Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Shared Himself?
you still are ignorant to the word of God, do you know what a "diversity" is of God? yes or no.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Shared Himself?
since you have no clue what the "diversity" of God is, the Spirit Shared himself in that flesh reconciling the world, (NOT JUST ISRAEL), but the WORLD unto himself.

see you have no clue what "Form" means in Phil 2:6 do you?

Go and find out while you search for "Diversity"... of God as his "offspring". ... :eek:

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Shared Himself?

There is nothing to share. Jesus is Yahweh right from the beginning. Right through the Old Testament. By saying he became God at his birth, you are creating two Gods. That's pathetic. It isn't Jesus who became God, it is Yahweh who BECAME flesh on earth, while remaining God in heaven.

Look here:

“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built! 1 Kings 8:27

“But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built. 2 Chronicles 6:18

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing to share. Jesus is Yahweh right from the beginning. Right through the Old Testament. By saying he became God at his birth, you are creating two Gods. That's pathetic. It isn't Jesus who became God, it is Yahweh who BECAME flesh on earth, while remaining God in heaven.
Correct he, JESUS is God from the beginning. and while he is in heaven, he is on earth in flesh, supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
while he was on earth in flesh, he was in heaven at the very same time.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Cooper

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are in the likeness of Adam #1.

He is in the likeness of the man Christ Jesus.... Romans 5:14.
Only in spirit are we in the image of God. I have no idea the relevance of your above reply.

Man has a spiritual dimension to his ontology, that no other creature on earth has. It enables us to comprehend morality, love and the existence of God, and all things pertaining to the spiritual realms.

Your tripartheid theory is frivolous, subjective and arbitrary. God is one, indivisible, unquantifiable and unconfused.

Reactions: Cooper

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only in spirit are we in the image of God. I have no idea the relevance of your above reply.

Man has a spiritual dimension to his ontology, that no other creature on earth has. It enables us to comprehend morality, love and the existence of God, and all things pertaining to the spiritual realms.

Your tripartheid theory is frivolous, subjective and arbitrary. God is one, indivisible, unquantifiable and unconfused.
How are we in the image of God?

Are we Spirit?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Look here:

“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built! 1 Kings 8:27

“But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built. 2 Chronicles 6:18

No, Jesus is the only begotten son of God(Yahweh).

God did not give birth to Himself.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since you have no clue what the "diversity" of God is, the Spirit Shared himself in that flesh reconciling the world, (NOT JUST ISRAEL), but the WORLD unto himself.

Go and find out while you search for "Diversity"... of God as his "offspring". ... :eek:

PICJAG.
No, God was inside Jesus.

Not a sharing thingy.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.
God is "diverse"?

Is He also politically correct?

God was in Jesus...that's it.

To be specific, Jesus was full of and led of the Holy Ghost(God) per Luke 4:1.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is "diverse"?

Is He also politically correct?

God was in Jesus...that's it.

To be specific, Jesus was full of and led of the Holy Ghost(God) per Luke 4:1.
Second ERROR, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.... :eek: you cannot comprehend the scriptures. did you not read Jesus is "Spirit".... Read 1 Peter 1:10 & 11..... :rolleyes:

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't read the explanation of mine, that you quoted?
You say we are in spirit like God.

We have a spirit body that has edges.

The Spirit of God has edges?

God is not omnipresent in Spirit?

God has a human spirit?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second ERROR, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.... :eek: you cannot comprehend the scriptures. did you not read Jesus is "Spirit".... Read 1 Peter 1:10 & 11..... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
If Jesus on earth was the Holy Ghost, then why was he filled with the Holy Ghost per Luke 4:1?

Was he full of Himself?

Or, did Jesus become the Holy Ghost after he resurrected by the Col 2:9 effect and return to infill believers in Acts 2 on...?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
error, GOD WAS IN THE fLESH... CALLED the "christ".... :p

SO TRY AGAIN

PICJAG.
God has flesh?

Question, how much flesh does God have?

Another question, how much human nature is melded into the Spirit of God today...50/50, 80/20, ...?

I would like to know alot more about the new human nature attachment that God has adapted Himself to, since human nature is weak.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus on earth was the Holy Ghost, then why was he filled with the Holy Ghost per Luke 4:1?

Was he full of Himself?

Or, did Jesus become the Holy Ghost after he resurrected by the Col 2:9 effect and return to infill believers in Acts 2 on...?
thanks for the question,
lets get educated. answer, "DIVERSITY". Jesus is the Holy Ghost "shared" in Flesh. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" not equal "to" God, but "EQUAL ... WITH ... God, big difference.

see that word "Form" here in the verse, it's the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

notice definition #2. JESUS is the SAME "EQUAL" NATURE, "Spirit", according to John 4:24a. but there is one problem, God said that there is no one "EQUAL" WITH HIM, lets check the record. Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One." or this one, Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?"

now if JESUS is "EQUAL" with God as Phil 2:6 states, then either A. JESUS LIED, God forbid, or B. GOD lied, God forbid. as to be "EQUAL" with. so we know JESUS who is GOD don't lie, and we know the Spirit who is God don't Lie, so we conclude that what is written is TRUE. now the question, "HOW IS THE LORD JESUS "EQUAL" WITH AND YET BE IN FLESH AT THE SAME TIME" (a pre sneak answer, G243 Allos... :) but I'll get to that later on).

well the answer is in the ROOT of the word G3444 μορφή morphe which means God's NATURE. and it's the Greek word,

G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. which means,
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
[from an obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai “to get as a section or allotment”]
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what

since we know that God is not a "part" .. Echad, nor is he a piece of himself as definitions 2 & 5 states. for if he was, he would be a two God person and that's anti bible. so the answer lay in definition #1. portion. Truther, do you know what portion means? another word that is synonyms with portion is the word "SHARE" BINGO, by being the "EQUAL" SHARE of himself, or as you like to say.. HIM.. self... HIMself in flesh this eliminated any three person thing, and any distiction thing, and it also allow God to be in flesh... G2758 κενόω kenoo like us as Philippians 2:8 states, "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." now "LIKE" us he can be filled with his OWN, his, OWN, HIS OWN Spirit that he is diversified from. Just as we are to be filled because he is our example... Oh how easy it is to explain.

and it also answer your other question "how much human nature is melded into the Spirit of God today...50/50, 80/20, ...?". your answer to you, NONE, it was all done away with at the resurrection. listen,
1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up?
and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." (READ THAT AGAIN)
1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "
There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another." BINGO.
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" BINGO.

is that plain enough, Truther, what was born is not the body that shall be, verse 37... it's different, but the same in apperance.... (smile). oh how so easy explain.

see this is why he could be on earth at the same time in heaven, "diversity". on earth in flesh which he "only took part in and was not a PARTAKER of it.... see the difference now

and yes he was full of his ownself in Spirit, hence why he said, "when you see me, (God full diversity"), you see the Father..... :eek:

understand truther, as I have said before, when Jesus on Earth in Flesh say "MY" Father which is in heaven, he is saying "MY" Spirit which is in Heaven, as well as JESUS in Heaven as the Spirit, the Holy Spirit say "MY" Son on Earth is saying "MY" Body on Earth for Jesus in flesh is the BODY of God the Spirit whom we cannot see, God's body is now MANIFESTED to see, as wel,l..... in us, here on EARTH.

so Diversity answer all these so called hard or mystery question with ease. it eliminates any separate person, (because he is the equal "share" of himself in flesh which is found in the OT clearly. it eliminates not only separates persons, but any distiction. that's why some trinity believers is saying now the titles are interchangable. they see to light at the end of the tunnel....... :) but yet they refuse to give up the lie. is it embarrassment? at being in ERROR of a doctrine that they have believed all their life? no matter, obedience is better than sacrifice.

so as the scriptures, "harden not your hearts".

truther, if you have any more question... just ask... :D

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the question,
lets get educated. answer, "DIVERSITY". Jesus is the Holy Ghost "shared" in Flesh. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" not equal "to" God, but "EQUAL ... WITH ... God, big difference.

see that word "Form" here in the verse, it's the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

notice definition #2. JESUS is the SAME "EQUAL" NATURE, "Spirit", according to John 4:24a. but there is one problem, God said that there is no one "EQUAL" WITH HIM, lets check the record. Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One." or this one, Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?"

now if JESUS is "EQUAL" with God as Phil 2:6 states, then either A. JESUS LIED, God forbid, or B. GOD lied, God forbid. as to be "EQUAL" with. so we know JESUS who is GOD don't lie, and we know the Spirit who is God don't Lie, so we conclude that what is written is TRUE. now the question, "HOW IS THE LORD JESUS "EQUAL" WITH AND YET BE IN FLESH AT THE SAME TIME" (a pre sneak answer, G243 Allos... :) but I'll get to that later on).

well the answer is in the ROOT of the word G3444 μορφή morphe which means God's NATURE. and it's the Greek word,

G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. which means,
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
[from an obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai “to get as a section or allotment”]
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what

since we know that God is not a "part" .. Echad, nor is he a piece of himself as definitions 2 & 5 states. for if he was, he would be a two God person and that's anti bible. so the answer lay in definition #1. portion. Truther, do you know what portion means? another word that is synonyms with portion is the word "SHARE" BINGO, by being the "EQUAL" SHARE of himself, or as you like to say.. HIM.. self... HIMself in flesh this eliminated any three person thing, and any distiction thing, and it also allow God to be in flesh... G2758 κενόω kenoo like us as Philippians 2:8 states, "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." now "LIKE" us he can be filled with his OWN, his, OWN, HIS OWN Spirit that he is diversified from. Just as we are to be filled because he is our example... Oh how easy it is to explain.

and it also answer your other question "how much human nature is melded into the Spirit of God today...50/50, 80/20, ...?". your answer to you, NONE, it was all done away with at the resurrection. listen,
1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up?
and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." (READ THAT AGAIN)
1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "
There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another." BINGO.
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" BINGO.

is that plain enough, Truther, what was born is not the body that shall be, verse 37... it's different, but the same in apperance.... (smile). oh how so easy explain.

see this is why he could be on earth at the same time in heaven, "diversity". on earth in flesh which he "only took part in and was not a PARTAKER of it.... see the difference now

and yes he was full of his ownself in Spirit, hence why he said, "when you see me, (God full diversity"), you see the Father..... :eek:

understand truther, as I have said before, when Jesus on Earth in Flesh say "MY" Father which is in heaven, he is saying "MY" Spirit which is in Heaven, as well as JESUS in Heaven as the Spirit, the Holy Spirit say "MY" Son on Earth is saying "MY" Body on Earth for Jesus in flesh is the BODY of God the Spirit whom we cannot see, God's body is now MANIFESTED to see, as wel,l..... in us, here on EARTH.

so Diversity answer all these so called hard or mystery question with ease. it eliminates any separate person, (because he is the equal "share" of himself in flesh which is found in the OT clearly. it eliminates not only separates persons, but any distiction. that's why some trinity believers is saying now the titles are interchangable. they see to light at the end of the tunnel....... :) but yet they refuse to give up the lie. is it embarrassment? at being in ERROR of a doctrine that they have believed all their life? no matter, obedience is better than sacrifice.

so as the scriptures, "harden not your hearts".

truther, if you have any more question... just ask... :D

PICJAG.
You honestly think that God thought it not robbery to be equal with God?

You also think there was an upheaval like that in the Godhead?

You think God is humble?

You think God is a servant to sinners?

You think God was put to death by sinners and devils?

You think God was resurrected by God?

Don't you think it is better to say Phil 2 is speaking of a redo of the 1st Adam...a man?

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me explain it like this. You will I am sure have seen the TV programme Undercover Boss. Imagine Henry Ford is the big boss. But being remote from his workforce, and being a caring sort of person he decides to go and work on the shop floor as a new apprentice with a new name. He calls himself John Newman and putting on a pair of overalls he soon makes friends while he sweeps up, makes the tea and does anything else that a new starter might do. All this time Henry remains in contact with his office, while his friends on the shop floor call him John. After two or three years he returns to being Henry Ford and leaves his companions behind. Imagine their surprise when they are summoned to head office, and discover Henry Ford is the man they knew as John Newman.

One day you and I will be going to that big office, but won't people be surprised when they find out that the man they knew as Jesus of Nazareth is really Jehovah Jireh who is ONE in heaven and on earth, over all.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You honestly think that God thought it not robbery to be equal with God?

You also think there was an upheaval like that in the Godhead?

You think God is humble?

You think God is a servant to sinners?

You think God was put to death by sinners and devils?

You think God was resurrected by God?

Don't you think it is better to say Phil 2 is speaking of a redo of the 1st Adam...a man?
first thanks for the reply, second, this just tell me you don't read your bible... :eek:

Good day.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, this just tell me you don't read your bible... :eek:

Good day.

PICJAG.
Problem is, I read it without presupposition.

When I began to do that, I realized I was teaching as a incarnationist, God having a tiff with God per Phil 2.

I also used to believe God was humble.

I also believed God is a servant to sinners.

Then I had to reboot my false theology.

Now I serve a Mighty God, and His formerly humble son.

Last edited: