Did Biden Actually Say This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you don't KNOW that murdered babies automatically go to heaven!

Second, you're justifying murdering innocent babies because you're assuming that they automatically go to heaven!

Do you not see the utter evil in this reasoning, @bukka ???

Not like it's an excuse (cause it isn't) but I honestly don't see God sending poor and innocent murdered infants to Hell.

Reactions: bukka and Bobby Jo

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you don't KNOW that murdered babies automatically go to heaven!

Second, you're justifying murdering innocent babies because you're assuming that they automatically go to heaven!

Do you not see the utter evil in this reasoning, @bukka ???

this is part of the mindset of Republicans who believe

Ecclesiastes
8:15: "Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry".

Is a commandment

How Did the Phrase, ‘Eat, Drink, and Be Merry’ Become a Positive Thing?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting, Prayer Warrior, that you can contemplate God consigning infants to eternal separation from him, if not hellfire. We shall have an interesting dispute about abortion after the election. But this is outside this thread's OP.

I do look forward to our dispute when it starts after the election.
What's sad, @bukka is that you are saying that murdering babies is a good thing! You are calling this heinous evil good! This is detestable to God!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean killing convicted murderers??? You never did address my last comment about this--the fact that you compared killing murderers to murdering innocent babies. You want to go another round with this? I can do this all day. :)

Killing is killing. I am consistently prolife

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that God does this. I said that we don't know for sure how this works.
I may not "KNOW" a lot of things, but I suspect that if a person misses Heaven by an INCH or a MILE, they'll still be in torment.

And Innocent Children will go STRAIGHT TO THE FEET OF JESUS to be comforted.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law has been fulfilled

Well, per YOUR PERSPECTIVE if the law was "fulfilled" on the "cross" and there's no more Death Penalty, then Ananias and Sapphira wouldn't have been JUDGED.

But you don't share GOD's PERSPECTIVE! :)
Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not like it's an excuse (cause it isn't) but I honestly don't see God sending poor and innocent murdered infants to Hell.

It's a tough question that we cannot honestly answer in this lifetime.

It is an answer that only God Himself knows and I believe He is merciful.

Reactions: April_Rose

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law has been fulfilled
My point is that you were implying that killing a murderer was wrong--as wrong as murdering an innocent baby, but not in God's Book. Was God wrong to instruct His people to kill murderers?

Numbers 35:30--‘If anyone kills a person, the murderer shall be put to death at the evidence of witnesses...."

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's sad, @bukka is that you are saying that murdering babies is a good thing! You are calling this heinous evil good! This is detestable to God!

If killing a baby, Prayer Warrior, means that the baby will be entering heaven, that would not be the case. A baby would enjoy heaven. The heinousness of the act of abortion would be based on the circumstances surrounding the adults consenting with and procuring the abortion, and that's a bit more complicated as a moral issue. I do not believe that God consigns infants to hellfire, and I don't think that God automatically consigns the woman having an abortion to hellfire either. There is much more to it. Of course, all this is outside this thread's OP.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a tough question that we cannot honestly answer in this lifetime.

It is an answer that only God Himself knows and I believe He is merciful.

Why would He though? He has no reason to send babies to Hell. They don't know sin and can't know sin.

Reactions: bukka

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is that you were implying that killing a murderer was wrong--as wrong as murdering an innocent baby, but not in God's Book. Was God wrong to instruct His people to kill murderers?

Numbers 35:30--‘If anyone kills a person, the murderer shall be put to death at the evidence of witnesses...."

Not really sure how we got on this topic in the first place but yes,.. killing the innocent is murder which is abortion since it's killing an innocent child,.. it's totally different than killing the guilty.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If killing a baby, Prayer Warrior, means that the baby will be entering heaven, that would not be the case. A baby would enjoy heaven. The heinousness of the act of abortion would be based on the circumstances surrounding the adults consenting with and procuring the abortion, and that's a bit more complicated as a moral issue. I do not believe that God consigns infants to hellfire, and I don't think that God automatically consigns the woman having an abortion to hellfire either. There is much more to it. Of course, all this is outside this thread's OP.
Well, I didn't say that I believe either of those things, so it's a nonissue.

Now, how about answering this question. Do you think it's good to kill unborn babies because you believe they will go straight to heaven???

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is for the Catholics on the board, how do you reconcile voting for Trump when he has started executing federal prisoners?

There is no difference between the death penalty and abortion in Catholic teaching, yet, Ive heard nothing from any of you
I responded to this off-topic comment from page 3. I couldn't let it go unchallenged.

I would say that at least half the comments in this thread are anti-Trump comments. Nothing to do with the OP.

Last edited: