Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply. second, I reject false teaching, which the doctrine of the trinity fall under. now look Reggie Belafonte, I'm not against you, ok, as the Lord God almighty said, "come let us reason together". This I'm game. I suggest we do this... "reason together".

the reason why I reject the trinity is this. my eyes when reading the bible see only two titles of the one person who holds the Appellation "Holy Spirit". when God open my spiritual eyes of understanding I saw this. but before, I saw three what I assume and was taught three persons, Father, son, and Holy Spirit. and I counted them, 1 Father, 2 Son, and 3 Holy Spirit. just as you see it now. well what I was counting was titles of one person. and there was scriptures in the bible that I was taught that was not adding up to three. so I question it before many, (my teachers), and the bottom line I got was, "Oh God just don't want you to know that now". well that turned out to be a lie.

so I did something on my own, well on God's own. he encountered me directly. and he taught me. and here's the reason why I reject the trinity.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" yes, the Shema, Deuteronomy 6:4 eliminated all the so-called persons in the Trinity. I knew God was a plurality or H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, but HOW? I read different commentaries but came up short. so I went back to God and he show his plurality or H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym right in Deuteronomy 6:4. he kept bring me back to Deuteronomy 6:4 and finally I saw with my NATURAL EYES, what my spiritual eyes have been seeing all the time. look at the definition of "ONE".
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

all the time when researching, I only looked at the first definition, and just ignored Definition #2, which held the key. And that open up the Godhead to me. For the first time I saw clearly with my NATURAL EYES what MY SPIRITUAL EYES was seeing all the time. We rush to judgment and assume what our NATURAL see is the truth. Not so, (for we walk by Faith, and not by sight).

Well knowing definition #2. when applied elininated any other … “persons” in the Godhead. It explain what God, Jesus was alone and by himself when he created and made all things, and it explained who was at the baptism when our Lord was baptized. And all the so-called hard question in the bible became clear.

So now, knowing that God is a plurality or H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym… of HIMSELF, the bible is become clear to understand as to who is in the Godhead. For the Holy Spirit said by his apostle, Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

And this is what man needs to “understand”, , the things that are made, else he, us, man, have no excuse.

PICJAG.
And out of al of that, what was teh conclusion???

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus claimed to be the I' am..(the Christ) that Moses told them he was centuries before. That's some time travel stuff. God new the exact answer centuries before. Now it echos for all time.

I' am,I' am,I' am,I' am,I' am,I' am,I' am,I' am, is what time says now.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did, he told Moses I' am. Tell them I 'am (the Christ) has sent you. But they never picked up on it.

Then the San hedron asked Jesus if he was the Christ = to God he said.. after a pause.. I 'am.

Now we have at least one time God visited them to say he was this future I' am. I hear it echoing in time forever and ever now.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that Moses asked, and I know what God said, but do you understand the difference between "WHAT" a name is vs "WHO" a name is?

lets see, if i was to ask you What is the first woman Name? what would be your answer?

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is on first base. I' am is Jesus. . to Moses centuries before. God even knew what would happen to Jesus. Maybe I lived my life already before.

This Luke came to visit me 17 years prior to me putting up the Shroud decode thing I did. Its amazing their power in time. Was I suppose to always do this? Or does the devil change time?

God wouldn't be God if he didn't know the future.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is on first base.
didn't ask you that, once again, "what is the first woman name", this will tell if you know God's Personal name..... :eek: and he's not on second.

your answer please. if you don't know that's ok, just ask and we'll give you the answer.

PICJAG

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand what you mean by first lady. Are you saying God had to create Mary before he could make Jesus? But I do know what Jesus said that night.. I 'am. The samething he told Moses.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand what you mean by first lady. Are you saying God had to create Mary before he could make Jesus? But I do knwo what Jesus said that night.. I 'am.
no first lady, the FIRST "WOMAN", What is her name?, quit stalling, which means you don't know... (smile)... your answer please.

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking you are misunderstanding me...b/c 'nobody says my name is I 'am' unless its a future reference. He could have said to Moses I'm your God bow down worship me. And out of fear u kiss the floor. That's the devil though.

Jesus been trying to convert Jews for a long time I think. He had said I have longed to gather your children!! I got worried when Jesus said that! Is there another me in time somewhere? The time travel thing freaks me out.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I AM" is what God is, and not Who he is in Name. his personal name was not given in the OT, but in the NT, because God himself manifested his own name himself. scripture, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." and that DAY was, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." BINGO, there he is, "I AM HE"

many don't believe, and he Jesus, God, said, "ye shall die in your sins." it's sad when one get to the end, as one poster put it, "God, I don't want to talk to you, but to Jesus". I hope none find themselves on JESUS left with the rest of the goats.

PICJAG.