Different Realities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly there are unhelpful and unholy influences in the media. Spending time in God's Word and prayer is always a blessing. :)

When I got out of politics I shut down my Facebook account. Facebook is a liberals and anti-Christians paradise.

I actually feel better off of it than I did on it.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be so sure, especially since you are contradicting God.

JOB 41
1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?...
18 By his neesings
[SNEEZINGS] a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

I was hoping you would go there. Suddestion only: Read that chapter in Job closer. It is Satan. Fire is spiritual... not some illustration of a fire breathing dragon. Isaiah 27:1
[1] In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

The end of Job 41: Job 41:34 “He beholdeth all high things : he is a king over all the children of pride.”

Reactions: bbyrd009