Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets see if her seed died and rose..... (smile).
now I asked you a question, is Jesus, her seed die?
PICJAG.

KJV said her seed fights the devils seed. Not his seed. (that be checkmate again)
Mother of God has many children.. I'm one. I hope I'm a brother to Christ.

KJ should of edited it out like NIV did. But he never knew what it meant. Now you know why I turned to the Shroud. I know they messed up the bibles b.c of Mary the woman. That one verse explains the war... we do battle against them thy seeds. And they afraid you all know who is the right her seed...

Mother of God= Son of God= Salvation. Once you connect the dots you can know.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus claimed to be = to God .. to the Pharasee

I' am (the Christ) he told them.. and he told Moses, too and it echos thru all time now. He told Moses I 'am. But you can't prove Jesus is God with just a bible and you need the Shroud for that.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thomas was rather convincing for me....”my Lord and my God”.

Reactions: 101G

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Negative. We have faith friend. The evidence of things not SEEN.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

yes

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, if you don't believe Jesus is the one true God who made all things, as I have been saying, reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. if you say these are two separate and distinct persons then you have two "CREATORS", and that polytheistic by definition.
so you're reproved there.

are you really hearing yourself? God came from a man. ERROR, no, the flesh that God came in is from a man, but not God. man I can't believe you said that. now think Reggie, is "Emmanuel = God with us" today? yes, the Holy Spirit dwells in us right now. but did he come from a man?.... NO. only the body/flesh that the Lord Jesus came in was from a woman not the spirit. as a matter of fact, no woman no where have ever given birth to a spirit? not even to the spirit that's in your body right now. oh yes, I have scripture to back up what I'm saying. again to be plain, NO WOMAN HAVE EVER GIVEN BIRTH TO A SPIRIT/spirit. spirits are immaterial, there is nothing to push aganst, to push out/birth. spirits are given ... by God.
so again you're reproved.

I cannot buy that. this is a carnal man after coming to God. because if this was so before come to God then we all are doomed. supportive scripture, Romans 2:14 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:"
Romans 2:15 "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)" BINGO. these are .... supposed to be ... "the LOST, or the unsaved?" .... but did those thing without the Gudiance of the LAW. well that's a mute point.

but did you not say before, and I quote, "Jesus did not make all things, He is not the Father but he is the only begotten Son" we suggest you re-read John 1:3. again reproved. now if God didn't make "ALL THINGS", well who did? and the only one's left are the angels, and they was created, and us humans who also was created. well now that makes your reply mute as to Jesus being God.

halfway correct, which is fully incorrect. yes, Jesus as Spirit emanated from himself, and no one else. but there is not 3. only one who is the diversity of his onwnself, which means he Jesus is another of himself in flesh. just as Eve, the woman is another of Adam/the man in flesh.
as a body of one, each part is G2087 heteros, and not G243 allos big difference.

PICJAG.
Carnal ! that's your problem.
Jesus was in the flesh for only 33 years, but he is truly God, it is the Holy Spirit that one must seek to understand such things, now Bible says that he was Emmanuel = God with us ? and his intent is to Save us = Jesus ?
So their you have it in a nutshell.
No man knows God ! the Jews never claimed to know God.
If we do not have Jesus we have no way of knowing God in fact. you must truly be born again ! of the Holy Spirit.
Being religious never Saved anyone Soul.
It's the Soul we are talking about here that it's all about, it's so the Soul can be in contact to God, it took Emmanuel Jesus to bring about that reality in man and does so only by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is not the Father ! so he himself did not make the universe and all. but he is as one with the Father as to us and the Holy Spirit confirms such. It's about knowing who is who in the Trinity and why their is 3 in one united as one but different identity's.
One can not by pass Jesus Christ in anything nor can you do anything without him that is worthy of God, because he is God with us, get it !
Jesus Christ is everything to us, without him we are totally lost. we must abide in him only, through him, with him, everything is built on him. he is the Key by that you must enter. there is nothing outside of him that is worthy at all.
You must understand who he is, he is for us, not for your dog or anything other then ones Soul to be in touch with God.

Reactions: mjrhealth

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I know what Jesus Claimed to be .. he said "I' am"... (Son of God) who is = to God.. to San Hedron. He told Moses centuries before so these chosen people should have known he was I' am.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

yes
You faith is the kind that makes you die.

Okay watch this. I'm going to the Son of God.. he says "I shall never die". That's how much faith I have in him. You need to stop going to them other scriptures and stick to just Jesus! I like looking just at Gospels.. but sometimes Genesis. He tells you faith alone=yet to live? Cafe Prots use bible to defeat the CC.. but they should be learning about Jesus instead. Maybe it lead them to Jesus and Mary?

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He got to see.

People who don't see won't believe. That's why we have the Shroud today.
GINOLJC, to all.
we disagree with that assessment. John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."
John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Believe without seeing is our FAITH, "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" 2 Corinthians 5:7 (kjv)

I don't need a Shroud to believe the Lord Jesus is GOD ALMIGHTY, Romans 1:17 "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." where is that written? Habakkuk 2:4 "Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith."

we see you made the statement before to the effect leaving the OT to the Jews... well a wake up call is now in effect, Romans 2:28 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:"
Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." BINGO.

as the scriptures are evidently clear, Romans 8:5 "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."
Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."
Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."
Romans 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."

Oh yes, this is a Jewish thing, "INWARDLY", meaning both old and new testaments.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: for the old testament is the new testament hidden, and the new testament is the old testament REVEALED.

or one can puit it this way, the old testament is the new testament hidden, (Carnally) and the new testament is the old testament REVEALED (Spiritually).

PICJAG.

Reactions: Pisteuo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carnal ! that's your problem.
Jesus was in the flesh for only 33 years, but he is truly God, it is the Holy Spirit that one must seek to understand such things, now Bible says that he was Emmanuel = God with us ? and his intent is to Save us = Jesus ?
First thanks for your reply, second, he is God, I have said that and will contuine to say it. Now you stated, "Emmanuel = God with us ? and his intent is to Save us = Jesus ?", are you saying that Jesus is the only TRUE and LIVING God, and that there is no other person with, nor beside him? for Jesus is God who saved us.... (see Isaiah 35:4). now, knowing that you said this also, "it is the Holy Spirit that one must seek to understand such things" is not Jesus the Holy Spirit the "COMFORTER", (see John 14:16, 17, and 18). so is Jesus the our Lord the Comforter? before you answer read 1 John 2:1 and look up what the term "advocate" means.
No man knows God ! the Jews never claimed to know God.
Psalms 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
1 Corinthians 2:10 "But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God." (say what? even the DEEP THINGS OF GOD?", yes, even the DEEP THINGS OF GOD. well that reprove that error, but to show the lack of knowledge of the scriptures by some, they said before, "it is the Holy Spirit that one must seek to understand such things" my, my, my).
1 Corinthians 2:11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."
Jesus is not the Father ! so he himself did not make the universe and all.
John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.... well.
but he is as one with the Father as to us and the Holy Spirit confirms such.
is that in character, or characteristics to be holy as he is, (1 Peter 1:16), or is that in NATURE and WORKS? :eek:
It's about knowing who is who in the Trinity and why their is 3 in one united as one but different identity's.
I thought you said, "no man KNOWS GOD?". that's contradictory of both of your statements.

and yes Jesus our Lord is our everything because is is our "ONLY" TRUE and LIVING GOD.

PICJAG.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First thanks for your reply, second, he is God, I have said that and will contuine to say it. Now you stated, "Emmanuel = God with us ? and his intent is to Save us = Jesus ?", are you saying that Jesus is the only TRUE and LIVING God, and that there is no other person with, nor beside him? for Jesus is God who saved us.... (see Isaiah 35:4). now, knowing that you said this also, "it is the Holy Spirit that one must seek to understand such things" is not Jesus the Holy Spirit the "COMFORTER", (see John 14:16, 17, and 18). so is Jesus the our Lord the Comforter? before you answer read 1 John 2:1 and look up what the term "advocate" means.

Psalms 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
1 Corinthians 2:10 "But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God." (say what? even the DEEP THINGS OF GOD?", yes, even the DEEP THINGS OF GOD. well that reprove that error, but to show the lack of knowledge of the scriptures by some, they said before, "it is the Holy Spirit that one must seek to understand such things" my, my, my).
1 Corinthians 2:11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."

John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.... well.

is that in character, or characteristics to be holy as he is, (1 Peter 1:16), or is that in NATURE and WORKS? :eek:

I thought you said, "no man KNOWS GOD?". that's contradictory of both of your statements.

and yes Jesus our Lord is our everything because is is our "ONLY" TRUE and LIVING GOD.

PICJAG.
I think you are just trying to be an idiot.
The 3 are as one as the Trinity. it looks a tho you do reject the trinity ? that's your problem and why you are off on a wild goose chase on this.
I think you lack understanding in the Bible.
If one does not have the Holy Spirit one is only religious and they use lines out of the Bible and are not understanding truly beyond such.

Jesus had a whole lot of names I have herd many idiots rattle off with trying to bastardise him but only 2 are his identity as I have stated, Jesus is Emmanuel as they are not 2 but one in the same person in regards to the Son of God.
Where you are coming from is a worldly perspective. you need the Holy Spirit to understand the subject.

No man knows God ? I never said that, Slander ! why do you peddle that line like that, it's no man can until the Holy Spirit came. as in that no one comes to the Father but through is only begotten Son, that's a crucial fact as only they who do so are worthy of God, you see it's only Jesus that one may enter, their is only one way ! all your Islamic or Jews and what ever JW ect claiming to be Christians are totally off track, because they are all worldly works foundations that they are peddling, in fact they have another Jesus.

So are you a JW or what.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are just trying to be an idiot.
The 3 are as one as the Trinity. it looks a tho you do reject the trinity ? that's your problem and why you are off on a wild goose chase on this.
I think you lack understanding in the Bible.
If one does not have the Holy Spirit one is only religious and they use lines out of the Bible and are not understanding truly beyond such.

Jesus had a whole lot of names I have herd many idiots rattle off with trying to bastardise him but only 2 are his identity as I have stated, Jesus is Emmanuel as they are not 2 but one in the same person in regards to the Son of God.
Where you are coming from is a worldly perspective. you need the Holy Spirit to understand the subject.

No man knows God ? I never said that, Slander ! why do you peddle that line like that, it's no man can until the Holy Spirit came. as in that no one comes to the Father but through is only begotten Son, that's a crucial fact as only they who do so are worthy of God, you see it's only Jesus that one may enter, their is only one way ! all your Islamic or Jews and what ever JW ect claiming to be Christians are totally off track, because they are all worldly works foundations that they are peddling, in fact they have another Jesus.

So are you a JW or what.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply. second, I reject false teaching, which the doctrine of the trinity fall under. now look Reggie Belafonte, I'm not against you, ok, as the Lord God almighty said, "come let us reason together". This I'm game. I suggest we do this... "reason together".

the reason why I reject the trinity is this. my eyes when reading the bible see only two titles of the one person who holds the Appellation "Holy Spirit". when God open my spiritual eyes of understanding I saw this. but before, I saw three what I assume and was taught three persons, Father, son, and Holy Spirit. and I counted them, 1 Father, 2 Son, and 3 Holy Spirit. just as you see it now. well what I was counting was titles of one person. and there was scriptures in the bible that I was taught that was not adding up to three. so I question it before many, (my teachers), and the bottom line I got was, "Oh God just don't want you to know that now". well that turned out to be a lie.

so I did something on my own, well on God's own. he encountered me directly. and he taught me. and here's the reason why I reject the trinity.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" yes, the Shema, Deuteronomy 6:4 eliminated all the so-called persons in the Trinity. I knew God was a plurality or H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, but HOW? I read different commentaries but came up short. so I went back to God and he show his plurality or H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym right in Deuteronomy 6:4. he kept bring me back to Deuteronomy 6:4 and finally I saw with my NATURAL EYES, what my spiritual eyes have been seeing all the time. look at the definition of "ONE".
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

all the time when researching, I only looked at the first definition, and just ignored Definition #2, which held the key. And that open up the Godhead to me. For the first time I saw clearly with my NATURAL EYES what MY SPIRITUAL EYES was seeing all the time. We rush to judgment and assume what our NATURAL see is the truth. Not so, (for we walk by Faith, and not by sight).

Well knowing definition #2. when applied elininated any other … “persons” in the Godhead. It explain what God, Jesus was alone and by himself when he created and made all things, and it explained who was at the baptism when our Lord was baptized. And all the so-called hard question in the bible became clear.

So now, knowing that God is a plurality or H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym… of HIMSELF, the bible is become clear to understand as to who is in the Godhead. For the Holy Spirit said by his apostle, Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

And this is what man needs to “understand”, , the things that are made, else he, us, man, have no excuse.

PICJAG.