Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No HE didnt God, did and His word did as HE said, and light became. Of course His word always existed just as Christ being His word was always, I can understand why Jesus said He was before Abraham, because God exits outside of time. When my x rings, she cannot tell the differnce between me and my son, we sound the same but we are not the same, Christ came to do the will of the father and that He did, they are one in agreement and accord, so they are one just as is the Holy Spirit. And one day when you get to see God and Jesus you will go oh there are two of you.

Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

See all there at the one place at the same time but separate.
Jesus is God. It is Jesus who was the Word from the beginning. Later, he came among us in the flesh and became known as the Son, but He has always been the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Something people prefer to ignore.

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
to both, thanks for the reply, second, you're halfway right, and anything halfway right is a fully wrong in disguise :D other words you both ERROR and don't know the TRUTH, no put down, but simply an observation. I have disproved all your trinity scriptures, and reproved you in the same by correctly answering your trinity errors. as 1 Thessalonians 5:21 states, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." I have taken away your "our" and "Us" in Genesis 1:26. and your so-called trio at our Lord's baptism, and the 1 John 5:7 and 8... :eek:

Just because I don't follow a man made fales unproven doctrine is not a heresy. as a matter of fact is a badge of honor not to follow an ERROR.
and just because one is taught of the Holy Ghost, why get mad with me? go to God for yourself. because when one say that the trinity is a mystery, then they are truly lost. for the bible is plain and clear... "THERE IS NO TRINITY" but you been taught to believe in a trinity. your choice, makes no difference with me.

the only thing I require of you two is to prove me wrong, or in ERROR..... :p just like the 2 Corinthians 13:14 scripture. is that three person because the "and" is in there? well lets see if that work at all. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

wait, HOLD IT, is not God the "Father"... :eek: but what do it say say here in James? God ...... AND .... the Father? it make you want to shout and throw your hands up in the air like you just don't care... (smile)... lol, lol, lol. either one of you, or both, is that two person in James 1:27 or ONE? :rolleyes:
yea, that's just what you thaught, and the same is in Corinthians 13:14. the same one person, .... lol, lol, lol. oh boy o boy, when will they ever learn.

PICJAG.
You say diversity, others say trinity.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
esus is God. It is Jesus who was the Word from the beginning. Later, he came among us in the flesh and became known as the Son, but He has always been the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Something people prefer to ignore.
Psalms 8:2 "Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger."
Psalms 8:3 "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;"
Psalms 8:4 "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"

out of the mouth of babes. "]esus is God. It is Jesus who was the Word from the beginning. Later, he came among us in the flesh". yes, LATER, as the ordinal "LAST". oh it's in their mouth, Romans 10:7 "Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)"
Romans 10:8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;" (and we preach "diversity", the ordinal LAST)
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (BINGO).

Yes, Jesus is God, the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym of Genesis 1:1, the "FIRST" and the "LAST", the .... "Beginning", Genesis, and the .... End, John 1:1.
the "ALEPH", and the "TAV", the "ALPHA" and the "OMEGA". the "ROOT" and the "OFFSPRING"/DIVERSITY. the "Father and the Son. the all in all, the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD, "JESUS", the Holy Spirit in Flesh.

ah come on you can say it... JESUS, the "diversity" of his ownself. (BINGO).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Godhead is there. I cannot say I have seen diversity.
let us open your eyes. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
using Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

there is our word, "diversity". yes, it's in the bible, look where it is place in translation, third, and what was used for G1085 γένος genos, "offspring" is placed seventh... got that seventh. see how GOD just hid things in plain sight. this is why I love the KJV of the bible, it shows us things in plain daylight. only the blind cannot see it. so another word for "offspring" is DIVERSITY.

also the definition say "kin" like in KINSman REDEEMER... (smile). and also the definition states, this kinsman is, "CONCRETE", meaning the Spirit MANIFESTED himself ...... in flesh, (John 1:14), which was to come, (Romans 5:14B), to come, the Last, or ordinal LAST, the Last Adam. that's Christ, GOD, manifested in flesh. see how definitions just put scripture together, when you have the right teacher... the Holy Spirit.

let me statrt a fire... (smile). I believe God left this Greek word that way just for me, 101G, to come along and discover it by his teaching. now, is that arrogant of 101G to say that, (smile), or is it bold of 101G to say that? or, or, or, was it God's will for 101G to discover this? :D well did anyone else discover this? .......... THANK YOU, for the scriptures are correct, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues". this is a NEW TONGUE that you haven't hear before, called the ........... TRUTH. :eek:

so yes, "Diversity is in the bible, it just meas OFFSPRING...... again the ordinal "LAST", or the Last ADAM.

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
let us open your eyes. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
using Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

there is our word, "diversity". yes, it's in the bible, look where it is place in translation, third, and what was used for G1085 γένος genos, "offspring" is placed seventh... got that seventh. see how GOD just hid things in plain sight. this is why I love the KJV of the bible, it shows us things in plain daylight. only the blind cannot see it. so another word for "offspring" is DIVERSITY.

also the definition say "kin" like in KINSman REDEEMER... (smile). and also the definition states, this kinsman is, "CONCRETE", meaning the Spirit MANIFESTED himself ...... in flesh, (John 1:14), which was to come, (Romans 5:14B), to come, the Last, or ordinal LAST, the Last Adam. that's Christ, GOD, manifested in flesh. see how definitions just put scripture together, when you have the right teacher... the Holy Spirit.

let me statrt a fire... (smile). I believe God left this Greek word that way just for me, 101G, to come along and discover it by his teaching. now, is that arrogant of 101G to say that, (smile), or is it bold of 101G to say that? or, or, or, was it God's will for 101G to discover this? :D well did anyone else discover this? .......... THANK YOU, for the scriptures are correct, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues". this is a NEW TONGUE that you haven't hear before, called the ........... TRUTH. :eek:

so yes, "Diversity is in the bible, it just meas OFFSPRING...... again the ordinal "LAST", or the Last ADAM.

PICJAG.
You are taking scripture out of context and making it into something that is not intended.

Reactions: JunChosen

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is our word, "diversity". yes, it's in the bible, look where it is place in translation

Concordances and dictionaries are a help used as guides only. They are the work of man therefore, are subject to error and NEVER inspired.

Below are two excerpts/examples regarding your oneness/diversity gospel I posted on another thread in which you elected to not answer and ignore. I paste it here.

"Please observe certain things quite plain in the English and even more clear in the Hebrew text: Jehovah (singular) our Elohim (plural) is one Jehovah (singular). The one God Jehovah is seen subsisting in the plurality of three or more because the “im” ending of Elohim means three or more, and yet it declares He is one Jehovah even as in over Deuteronomy 4:35.

Another thing to be observed in this passage which so plainly declared the doctrine of the Trinity in such a dynamic way, is the little word “one.” This term speaks of a compound unity, the Hebrew word is “echad” and declares “oneness” in plurality. Now there are several examples of this in the Old Testament that are openly displayed.

For example, look at Genesis 11:6. Here we read: “Behold the people is one” and the word for ‘one’ here is the Hebrew word ‘echad’ where it says over in Deuteronomy 6:4 that Jehovah is “one.” People refer to the plural number but the predicate the “is” is singular, and the ‘one’ “echad” speaks of the “oneness” or complete unity of the plurality. In other words, there is a unity among the people that binds them together as “one people.” Therefore, we discover that the plural being spoken of is actually unity or singular.

This same Hebrew word can also be used in Genesis 2:24. This is a beautiful illustration here where “echad” is used and translated as “one.” The two shall be one flesh! Now the two (plural) shall be (plural) one (singular) flesh. Obviously, the word of God does not mean that when a man knows his wife that there shall after that be only one body, only one personality, and no longer two people. No, the idea is that plurality of persons shall continue to exist as separate and distinct personality, but they will share a “oneness” from the results of their intimate knowledge of one another. It is quite clear that the favorite text of the Unitarian is a powerful statement to the fact that God exists as a plurality of persons “Elohim” in one compound unity of the Godhead known as Jehovah. We might also observe here for the technical term "one only," or "one alone" and that’s “yahid,” but that is not the term used in Deuteronomy 6:4 or these other passages noted where it speaks of unity, or plurality, or the fact that God exists in three persons is ONE GOD."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are taking scripture out of context and making it into something that is not intended.
Note how 101G uses Michelson's Enhanced Dictionaries to prove the word "offspring" which is spiritual in character and make it to mean literal. Go figure.

Reactions: Cooper

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thing to be observed in this passage which so plainly declared the doctrine of the Trinity in such a dynamic way, is the little word “one.” This term speaks of a compound unity, the Hebrew word is “echad” and declares “oneness” in plurality. Now there are several examples of this in the Old Testament that are openly displayed.
is Trinity inspired?

PICJAG.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is Trinity inspired?

PICJAG.

The word “Trinity” does not appear in Holy Writ never the less the doctrine is clearly taught in both the Old and New Testaments. The words “omniscient” and “omnipresent” do not appear in the KJV of the Bible, and yet no serious Bible student will deny that the Scriptures do teach that God is omniscient and that He is omnipresent. That is He is all powerful and everywhere present.

Philosophers may project all sorts of arguments based upon various hypothesis but the man of God realizes that his only word of final authority is the Holy Scripture itself. We have to find out what the Bible says.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word “Trinity” does not appear in Holy Writ never the less the doctrine is clearly taught in both the Old and New Testaments.
SAY WHAT? "never the less the doctrine is clearly taught"
that's statement is a fool's paradise. many a christian are walking by the flesh. when they "SEE" Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, they... not God, but THEY see 3. this is called walking after the flesh, Yes, walking after the FLESH, for it is their eyes that tell them that that it's 3 they see. but we walk not by sight..... but by "FAITH". faith is not blinded by what we see, but reveals what we see.
Philosophers may project all sorts of arguments based upon various hypothesis but the man of God realizes that his only word of final authority is the Holy Scripture itself. We have to find out what the Bible says.
GOOD, GREAT, if the final authority is the Holy Scripture itself. (and we agree), then tell us JunChosen, is God a trinity here? listen, Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
is God a trinity here? you said that the, "Holy Scripture itself is the final authority, RIGHT . RIGHT. ok, the Lord Jesus is that final authority, because he do not "LIE", correct.... Good, listen to the final authority as to who, and how many made the Man and the Woman in the beginning. scripture, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

ok, the final authority said "HE", not THEY, but "HE" a single person, "ONE", made the man and the woman. and the "HE" here in Matthews is the same "ONE" person... God of Genesis 1:26. for Mark in his gospel confirm this. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so we have corminformation that "GOD" is a HE, a single person, not a trinity of 3 person(s), but ONE PERSON, if you still believe in a trinity then prove the Lord JESUS out as a liar then, who is the final authority..... WELL?

and since you cannot prove the Lord Jesus out as a LIAR, now you have to explain away the "US" and the "OUR" that you believe as a trinity .... (Smile)... :eek:

I cain't wait to hear that answer.

PICJAG.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and since you cannot prove the Lord Jesus out as a LIAR, now you have to explain away the "US" and the "OUR" that you believe as a trinity .... (Smile)... :eek:

I cain't wait to hear that answer.

PICJAG.

Don't gloat in yourself just yet. Unlike you who evade important dialogues, I will give you an answer although I know full well that you will NOT accept what I have to say.

When Jesus uttered the words in Matthew 19:4, He spoke as a man and NOT as God!!!

Likewise, in Matthew 24:36 we read the words of Jesus:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man ,no, not the angels of heaven but my Father only."

Note as a man, Jesus did not know "the day or hour" because He had NOT experienced it as yet, therefore; only the Father knows and obviously, as God, Jesus would have known the timing of this event!

Reactions: mjrhealth

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't gloat in yourself just yet. Unlike you who evade important dialogues, I will give you an answer although I know full well that you will NOT accept what I have to say.

When Jesus uttered the words in Matthew 19:4, He spoke as a man and NOT as God!!!
who is gloting? it just your lack of knowledge of the scriptures that have you in a gormless position. for if you knew, you would have been answered. so was Jesus lying?
THEN U SAID THIS,
Likewise, in Matthew 24:36 we read the words of Jesus:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man ,no, not the angels of heaven but my Father only."

Note as a man, Jesus did not know "the day or hour" because He had NOT experienced it as yet, therefore; only the Father knows and obviously, as God, Jesus would have known the timing of this event!
are you kidding me with that answer? LOL, LOL, LOL, man Oh man

being a man has noting to do with it. listen up, my Father is "me" is what JESUS is saying. he is using the Godly PRINCIPLE, "the Act of the Will". .... :eek: say What? you have no clue.

since you cannot answer the Matthew 19:4 statement, for your sake you need to leave alone the Matthew 24:36 statement also.

I see you have no clue who God is.

so good day

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who is gloting? it just your lack of knowledge of the scriptures that have you in a gormless position. for if you knew, you would have been answered. so was Jesus lying?
THEN U SAID THIS,
are you kidding me with that answer? LOL, LOL, LOL, man Oh man

being a man has noting to do with it. listen up, my Father is "me" is what JESUS is saying. he is using the Godly PRINCIPLE, "the Act of the Will". .... :eek: say What? you have no clue.

since you cannot answer the Matthew 19:4 statement, for your sake you need to leave alone the Matthew 24:36 statement also.

I see you have no clue who God is.

so good day

Did not I say you will not accept my response because you are promoting a false god that you have created in your mind? How right am I?

I leave you with the advice to read the whole chapter of 1 Corinthians 2. You might actually learn something.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not I say you will not accept my response because you are promoting a false god that you have created in your mind? How right am I?

I leave you with the advice to read the whole chapter of 1 Corinthians 2. You might actually learn something.

To God Be The Glory
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply. second, so we can take this as, "you cannot answer the Matthew 19:4 statement, nor the Matthew 24:36 statement", correct? guess not. oh well instead of complaining, we will give the correct answer if U accept it or not, understand, I only carry the mail, if you open the box, that up to U, my job is done. see, I don't complain about someone accepting what the bible say, for 101G is not in any explination, I don't have any private interpretation of any scripture. we will let the bible answer by scripture.

#1. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,". here, this scripture put an end to any trinity. for the Lord Jesus cannot lie. he, God, is a single person designation meaning only ... "ONE" person. and no, it was not 101G who said that God is one person, the Lord Jesus did. so if you want to complain, take it up with the Lord Jesus.

#2. Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
we have answered this a many of times, but for your edification. The Lord Jesus don’t know his return date, but he's God.
One of of the Major question concerning our Lord's deity, is his omniscient. "How come our Lord Jesus don't know his return date?". only the father knows. again the beauty of "diversity". the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in this case in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is just as much of you as your eyes, nose, ears feet... ect. you knows exactly what each hand is doing. the answer is an act of the “WILL”. well lets see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". did one see that?, "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God, (the Father, not remember?). it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. now, how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord is sitting on the throne, jesus, (in the diversified state, as the equal share of himself as Phil. 2:6 states). what happens?, the Spirit, (the Father, the diversified LORD, JESUS), comes and takes the book out of his "OWN" hand, the right hand, again which hand did he take the book out of?, answer the right hand, remember, Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". so by taking the book out of his, the Lord Jesus, "RIGHT" hand, he now wills which is an act, not to KNOW his return DATE. there is the answer, "an act of God's will". because the book contain all the information of what's to come, even his return date. so, only the Father, (the diversified LORD, the Spirit), knows because the Father, the LORD took the book out of his OWN "RIGHT" hand, remember Isaiah 63:5? "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.". by our Lord being in flesh and bone, as the diversity, and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". until is written in the book that was in the Lord's right hand. no one knows only he who took the book. again the beauty of the “diversity” of God.

see JunChosen, no need to complain, or be ignorant of God Holy Word, just ask and ye shall recieve. "ye have not because ye ask not".

so since you left me with a whole chapter, 1 Corinthians 2. I will leave U with just "ONE"... only "ONE" scripture Revelation 22:6. read it... ok.

PICJAG.