freaking scumbags that tried to rob my brother at gunpoint for one. They are out of jail at this point, and I would pump them full of hot lead and sever their heads as my gift to their families if I could. But I will not for a few reasons, my Biblical values being chief among them. If I was in charge, the "law" would not at all be kind to criminals, repeat offenders in particular.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought Omega 3 was supposed to protect the heart.

o

I think it helps maintain a healthy heart under ideal conditions, but then......you've got to ask yourself, "is it necessary if I am experiencing good health?"

I have had diabetes, high blood pressure and skyrocketed cholesterol since a young age. I am 46 and it is impacting my health. Because I am active and not overweight doctors ignored it, until now.