Did Biden Actually Say This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump tells supporters to vote twice - by mail and in person.

That's what I JUST EXPLAINED. -- Of COURSE we need to Vote by Mail-In Ballot, because something might come up where we can't vote at the Precincts. And if/WHEN our Mail-In ballots are DESTROYED by the Democrats, we need to Vote at the Precincts to make sure our Vote is COUNTED.

And when the Precincts show we've voted, the Mail-In ballot is NOT COUNTED.

But YOUR DISHONEST AGENDA takes precedence over the TRUTH! -- And it IS OFFENSIVE!
Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I just EXPLAINED. -- Of COURSE we need to Vote by Mail-In Ballot, because something might come up where we can't vote at the Precincts. And if/WHEN our Mail-In ballots are DESTROYED by the Democrats, we need to Vote at the Precincts to make sure our Vote is COUNTED.

And when the Precincts show we've voted, the Mail-In ballot is NOT COUNTED.

But YOUR DISHONEST AGENDA takes precedence over the TRUTH! -- And it IS OFFENSIVE!
Bobby Jo

I agree, but you could have put that a bit nicer.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giving into fear about some Democrats might destroy your mail-in ballot does not justify voting twice. It's illegal if it's done intentionally.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, but you could have put that a bit nicer.

Well, maybe someone COULD certainly have said it "nicer", but I prefer the tone which Jesus used in Matt. 23 to the Saducees & Pharisees; or Matt. 16 to Peter ( a DISCIPLE); or by Peter in Acts 5 to Ananias; or ...

For me it goes to the core of Matt. 11:

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force.

... given that WE obtain the kingdom of heaven by UNRELENTING PURSUIT, and take it by ARDENT ACTION. And so I PURSUE and LAY HOLD according to 2 Tim.:

2 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.

But we're not taught that if we don't rebuke someone who's disobedient, the alternative is 1 Cor."

1 Cor. 5: 5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

So I hope you'll forgive my assertive Christianity?
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: April_Rose
R

Rita

Donald Trump in his own words... “Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote. If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.” He said, let them send it in AND let them go vote. That's voting twice.

He said, “So send it in early and then go vote. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics.”

The videos I posted of him speaking in my other post confirm what he said.
If you read the whole article it does explain what he really meant, sorry Seven of nine, but he is merely telling them to make sure their vote is registered. If they vote in person, the postal vote will not be counted if it comes afterwards. Visa versa , if you vote in person and your mail vote has already arrived, it will not allow you to vote. I am presuming that you have an identification number or something that aligns with your name.
I do believe that the headlines are taking what he said out of context.
Rita xx

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read the whole article it does explain what he really meant, sorry Seven of nine, but he is merely telling them to make sure their vote is registered. If they vote in person, the postal vote will not be counted if it comes afterwards. Visa versa , if you vote in person and your mail vote has already arrived, it will not allow you to vote. I am presuming that you have an identification number or something that aligns with your name.
I do believe that the headlines are taking what he said out of context.
Rita xx

Fair enough.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking with one of my neighbors today and he said something about that Biden isn't going to tell us his campaign ideas until he's actually in office. How the heck are people voting for this idiot? It's definitely beyond me. :/

It is simple really. The unsaved do not have the Holy Spirit. Also the Bible has been almost completely removed from the memory of our nation. It hasn't been in govt. schools for over 50 years, we have removed the spiritual meanings of many holidays, and TV mocks not upholds Gods Word!

So with all this we are seeing in a small measure this reality that will happen in the future:

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also,

This is for the Catholics on the board, how do you reconcile voting for Trump when he has started executing federal prisoners?

There is no difference between the death penalty and abortion in Catholic teaching, yet, Ive heard nothing from any of you
I sincerely hope that you are wrong about this, aspen!

To compare putting a condemned criminal to death with killing an innocent baby in the mother's womb is preposterous!

Is this the way YOU see it?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giving into fear about some Democrats might destroy your mail-in ballot does not justify voting twice. It's illegal if it's done intentionally.
Evidently, it only works if you vote more than twice! :confused:

SEPTEMBER 27, 2020
Ilhan Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Corrupts Elections: 'These Here Are All Absentee Ballots...Look...My Car Is Full..." 'Money Is The King Of Everything'

• Ballot Harvester Liban Mohamed: “Money is Everything. Money is the King in this World. If You Got No Money, You Should Not Be Here, Period. You Know What I am Saying? Money is Everything and a Campaign is Managed By Money.”

• Mohamed: “Numbers Do Not Lie. Numbers Do Not Lie. You Can See My Car is Full. All These Here Are Absentee Ballots. Can’t You See? Look at All These, My Car is Full.”

• Paid Voter: “When We Sign The Voting Document and They Fill It Out Is When They Give Us The Money,”… “The Minute We Signed The Thing [Ballot] For The Election. That’s When We Get paid.”

• Ballot Harvesting Triangle: River Plaza Apartments, Horn Towers seniors Community and 980 Hennepin Polling Site All Subject to Fraud

• Minneapolis Somali Community Insider: “It’s an Open Secret” … “She [Ilhan Omar] Will Do Anything That She Can Do To Get Elected and She [Omar] Has Hundreds of People on The Streets Doing That.”

• Seniors at Horn Towers Ballots Compromised; Harvester: We “Request” Ballots For The Seniors and Then Take Them Away.
[Minneapolis--Sept. 27, 2020] Project Veritas investigators revealed a ballot harvesting scheme here involving clan and political allies and associates of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D.-Minn.) in the first of a series of reports.

Source: Ilhan Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Corrupts Elections: 'These Here Are All Absentee Ballots...Look...My Car Is Full..." 'Money Is The King Of Everything'

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is simple really. The unsaved do not have the Holy Spirit. Also the Bible has been almost completely removed from the memory of our nation. It hasn't been in govt. schools for over 50 years, we have removed the spiritual meanings of many holidays, and TV mocks not upholds Gods Word!

So with all this we are seeing in a small measure this reality that will happen in the future:

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

What does this have to do with the topic at hand though? Also @Bobby Jo,.. you're unfortunately having to sound like one of these apparently now. :/

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does this have to do with the topic at hand though? Also @Bobby Jo,.. you're unfortunately having to sound like one of these apparently now. :/

Because the OP asked how anyone could vote for one like Biden! And I answered to that! So that is the topic written on that I answered.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like a broken record,.. not Whitney Huston lol
Yeah but,.. never mind.

I love Whitney Houston's song "Run To You" made for the movie "Bodyguard" with Kevin Cosner:

... and it still breaks my heart to see such a talented little girl raised in church end up so tragically. :(
Bobby Jo