Dictionary game

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

54uyhj7

Aug 21, 2008
You look up a word in a dictionary ( dictionary.com ) then put the definition here for people to guess what word it is.1. a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
SIC! That took me a long time to find. I finally just went to google.com and did a search. Would have never guessed this word.1. the leading character, hero, or heroine of a drama or other literary work.

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
(Letsgofishing;68249)
1. the act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Defenestration.A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
irascible,you sort of gave the answer away in the question lol
biggrin.gif
1. mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
QUOTE (jburic09032 @ Feb 21 2009, 11:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69622
fortitude1.a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats a good one.Christian.1. a professed believer who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church or rejects doctrines prescribed by that church.

randi3001

Mar 23, 2009
1. a group of transmitting stations linked by wire or microwave relay so that the same program can be broadcast or telecast by all.

sumobear08

Jan 16, 2010
Ummm.... Radio?

Here's mine...

1. a substance used for washing and cleansing purposes, usually made by treating a fat with an alkali, as sodium or potassium hydroxide, and consisting chiefly of the sodium or potassium salts of the acids contained in the fat.