Digging for Pearls

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I' need more help please :)
thank you!
HUGS
Sure.

This is a subject I have been researching quite a bit, so it is still a 'work in progress' and not set in stone quite yet.

Here is a quick summary...

New Jerusalem is a representation of Sarah, the 'Mother of us All'. Sarah's Husband is of course Abraham.

In order for the saved to become 'Born Again', they must become Abraham's Seed... LITERALLY...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

New Jerusalem is the 'Womb' and the Tree of Life her 'Ovaries'. I believe the Pearl is another representation of the 'Seed of the Woman'...

Matthew 7:6
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Pearls are the Word of God. What is the Word of God?

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

The Pearl is the Seed, which is the Word of God. The 'Clam' is the Matrix that takes the Seed and creates the Pearl.

Something like this...

full

The Lamb mentioned here...

Revelation 19:7
"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready."

...is meant to be understood as Abraham's Seed entering the Womb of Sarah. Scripture uses the word 'Bride' as an allusion to Conception. I believe this is where folks get confused. They do not understand the wedding is about 'consummation'.

God has a way of painting a picture that keeps things 'G' rated so that a child who is reading is shielded from the 'Adult Education' that is being portrayed.

So where is Abraham? Abraham is the Throne Room. It is Abraham's Bosom. Christians are told the lie that Abraham's Bosom was 'emptied out' and so they do not understand the imagery that is being described in the early verses of Revelation.
  • Twenty Four Elders = Ribs
  • Throne = Heart
  • Lamb = Blood in the Heart
  • etc.
Something like this...

full

Abraham's 'Loins' are 'under the Altar'...

Revelation 6:9
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held"

The Saved go from Abraham's Loins (under the Altar) to Sarah's 'Pearly Gates' to become Born Again. They are led by the Lamb.

I know this is a lot to take and if you reject it, that is fine, however you seem to be open minded enough to at least meditate on if these things be True or not.

:cool:

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure.

This is a subject I have been researching quite a bit, so it is still a 'work in progress' and not set in stone quite yet.

Here is a quick summary...

New Jerusalem is a representation of Sarah, the 'Mother of us All'. Sarah's Husband is of course Abraham.

In order for the saved to become 'Born Again', they must become Abraham's Seed... LITERALLY...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

New Jerusalem is the 'Womb' and the Tree of Life her 'Ovaries'. I believe the Pearl is another representation of the 'Seed of the Woman'...

Matthew 7:6
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Pearls are the Word of God. What is the Word of God?

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

The Pearl is the Seed, which is the Word of God. The 'Clam' is the Matrix that takes the Seed and creates the Pearl.

Something like this...

full

The Lamb mentioned here...

Revelation 19:7
"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready."

...is meant to be understood as Abraham's Seed entering the Womb of Sarah. Scripture uses the word 'Bride' as an allusion to Conception. I believe this is where folks get confused. They do not understand the wedding is about 'consummation'.

God has a way of painting a picture that keeps things 'G' rated so that a child who is reading is shielded from the 'Adult Education' that is being portrayed.

So where is Abraham? Abraham is the Throne Room. It is Abraham's Bosom. Christians are told the lie that Abraham's Bosom was 'emptied out' and so they do not understand the imagery that is being described in the early verses of Revelation.
  • Twenty Four Elders = Ribs
  • Throne = Heart
  • Lamb = Blood in the Heart
  • etc.
Something like this...

full

Abraham's 'Loins' are 'under the Altar'...

Revelation 6:9
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held"

The Saved go from Abraham's Loins (under the Altar) to Sarah's 'Pearly Gates' to become Born Again. They are led by the Lamb.

I know this is a lot to take and if you reject it, that is fine, however you seem to be open minded enough to at least meditate on if these things be True or not.

:cool:
No I don't reject it all.
I think that's awesome.

So what does it mean when God took one of Adam's ribs and made woman?
I been looking for that rib a long time.

Simply put the Bible is like an Onion to me.
I see so many different layers of understanding of the same thing.
Those are like the mansions, and every mansion has it's own set of artwork displayed on the walls, set on tables,
In curio cabinets.

Jesus said, In my Fathers house are many mansions and I go and prepare a place for thee.
I'm wondering if it's like being able to browse the property listings and check out the neighborhood before I choose one I want to setle down in.
Right now, I'm checking them all out and they all have their own unique design.
This one is like a library and has neverending books to read, this one has great views of the mountains, this one is filled with all kinds of gardening tools.

The one you are sharing with me is about Family values and Marriage.
I feel like a sponge just soaking in all these beautiful and yet sometimes scary images.
I don't get to travel far from this chair I'm sitting in, in this world.
Butt it seems God has put some wings on my feet and I can fly anywhere.

Kind of like what Jesus said to Nicodemus:
Jhn 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

I'm hearing all kinds of stuff and it just takes me wherever wind blows.
So please keep sharing. It is amazing and so insightful.

Now getting back to Adam's rib..
:)

HUGS

Reactions: Base12

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I found a new thing..
I don't know if it's a pearl or a ruby.
Could be just some fools' gold, but it sure is pretty to me.

it's called LAW.

I have a post in another thread about Grace and somehow this word law popped up.
It 's all because of Sarai.. who isn't Sarah yet.
This daughter in law is where my journey began.

The in law part is the word Kallah. It means betrothed, maiden, bride
and comes from the word Kalal which means to complete to be perfected.
So while Abram and Sarai was engaged to be married they was Kallah, promised to each other.
When they got married then they became Kalal. the two became one.. complete.
What's that movie with Tom Cruise and he and his girl are in the elevator and she tells him that he completes her?
You complete me.
And then at the end (Jerry McGuire yeah that's it) when she says, You had me at Hello.. is right after he tells her that she completes him.

Oh my.. I'm getting teary eyes..lol

So anyways..
Right before I end the post I realized that it was Noah who found Grace first in the eyes of the Lord.
Before I found Abram had a wedding coming up.

Which opened up this, what looks like a gold mine filled with passages of Law and Grace.
I show you a nugget:
Gal 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Who is Christ?
Jhn 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

and here is another one:
Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And Noah found Grace in the eyes of the Lord... and then Abram and Sarai got engaged to be married.

Yeah, grace before law. Your not going to have a very good marriage if you base it just on rules and regulations.
Nope, you have to have that chemistry, that spark, that love.. that Grace.. to make it perfect and complete.

Because all those rules, well, it's really tough to keep them all/ Sometimes you forget to buy the motor oil at the store.
And by Grace your hubby will give you a kiss and say that's ok, next time you go, put it on the top of your list of things not to forget.

Yeah, Forgiveness... what a gift!... Now that's a Pearl :)

HUGS
Yes Ziggy, a very beautiful pearl. I look at it all the time and weep much.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Ziggy, a very beautiful pearl. I look at it all the time and weep much.
Why does it make you weep??
Its a beautiful thing!
It's what completes us with God.

Love God with all your heart and mind and soul.. because he loves us the same exact way.
Love your Neighbor as youself...because He first Loved us!

It's the LAW!

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
Job 28:13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.
Job 28:18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
Job 28:20 Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?

It comes from the mind of God.
The Holy Spirit which teaches us All things.

Rom 8:27
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I feel blessed today.
and everyday since I got here.
MUCH LOVE TO ALL
HUGS

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

If New Jerusalem represents a Woman, then inside the Woman... in her 'tummy'... is a Tree of Life.

This 'Tree of Life' produces a Fruit each month... or shall we say... a Monthly Period.

If you understand what a Monthly Period is, you understand the Fruit as well as the Pearl.

The Seed enters her 'Pearly Gates' to become Born Again by partaking of the Fruit. The Leaves are the new Covering, which are the opposite of the Fig Leaves and aprons...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

;)
I was just talking about the nakedness....their nakedness was their shame because the Glory of God was no longer their covering...(I have no proof...only what was given to me in my spirit)....
God made them skins...(not bearskins, not buffalo, or cattle)....He made them skins of flesh for their spiritual body to dwell and to cover their nakedness (spirit).

Any thoughts?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just talking about the nakedness....their nakedness was their shame because the Glory of God was no longer their covering...(I have no proof...only what was given to me in my spirit)....
God made them skins...(not bearskins, not buffalo, or cattle)....He made them skins of flesh for their spiritual body to dwell and to cover their nakedness (spirit).

Any thoughts?
LOTS...

My dad told me a long time ago. I'll do anything for ya. Whatever you need, I'll be there.
But the minute you lie to me or steal from me..
You've lost all respect from me.

Somehow, Grace comes to mind.
They fell from Grace.
Grace covered them in the garden.

They thought covering themselves was the "right" thing to do..
by their own righteousness.

But it couldn't save them or keep them from hiding their sin.

So the first sacrifice God ever made for man was a lamb
and he clothed them in the blood of the lamb.

where do these thoughts keep come from?
They just falling from the sky, I swear..

Rev 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And ofcourse Abel would follow in his father's footsteps and offered the lamb that made Cain so upset.

And the more I think of it the clearer it gets.
Cain didn't think he needed saving.
I don't want that brother of mine bible thumping my head telling me I must be saved..
grrrr
Hey Cain... you got an attitude problem bro?

Just thinking out loud here..
la la la la la

HUGS

Reactions: Heart2Soul

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why does it make you weep??
Its a beautiful thing!
It's what completes us with God.

Love God with all your heart and mind and soul.. because he loves us the same exact way.
Love your Neighbor as youself...because He first Loved us!

It's the LAW!

HUGS
When I get a window into forgiveness, into the long-suffering and protection that God casts around me I am overwhelmed. Talking about it really doesn't cut it.....feeling it draws my heart out.

Forgiveness is about relationship. The realisation that I'm not just a number on the board....the realisation that I am known by name Analysis, though interesting and necessary has a sterility about it that does not touch the heart.....it flatters the ego easily.

Forgiveness has one beating ones breast with few words and the few might be 'remember me when you come into your kingdom'

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what does it mean when God took one of Adam's ribs and made woman?
I been looking for that rib a long time.

That's a good question. Some folks say the Rib represents DNA. Others say that Adam was both Male and Female at the same time and God 'split' the Woman half out.

I am of the belief that the Garden of Eden was very different than the physical world we live in now. It was non-material if that makes sense.

Therefore, whatever form the original Adam had, it was far different than the bodies we Humans have now.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Any thoughts?
I agree that the 'Skins' were not from an animal or something. God 'covered' Adam and Eve with the bodies we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Of course you've probably seen my posts where I take the words 'day' and 'surely die' as literal as can be...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The original Adam named his original wife 'Ishshah', or 'Woman' as is translated.

After Adam and Ishshah ate the Forbidden Fruit, they died in every sense of the word. It wasn't a 'Spiritual Death' (which is another way of saying God lied), it was a complete and total death.

Their 'eyes were opened' after God resurrected them. God then re-created them.

After God gave Adam and Ishshah new bodies, Adam re-named the 'new' Woman 'Eve'. Adam's name stayed the same.

This new Woman, named Eve, now had a completely different physiology than the original Ishshah. That is why Adam said...

Genesis 3:20
"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

No longer would Humans be Genetically Engineered via Ribs and the Dust of the Ground. A new system would take its place.

I actually found another Witness to the 'Skins' debate. I don't personally watch this person's videos or agree with everything he says, but I found his take on Skins to match our view.

Watch from 25:25 to 26:30 and you will be amazed at what he says...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something else in the video that the man said that amazed me.

Adam and Eve *CHOSE TO INCARNATE* into this world.

Watch from 28:00 to the end...

This is something I have been trying to teach folks for years...

The two trees in the Garden of Eden were two Women. More specifically, they were two Mothers.

Adam and Eve were being given a choice as to which of the two Mothers they would like to be born from!
  • Mom #1: Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
  • Mom #2: Tree of Life.
They chose Mom #1...

full

And so, God granted their wish and gave them the bodies we have now.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is something else in the video that the man said that amazed me.

Adam and Eve *CHOSE TO INCARNATE* into this world.

Watch from 28:00 to the end...

This is something I have been trying to teach folks for years...

The two trees in the Garden of Eden were two Women. More specifically, they were two Mothers.

Adam and Eve were being given a choice as to which of the two Mothers they would like to be born from!
  • Mom #1: Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
  • Mom #2: Tree of Life.
They chose Mom #1...

full

And so, God granted their wish and gave them the bodies we have now.
Ohhh Base12 ...these ideas are from the pagan books of rational. They are not the ideas Jesus subscribes to. These Ideas are pedalled by Asian cults which call themselves Christian. Their identity is recognised by their love for money. They are imbibed by folks who do not know the Man. They create their own Jesus and their own God by twisting the scriptures.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Ziggy
That window... was Amazing!
And as I was watching, that song just kept running through my head.
Being in a forum where all you see are letters on a screen, it's hard to get to know the person
who is writing those letters.
No body language, no ability to really HEAR.. there's no tone.
So you don't know if it's real, sarcastic, mean, grumpy, sad.. that's why they made emoji's I guess but they
don't take the place of the person.

Instead of wearing who I am on my sleeve,which you can't see. I try to share as much about me, so other's can get to see me through the words.
And it's difficult with just words.

Think about when your on a phone call. You don't have time to really think about what your saying, your just talking.
All the while there's another conversation going on inside your head. Walking and chewing bubblegum.

So I can sit here and really think about what I want to say, or I can just pick up the phone and call in.
I like calling in, because in the background there's that other conversation going on while I'm talking.
Like that choir of Angels in the background of the group of 7 that were singing. (If you haven't seen that yet, it's in the music catagory and it's awesome! )
Now while I'm calling in, I got this other conversation in my head..
What about? Yes but, it could be..... and on and on while I'm trying to have a conversation. A train of thought. and 2 trains running at the same time.
So instead of just keeping that other conversation quiet, I share that too.
Looks like I'm talking to myself.. which I am. And those thoughts are a part of me as much as my conversation on the phone.

So I know some of you probably think I'm CRAZY. ... And maybe I am.
But it's the only way I know, through letters on a blank screen, of sharing who I am with you all.
Nobody ever really knows another because they can't get inside their head and hear what their thinking.
I try to open that window so you all can come along for the ride in my head.
And since I joined here .. just days ago.. my whole attitude, outlook, understanding, compassion...etc on and on
has been walking on the clouds.
And that my FRIENDS is because of YOU.

I AM BLESSED!

And so the song goes..

Getting to know you
Getting to know all about you
Getting to like you
Getting to hope you like me
Getting to know you
Putting it my way
But nicely
You are precisely
My cup of tea
Getting to know you
Getting to like you
Getting to know you
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you
Getting to know what to say
Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day

HUGS

Reactions: charity

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That window... was Amazing!
And as I was watching, that song just kept running through my head.
Being in a forum where all you see are letters on a screen, it's hard to get to know the person
who is writing those letters.
No body language, no ability to really HEAR.. there's no tone.
So you don't know if it's real, sarcastic, mean, grumpy, sad.. that's why they made emoji's I guess but they
don't take the place of the person.

Instead of wearing who I am on my sleeve,which you can't see. I try to share as much about me, so other's can get to see me through the words.
And it's difficult with just words.

Think about when your on a phone call. You don't have time to really think about what your saying, your just talking.
All the while there's another conversation going on inside your head. Walking and chewing bubblegum.

So I can sit here and really think about what I want to say, or I can just pick up the phone and call in.
I like calling in, because in the background there's that other conversation going on while I'm talking.
Like that choir of Angels in the background of the group of 7 that were singing. (If you haven't seen that yet, it's in the music catagory and it's awesome! )
Now while I'm calling in, I got this other conversation in my head..
What about? Yes but, it could be..... and on and on while I'm trying to have a conversation. A train of thought. and 2 trains running at the same time.
So instead of just keeping that other conversation quiet, I share that too.
Looks like I'm talking to myself.. which I am. And those thoughts are a part of me as much as my conversation on the phone.

So I know some of you probably think I'm CRAZY. ... And maybe I am.
But it's the only way I know, through letters on a blank screen, of sharing who I am with you all.
Nobody ever really knows another because they can't get inside their head and hear what their thinking.
And since I joined here .. just days ago.. my whole attitude, outlook, understanding, compassion...etc on and on
has been walking on the clouds.
And that my FRIENDS is because of YOU.

I AM BLESSED!

And so the song goes..

Getting to know you
Getting to like you
Getting to know you
Putting it my way
But nicely
You are precisely
My cup of tea
Getting to know you
Getting to like you
Getting to know you
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you
Getting to know what to say
Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day

HUGS
The King and I....I remember that movie very well.
What I have come to notice about you is that you are a thinker, a truth seeker and an analytical person. (Just don't over analyze)....and these traits will serve you well in regards to finding those hidden treasures. :):)
In 1984, when I picked up my Bible and began reading it for myself instead of hearing the pastor preach it.....I asked the Holy Spirit where I should start...He said Proverbs...so I began reading and the first thing that stood out was to seek wisdom, knowledge and understanding like you would for hidden treasures...I pictured men in the gold rush days spending their entire life searching for gold.....so I began seeking wisdom.....I searched scriptures and prayed fervently asking Him for it.....about 6 months later I came across a scripture that said if any man lack wisdom let Him ask of God who giveth abundantly and upbraideth not....
I said REALLY Father? All I had to do was ask? Lol....but truth is I may not have understood this without first digging to find it.....:D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My ex used to accuse me of analyzing everything.
Not even sure what the word means..hold on:
over analyzing is analyzing in too much detail
Analyze:
discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination.

Oh, now I get it,
I think he thought I was analying him too much.
He didn't wear his feelings like I do
so I never knew how he felt or what he thought.
And after 16 years of trying to dig my shovel into that rock..
well, let's just say...
I ran out of shovels :(

Good guy, loved him like crazy, but I never "knew" him.
I didn't know anything about him.
And he didn't want to share.
That happens sometimes
aw well

Heart to Soul..
Thank You
Sometimes it's hard to look at oneself from someone else's perspective.
Down right impossible if you ask me.
Who's asking you?

Just kidding.

Some day I may write children's books.
I think that would be a lot of fun.
For now, I'm just enjoying everyone's company and thoughts and ideas.. them.

It's cool though,
the more I "clown around"
the deeper the digging gets.
And sometimes I find some really HEAVY pearls.
And I don't mean in pounds..
He aint heavy, He's my brother.
They can help you discover your own burdens that are hiding.

This forum is like medicine for me.
I was really depressed/ anxious.. I guess is the right word,
before I stumbled over here.
Probably not an accident either huh?
Nope I don't think it was an accident at all.
Me either.
Will you stop interrupting?
I'm tryyyyying.. geesh.

You know that picture in your mind with the gold rush?
That's what I try to share in my posts.
what I'm thinking.. those pictures.
Trying to explain them, or keep them focused.. that's another thing..
staying focused.
I find a verse that gets my attention and my mind is in 15 different places in the bible at the same time.
I can't type fast enough.. or maybe it's slow enough, to stay on the same vein.

And I'm not here to confuse people or argue or make anyone upset.
Although sometimes it's inevitable :rolleyes:
I just try to bring some smiles to the table while the world is going mad around us.
I haven't watched anything outside this forum for days.
No Fox News, No CNN, no C-Span, no Youtube channels, no Protesting.. nope
just been here, like quarantine..
And it feels real nice :)

Interesting you picked up the bible in 1984, there's a movie about that.. mm hmm
I got mine in 1981.
I think,
it's been a long time and a long road.

The answer to 1984 is 1776..
MUCH LOVE
THANK YOU

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every reason to be patient with each other because after all, the ride in our head is often in a wheelchair.....and as I read the stories of Jesus I hear him say, 'pick up your mat and walk'

Why are you in a wheelchair Ziggy?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every reason to be patient with each other because after all, the ride in our head is often in a wheelchair.....and as I read the stories of Jesus I hear him say, 'pick up your mat and walk'

Why are you in a wheelchair Ziggy?
I don't think I'm in a wheelchair.
Not quite yet.. "literally"
I'm draggin my feet though.
I put wheels on my heels and go for a spin :)
Maybe I'm still learning how to crawl.
I know the proper thing to do is to be mature, and serious, and adult.
I hear people thinking, grow up, stop being so childish.
I hear it..
And I think.. I been there. It's not happy and fun and smiley.
And I don't want to be the ho hum glum.. ..
I want to be a kid.. again..
And I can't do it in the body I'm in.
But I can in my mind.
If I can make somebody smile..
That's what matters to me.

You see me in a wheelchair?
I feel like: