Did God die on the cross ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The big question, did God die on the cross ?No God cannot Die, Period !!Who Died on the cross ? The Man , The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross. But this Man, was in Union with, and One with, God the Word, or Logos, at the time He died as a Man. The Logos of God..Abstractly speaking speaking did not die, but He was in Union and One with the Man Jesus Christ who did die.. The Deity of the Man Jesus Christ did not die, for that was God the Word..Now because of this unique complexity of Being, It can truly be said that God shed his blood, the blood of God, or Gods own blood, Not because God shed blood, but because His only begotten Son, In Union with God the Word, shed His blood..And it is by this, the blood of Jesus Christ is efficacious in its redemptive, Justifying, sanctifying and converting intentions and purposes..

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
savedbygrace57;72970]The big question said:
The Deity[/B] of the Man Jesus Christ did not die, for that was God the Word.. Now because of this unique complexity of Being, It can truly be said that God shed his blood, the blood of God, or Gods own blood, Not because God shed blood, but because His only begotten Son, In Union with God the Word, shed His blood.. And it is by this, the blood of Jesus Christ is efficacious in its redemptive, Justifying, sanctifying and converting intentions and purposes..
And your point is?...I believe we would all agree with what you are saying.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
The point is that there was only enough blood to go around for the few elected of God. The work Jesus did at the cross was not great enough to cover everyone on earth. (God ran out of blood, dohhhh)Is this not correct savedbygrace57????Jesus Is Lord.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
You right Swampfox, this is what Savedbygrace57 explained in another thread. No need to stir things up though.Jesus Is Lord

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Brother Mike;73080]The point is that there was only enough blood to go around for the few elected of God. The work Jesus did at the cross was not great enough to cover everyone on earth. (God ran out of blood said:
God only saved those He loved..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
gumby;73142]God saves all peple that beleive said:
If God saves one they will believe..believing is an evidence of salvation not the cause.. If one dies in their sins, its because God did not Love them and Christ did not die for them, and they had no Saviour..

gumby

May 29, 2009
savedbygrace57;73148]If God saves one they will believe..believing is an evidence of salvation not the cause.. If one dies in their sins said:
Im not taking the time to go in depth here, god saves all people that will come to him. God is not a cruel and angry god to those who love him. Those who dont and dont walk in his way they make there own path and god lets them but those who love and beleive in god and cry out for mercy and forgivness god wrapes his arm around them and comforts them. So no offence but until you prove to me any kind of scripture i will not beleive one word. I have tried to be nice to you but your always causing strife and anger against the body of christ on this board. So in closing if i or anybody else for that matter proves something to be fact in scripture and you disagree please dont take the time to quote me and reply with something non scriptural. I will pray for you but i see some changes inside you that need changing. Go in peace :)

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
gumby:
Im not taking the time to go in depth here, god saves all people that will come to him.
Those that come to Him do so by Christ, His Work brings them to God.. 1 pet 3: 18For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: That was His Purpose in being put to death, men by nature dont come to God.. Also heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. Again, those who come to God how ? By Him [ Jesus christ] Your theology is man made and man centered, and void of Christ work..