Devil not immortal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Purity said:
How does this Satan (prince of darkness) pretend to be an angel of light?
Thank you for caring again!

Only a head's up. Satan got beat up badly by Michael the Arch, angel and conquered by Jesus as the Cross - he's personally locked up in hell thus we need to be watching for that wily one, the Antichrist and his boys.

Old Jack watching for antichristian deception.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
shturt.........maybe satan is locked up..................all I know............i've seen many of his demons or whatever you want to call them.
I don't just go to church on Sunday........................and call it good :)

Type in Hatman.........and search it out................thousands have seen this figure...everyday....and new reports come in daily from all over the world.

Yes, I have personally seen this figure......one night in my room..............petitioning for my soul.

I even wrote a book about my testimony and it has him in it.....it came out in February..................check it out.....http://www.ChristAwaits.com
I'm proud to warrior along side you men.........it's a honor HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Purity.............really.........i mean really..................you have got to be kidding me.....
I'm sorry.............but that was my answer.

There is more to God's life for you than that bible..........

there is more to your body than your toe nails.

Accepted it blindly?
DUDE I'M IT

I'm living your bible...........................................you're reading it.
But be careful...............the movie will be out shortly.
I will take the exaggeration to be "no".

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Purity said:
I will take the exaggeration to be "no".
Now that's funny :)

Where else would I have gotten it.....................playboy?

I see you haven't tested it...................oh Purity.......my friend.......what is a recipe?

The bible is a recipe for your life.......................live it.
If ya just read and study the recipes and never cook anything.................I guess we all go hungry :)

Come to think of it.................you have never answered any of my questions.................but I will always answer yours.

WHAT HAS GOD DONE FOR YOU AND YOUR LIFE?
WHAT MIRACLES HAS HE SHOWN YOU AND YOURS?
WHAT MADE YOU COME TO BE A UNITARIAN? BEST MAN MADE RELIGION YOU COULD FIND?

AND WHERE IS YOUR JOY ON THIS DECISION TO BE A UNITARIAN...

I'VE GIVEN YOU NOTHING BUT JOY FOR MY LORD
ALL I GET FROM YOU IS ROBOT QUESTIONS AND ROBOT ANSWERS

Don't let man brainwash you any further.......come to Christ now.....hurry.......run............jump.....crawl.....whatever it takes

GET TO HIM

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
RANDOR said:

.........maybe satan is locked up..................all I know............i've seen many of his demons or whatever you want to call them.
I don't just go to church on Sunday........................and call it good :)

Type in Hatman.........and search it out................thousands have seen this figure...everyday....and new reports come in daily from all over the world.

Yes, I have personally seen this figure......one night in my room..............petitioning for my soul.

I even wrote a book about my testimony and it has him in it.....it came out in February..................check it out.....http://www.ChristAwaits.com
I'm proud to warrior along side you men.........it's a honor HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent response and can relate my brother!

Even though Satan is personally locked up in hell, and must operate through his agencies, ie, the antichristian deceptive activity and the seductive whore, look at the higher order of demons in Rev.9 - I have these pouring out of hell today from my view - only my opinion.

Old Jack putting on his cavalier stopping those arrows I hope?

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne

Even though Satan is personally locked up in hell, and must operate through his agencies,
I thought they were chained (he he)
Who is the adversary Paul is referring to in 2 Cor 11:14?
Still leaving this alone I see?

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
shturt678 said:

Even though Satan is personally locked up in hell, and must operate through his agencies, ie, the antichristian deceptive activity and the seductive whore, look at the higher order of demons in Rev.9 - I have these pouring out of hell today from my view - only my opinion.

Old Jack putting on his cavalier stopping those arrows I hope?
Wrong Jack.
Floyd.