Discernment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Discernment, when a few people have now told me that the bible is Jesus, Its a little troubling, when one puts anything before God Christ or the Spirit of God, there is no way they are going to go anywhere but backwards. God gave us His spirit, I could go on but so few listening.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Discernment, when a few people have now told me that the bible is Jesus, Its a little troubling, when one puts anything before God Christ or the Spirit of God, there is no way they are going to go anywhere but backwards. God gave us His spirit, I could go on but so few listening.

"Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee." Jerem 7:26-27

Reactions: Philip James

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Congratulations! And happy anniversary!

Peace be with you!
Many thanks. Could I ask a personal question and tell me to mind my own business if you want to. Is your avatar a photo of a disabled son? If it is my heart goes out to you as I have two healthy children and 12 healthy grandchildren.