Did Biden Actually Say This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking with one of my neighbors today and he said something about that Biden isn't going to tell us his campaign ideas until he's actually in office. How the heck are people voting for this idiot? It's definitely beyond me. :/

well, I guess if he was actually running against a competent, beloved incumbent he might have to explain his plans for fixing the four year long train wreck called the Trump administration (and I use the word administration as loosely as possible). Of course, it would be difficult, since Biden couldn't seem to get a word in edgewise during the last 90 minutes interruption referred to as a debate

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it definitely isn't. People should know ahead of time who they're voting for and who they're supporting. All I've seen from Biden so far is he lies, makes unkept promises, and does absolutely nothing but sit in his basement. Why on earth would somebody want to vote for someone who doesn't do anything but lie? Trump has done a whole lot more in office in the past few years than Biden has ever accomplished of decades of being in office.

when has Trump ever explained anything to the American people? The guy can't even turn over his tax return he is so transparent, right? unbelievable

you sure know how to dish it out, April; yet you are the first to cry out when people don't agree with you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was talking with one of my neighbors today and he said something about that Biden isn't going to tell us his campaign ideas until he's actually in office. How the heck are people voting for this idiot? It's definitely beyond me. :/
I was going to let this slide, ie, just ignore it but i need to bring some things to your attention AR. Here goes...

You ask the question, Did Biden Actually Say This? then you repeat what a neighbour said but you are not certain; this is revealed your in words 'something about'. You then draw a conclusion from what is inconclusive even belittling Mr Biden by calling him an idiot.

You have condemned him even while pretending you are interested in knowing if he asked the question.

Be mindful my dear that your judgements don't condemn yourself as incompetent!

Reactions: aspen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also,

This is for the Catholics on the board, how do you reconcile voting for Trump when he has started executing federal prisoners?

There is no difference between the death penalty and abortion in Catholic teaching, yet, Ive heard nothing from any of you

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think he actually said it, but he definitely seems to be playing the strategy of "Vote for me because I'm not Trump" first and foremost, with the articulation of policies pushed to the background.

In the case of Trump, it is a fantastic strategy. Thankfully, Biden is also well qualified for the job.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I think that even I have a higher IQ than him. :rolleyes:
About 10 points higher than 2016, 20 points higher than 2018, about 30 points higher than 2020, and I'm guessing about another 70 points higher than some 4 months from now if he wins the election, and Kamala serves him coffee with "creamer".

Voilà, -- PRESIDENT KAMALA!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either way you look at it it seems to be the year of the over-powering Liberals. (No offense to anybody in particular on here,.. just in general.)

Actually, I'd propose PLENTY of "offense" to people who assert Christianity but whose politics are in opposition to GOD.

As I've said MULTIPLE TIMES, some people base their Christianity on their POLITICS; but we should base our Politics on our CHRISTIANITY! :)
Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 10 points higher than 2016, 20 points higher than 2018, about 30 points higher than 2020, and I'm guessing about another 70 points higher than some 4 months from now if he wins the election, and Kamala serves him coffee with "creamer".

Voilà, -- PRESIDENT KAMALA!
Bobby Jo

Not sure what exactly you mean but I said that because I'm mentally challenged so I'm not all that smart lol

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think that after I fill out my absentee ballot I'm going to drop it off in person? I don't trust the democrats in a fair race.

Most people are recommending that you vote by mail, and then show up at the Polls to make sure your vote got counted. And if your vote isn't recorded, then fill out a SECOND ballot so that your vote IS RECORDED, -- and it's not -Double Voting-.

W
ho can guess what shenanigans might happen to your mail-in ballot, including thrown in the Trash, getting "lost", or whatever ... :)
Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people are recommending that you vote by mail, and then show up at the Polls to make sure your vote got counted. And if your vote isn't recorded, then fill out a SECOND ballot so that your vote IS RECORDED, -- and it's not -Double Voting-.

W
ho can guess what shenanigans might happen to your mail-in ballot, including thrown in the Trash, getting "lost", or whatever ... :)
Bobby Jo

Wait,.. if you don't mind me asking how is that not illegal?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HRC tried it in the last election too, but the problem was that she was someone else the public doesn't like.

well, what can I say? Being female in a misogynistic country is still enough to trigger a loss to the worst candidate/President we've ever had the misfortune to endure. It says much more about us than it does about HRC.

The fact is, there are rich white men in powerful places who haven't forgiven HRC for taking a lead on healthcare during the Clinton administration - thankfully, for Ivanka, those same rich white men don't seem to mind a women who knows her place while spoon feeding them tax breaks

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait,.. if you don't mind me asking how is that not illegal?

The Poll Register shows if you've "voted" already. So if your mail-in was accepted, they'll say YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED. But if it "disappeared" along the way, they'll hand you a ballot so that you CAN Vote! :)

And if your state has "delayed" mail-in ballot counting, then the Poll Register will reflect that you voted in-person, and not count your mail-in ballot.

:)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Poll Register shows if you've "voted" already. So if your mail-in was accepted, they'll say YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED. But if it "disappeared" along the way, they'll hand you a ballot so that you CAN Vote! :)

And if your state has "delayed" mail-in ballot counting, then the Poll Register will reflect that you voted in-person, and not count your mail-in ballot.

:)
Bobby Jo

Oh okay, thank you that is incredibly helpful. :)