Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well St Augustine had translated it to the closest transcripts of that era.

KJV was made to change Mary out. The woman to crush thy head is. . Gen 3:15, God's final justice is by a woman's foot.. That's Mary role in our world. Why Mary to crush thy head? Original woman got fooled.

That's why he says her seed is an enemy too to the snake. Her seeds... turn into Catholics! That's why you need to understand scriptures.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Woman in Genesis 3:15 seeds are the Catholics. And everyone else is Thy seed.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Medieval clergy went by the Vulgate and tradition; Genesis 3.15 in the KJV goes by the Hebrew.

What century.

In 385, Jerome was forced out of Rome and eventually settled in Bethlehem. There he was able to use a surviving manuscript of the Hexapla, likely from the nearby Theological Library of Caesarea Maritima, a columnar comparison of the variant versions of the Old Testament undertaken 150 years before by Origen.

The Vulgate is usually credited as being the first translation of the Old Testament into Latin directly from the Hebrew Tanakh rather than from the Greek Septuagint Vulgate - Wikipedia

KJV can't beat this.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Important verse...
Correct this is an IMPORTANT VERSE, Fopr God's personal name is not Jehovah AKA Yahweh. YHWH is a verb and verbs are not NOUNS. listen, Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM or the tetragrammaton is the Hebrew word,
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. (see that "V" here? it means the word is a verb, and verbs are nouns, which indicate personal NAMES. BINGO.
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.
Compare: H1933

VERBS are actions words, it indicate "WHAT", and not "WHO" someone is. so God personal name is not Jehovah or Yahweh. his PERSONAL name was not given in the OT untill he came in person and wore the NAME PERSONALLY. supportive scripture, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

shall is future tense, meaning it has not yet happen at the time of the writting. so God's personal name had not yet been given, untill he came in flesh and MANIFESTED that name in the earth.

PICJAG

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"ERROR, it says "SEED", not "Seeds" as in many... (smile). that is reproved.

PICJAG.

Genesis 3:15 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Right her seed died, put into the ground, and made many more Catholics.

++common sense.

KEY WORD 'her seed'.

KJV forgot that. He wanted to put his seed.

What's her seed?
Us believers.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 3:15 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Right her seed died, put into the ground, and made many more Catholics.

lets see if her seed died and rose..... (smile).
now I asked you a question, is Jesus, her seed die? lets check the record. Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;" well what you say, the First and the Last died... get outta of here.. (smile).
now brian100, listen carefully. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
so brian100, it the "First" and the "Last" one or two persons? remember no math involved. your answer please.

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried about Isaiah.. I'll leave that to Jews.

I'm only interested in why He said 'Woman behold your Son' at the cross.

Maybe you guys will wake up and find out you are not from her seed.

KJV forgot to edit that part out.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried about Isaiah.. I'll leave that to Jews.

I'm only interetsed in why He said Woman behold your Son at the cross.
so are you saying that Isaiah don't count? lets see about that from the NT, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" (well what do you know, Isaiah and all the prophets count concering our salvation).
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."
THE GLORY THAT FOLLOW? well that seems like they count.... (smile). so now, can you answer my question?

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only listen to Jesus. Jesus said, The Woman... to his Mom. Its a direct reference to Gen 3:15. And fulfills the savior prophecy.

Her seed people ==The Marian seed and her heel come to crush them & That's why KJV edited Mary all out.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only listen to Jesus.
did you not hear, 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

now will you listen, for it was the Spirit of christ in them speaking

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
posting a random scripture doesn't disprove the relationship that Mary has with her son and her seed.

Not his seed.

Once you realize I'm from her seed.. you will rush to join Catholics.

I believe Mary gave birth to Salvation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
posting a random scripture doesn't disprove the relationship that Mary has with her son and her seed.

Not his seed.

Once you realize I'm from her seed.. you will rush to join Catholics.
so we can take this as you cannot answer?..... (smile). what was that you said? (yes, I have you guys in a pickle), or ( I know your guys logic). LOL.

out of your own mouth you condemn yourself. when someone say I don't need Isaiah, or any of the prophets, they are really saying I don't need God.

when I read your first post I know then that you was without KNOWLEDGE or UNDERSTANDING of the word of God. so I leave you with Revelation 22:11. and that's the (KJV).

PICJAG

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I to answer? You have drifted from Mother of God/Son of God story.

I'm from her seed.

KJV goofed on leaving her seed in the bible... And I'm a child of God, too. Maybe like a brother to Jesus?

Don't you guys feel lucky I'm around to help you understand this Mother of God /Son of God thing?

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct this is an IMPORTANT VERSE, Fopr God's personal name is not Jehovah AKA Yahweh. YHWH is a verb and verbs are not NOUNS. listen, Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

PICJAG

You know why he said I' am. Because he knew Jesus would say I 'am and they would crucify him. Now it echo thru all time. Moses had no clue why his name was that. They be deaf for all time.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
King James never thought him leaving her seed in Gen 3:15 was a threat. He never understood what he was editing out.
The followers of Mary are her seed.

When you get to (NIV) Gen 3:15 they butchered it all.

So if you have the wrong bible you will never find the Catholic gate to heaven. They are from her seed. Mother of God.

Thank God KJV was too dumb to edit out her seed.

Mother of God=Son of God=Salvation.

Its all math.

You guys will probably never a meet a marian believer like me.

Last edited: