Did Biden Actually Say This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm actually encouraged to see more Republicans turning against Trump. It gives me a glimmer of hope that the Republican Party might be able to survive Trumpism. I sincerely hope that the Party will eventually be able to restore its moral integrity and noble reputation after Trump is gone.
I am right there with you

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So.....are Democrats renouncing the idea that women have a right to choose to have their babies killed??? Are they talking about removing this from the DNC's official platform?

This would give me hope, Seven. It really and truly would!!! And I hope and pray for their sakes that they will see the truth about this murderous practice and repent!

Concerning our prior posts on this issue, it shall be good, Prayer Warrior, when we finally dispute this matter of abortion after the election.

We shall see, in our disputes, if God sends babies to the hellfire or saves the babies when aborted from the womb. For the pro-choice folks, it's after they are born that it gradually become possible for a person to be sent to hell.

I would suggest that most Republicans are not pro-life but anti-life. They may be pro-life when the child is in the womb, but after it's born they are not. This is the historical explanation why abortion was never banned within the last thirty years, especially in those years when the Republican party controlled both houses of Congress and the Presidency. Despite the supposed outrage towards abortion, Republicans were secretly anti-life even on this issue.

The moral hypocrisy surrounding Trump had its genesis in a variety of factors going back three decades. It's something to think about. Trump is an anti-christ, but he is not the primary cause of all the present evils associated with him. He was the one able to act upon all the evil and exploit that evil for his political and financial benefit.

and103013web.jpg

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So.....are Democrats renouncing the idea that women have a right to choose to have their babies killed??? Are they talking about removing this from the DNC's official platform?

This would give me hope, Seven. It really and truly would!!! And I hope and pray for their sakes that they will see the truth about this murderous practice and repent!

Yes. As soon as Republicans stop killing people on death row - but since Barr expanded it, I won't hold my breath

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The moral hypocrisy surrounding Trump had its genesis in a variety of factors going back three decades. It's something to think about. Trump is an anti-christ, but he is not the primary cause of all the present evils associated with him. He was the one able to act upon all the evil and exploit them for his political and financial benefit.

View attachment 11205

Like I said yesterday in this thread, it's possible that God allowed Trump to be elected in order to expose the deep-seated hypocrisy and patriotism idolatry within many conservative churches. Right-wing evangelical churches have long intertwined their collective faith with conservatism and extreme patriotism for America. IMO, that's certainly probable considering all the articles I've posted substantiating it.

Reactions: bukka and aspen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said yesterday in this thread, it's possible that God allowed Trump to be elected in order to expose the deep-seated hypocrisy and patriotism idolatry within many conservative churches. Right-wing evangelical churches have long intertwined their collective faith with conservatism and extreme patriotism for America. IMO, that's certainly probable considering all the articles I've posted substantiating it.

Hopefully, it will work. It wasn't worth it

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think it was worth it either considering that it's dragged the evangelical witness and the public image of Conservative Christianity through the mud and muck of Trumpism. It also destroyed the moral integrity of the Republican Party and dragged it down into the abyss with Trump.

Can Republicans handle the aftermath of Donald Trump?

Trump is destroying the Republican party. It's up to conservatives to stop him.

Reactions: bukka and aspen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it was worth it either considering that it's dragged the evangelical witness and the public image of Conservative Christianity through the mud and muck of Trumpism. It also destroyed the moral integrity of the Republican Party and dragged it down into the abyss with Trump.

you are fair minded and thoughtful

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There will be a bitter price to pay in all of it, aspen. In five years, will many Trump supporters still say they are Christian? I don't think so. Also, there is great suffering coming. The economy has been wrecked and there will be great want and need everywhere.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be a bitter price to pay in all of it, aspen. In five years, will many Trump supporters still say they are Christian? I don't think so. Also, there is great suffering coming. The economy has been wrecked and there will be great want and need everywhere.

we all need to get to work, loving our neighbors

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't," Obama said in August. "And the consequences of that failure are severe. [220,000] Americans dead. Millions of jobs gone while those at the top take in more than ever. Our worst impulses unleashed, our proud reputation around the world badly diminished, and our democratic institutions threatened like never before."

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We shall see, in our disputes, if God sends babies to the hellfire or saves the babies when aborted from the womb. For the pro-choice folks, it's after they are born that it gradually become possible for a person to be sent to hell.
First, you don't KNOW that murdered babies automatically go to heaven!

Second, you're justifying murdering innocent babies because you're assuming that they automatically go to heaven!

Do you not see the utter evil in this reasoning, @bukka ???

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's my expectation that Trump & Pence are not going to "Jail" or to "Russia" but to the Streets to be MURDERED

And those who serve satan will REJOICE, -- so you might want to get the confetti ready.

But then they will be raised and ascend to the clouds (Rev. 11 "Second Woe").
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. As soon as Republicans stop killing people on death row - but since Barr expanded it, I won't hold my breath
You mean killing convicted murderers??? You never did address my last comment about this--the fact that you compared killing murderers to murdering innocent babies. You want to go another round with this? I can do this all day. :)

Numbers 35:30--‘If anyone kills a person, the murderer shall be put to death at the evidence of witnesses...."

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you don't KNOW that murdered babies automatically go to heaven!

Second, you're justifying murdering innocent babies because you're assuming that they automatically go to heaven!

Do you not see the utter evil in this reasoning, @bukka ???

It is interesting, Prayer Warrior, that you can contemplate God consigning infants to eternal separation from him, if not hellfire. We shall have an interesting dispute about abortion after the election. But this is outside this thread's OP.

I do look forward to our dispute when it starts after the election.